108: The emergence of good habits

The cat's claws were rolled up in his direction, covering his pretty little face. It was obvious that he didn't want to believe that he would be so greedy that he would bite his own claws.

  Feng Nian suppressed his laughter and said, "Ning Ning has eaten."

  Ning Ning doesn't want to eat, Ning Ning just wants to be autistic.

  Xu Ning murmured in his heart, smelling the aroma of roasted rabbit that had reached the tip of his nose, swallowing several times, and poked his little head out from behind his paws to look at Feng Nian.

  The big black cat squatted there, as if he didn't notice the behavior of the kitten chewing its paw just now. His acting skills were so good that the cat almost wondered whether the wind power on his paw just now came from Feng Nian.

  But currently, the only people Xu Ning knows about who have wind powers, apart from the big black cat, is the hungry wolf Fang who has been lying next to the corpse for a day but was forgotten by them.

  Of course, it was impossible for the fangs to pretend to be dead and protect Xu Ning's claws. The white cat gave the big black cat a squeamish look and warned him not to open or pick up any of the pots. Feng Nian shook his beard, but he was really pretending. I didn't take what happened just now into my eyes.

  Confirming that the big black cat understood his warning, Xu Ning pounced directly in front of the food bowl.

  The rabbit meat in the bowl was cut into just the right size, so Xu Ning and Feng Nian didn't have to take the food out to eat.

  Because it had been stirred specially, part of the crispy and charred rabbit meat was also on top. Xu Ning looked at the white, tender, and fragrant meat, and took a bite of the golden meat without hesitation. Colored rabbit meat.

  The outer layer of meat, which had been forcibly cooled down shortly after being taken out of the pan, still had a crispy texture. Xu Ning heard the sound of his teeth biting through the thin skin. The spices reverberated in his mouth, adding to the delicious taste.

  Xu Ning chewed the crispy rabbit meat in his mouth, and greeted Feng Nian with his paws, signaling him to quickly eat the roasted and slightly crispy meat.

  It's too late to eat other meat later. This kind of meat with a slightly crispy surface will not taste so good after a while.

  Feng Nian followed Xu Ning's instructions and ate the golden meat, but was dissuaded by the strong aroma of seasonings and instead ate the meat with only a hint of spices permeating it.

  After the meat inside is roasted, because the skin is roasted until crispy, the roasted meat juices inside cannot penetrate and merge with the meat. With one bite, the meat juice inside can be bitten out. The salty meat juice flows down the throat, and the cat who can eat it narrows its eyes.

  Feng Nian refused to eat the crispy meat. Xu Ning complained in his heart that Feng Nian didn't know how to eat it, and happily picked out all the crispy meat and ate it.

  The rabbit was very big before roasting and could not be eaten. Xu Ning was almost halfway done eating the crispy meat. It simply stopped to groom itself, and its beautiful blue eyes drifted towards the wild wolf lying dead next to it.

  Last night, because it had a stomachache, it not only failed to put the wolf corpse into the space, but also threw out the minced meat in the space due to a moment of nerves.

  Now the minced meat has long been taken home by the small animals to eat, and even a lot of the wolf corpses were torn off and taken away.

  But for such a big wolf, and Xu Ning killed it, there was still more left behind for this group of small animals.