17: The fire-breathing bird

The kitten under the tree was distracted by its tail and moved its paws eagerly.

  The nails protruded from the flesh pads and dug into the soft earth. Xu Ning's butt trembled, staring at the tail, wanting to jump up and bite it.

  Suddenly, the swaying black cat's tail stopped moving.

  Xu Ning was confused at first, then turned his attention to the black cat.

  Feng Nian moved his body in small steps, and the branches under his feet did not tremble at all, as if there was no cat of his size on it.

  Xu Ning watched with wide eyes under the tree, unwilling to miss anything.

  The closer the big black cat is to the bird's nest, the tighter the muscles on its body become. When he reached the right position, the black cat stopped, stretched his whole body to a full bow, and ejected instantly.

  The birds in the nest were frightened, fluttering their wings and trying to run away.

  But Feng Nian, who rushed from above, didn't give it this chance. The black cat's claws slapped it, and its sharp teeth followed closely and caught the bird.

  The little bird that was not bitten to death flapped its wings desperately, its feathers flying around.

  Feng Nian ignored the bird trying to escape. It took a look at the height difference between its location and the ground, made an estimate, and jumped directly from the tree.

  When Xu Ning saw this scene, he was so frightened that he took a few steps back, fearing that his presence would affect Feng Nian's landing.

  The black cat landed lightly by the tree without even a sound of footsteps.

  Seeing the black cat's majestic and handsome appearance, Xu Ning became proud.

  His boyfriend cat is so awesome!

  Keenly aware of the little white cat's emotions, Feng Nian walked up to Xu Ning with his head held high, put the bird down, and quickly suppressed the bird with his paws before it ran away.

  Xu Ning curiously came up to take a look at the little bird, raised his head and rubbed the side of the black cat's neck before asking: "Feng Nian, why don't you bite it to death?"

  The black cat said: "You can use it to practice hunting."

  Hearing this, Xu Ning remembered that before the kittens came out of the nest, the mother cat would catch a half-dead prey to practice with the kittens.

  If it wants to learn to hunt, it can only use this method.

  After figuring it out, Xu Ning looked at the little bird eager to try, "Shall we start now?"

  The black cat looked at the kitten, and after making sure Xu Ning was ready, Feng Nian released his paw holding the little bird.

  As soon as Feng Nian let go of the unlucky little bird, it flapped its wings to escape.

  The black cat controlled its own powers very carefully. It set up a high-speed wind barrier above its head about half the height of a cat, blocking the injured bird in this small world. .

  "That's amazing!" Xu Ning couldn't help but admire.

  The black cat's beard trembled, suppressing his pride, and reassured Xu Ning not to be afraid of the barrier and that he could start studying.