A group of cubs often play with toys when they are in a big cave, but those toys belong to big dogs and cats, and they are often snatched back while they are playing with them. Now when I heard this strange big white cat in front of me say this, I didn't care whether I recognized him or not. They rushed in front of the white cat and were picked up by some older cats and dogs and were pushed to the back of the queue.

  Xingxing Zai followed the friends he had just met in confusion, not understanding why everyone was so happy after seeing his father.

  It was so silly that several cubs who had been playing with it for a while quickly pushed the little guy into the middle, fearing that it would fall behind.

  The players lined up in a row, and the ones in front left as soon as they finished picking. Xu Ning used the things in the space to fill the vacancy. Everyone picked up the things very quickly, and Lexing picked the one he wanted while everyone was picking things.

  As soon as it was its turn, it pounced directly on the white cat's soft big breasts, and said with a milky voice: "Yes!"

  Zaizai:! ! !

  The cubs looked at their own toys, and then at Hui Duanzi, who was hugging the big cat who handed out the toys, and they were shocked.

  A group of little guys put down their toys and rushed towards the big white cat, shouting: "Yes!"

  Star Cub:? ? ?

  Why do you want my dad? ? ?

  The scene was a bit chaotic for a while. Xu Ning picked up the baby and had nowhere to hide. When he was confused, he felt that his side was poked by an invisible force. It followed the guidance of the force and stepped on the wind steps created by Feng Nian. He rushed to the tree in three steps and two steps at a time.

  A group of cubs watched the Xingxing cub being picked up by the big white cat. They opened their little mouths and exclaimed: "Wow~"

  "I want to climb a tree too."

  "I want to be taken flying in the air~"

  "Mia~"

  "Woof!"

  "Meow play~"

  A group of little guys soon started to make a fuss with greed. Fortunately, there was also a dog mother and a cat mother that the pups were familiar with. They quickly came over to appease the pups who wanted to snatch the white cat from the Xingxing pups.

  "Ningning is Xingxing's father. He only wants Xingxing. You can't compete with Xingxing for his father."

  The female cats insisted on this statement, and the little guys began to change their strategies when they realized that there was no way to get a white cat that could conjure many things and carry them flying in the air.

  "Papa?"

  Zaizai, who can speak smooth words, completed what his playmate said: "What is daddy?"

  We all don't have a father, so why does Xingxingba have a father?

  The female cat who was asked was stunned for a moment, and then quickly remembered two cats with similar conditions to Xu Ning, and said: "Sanhua is the father of the Baili family's baby."

  There is no father figure in the cat world at all. Dogs are better than the cats in the Lone Ranger. But at this time, if I want to explain the meaning of the word father, I can only think of the mother cat. These words.

Cat's Way to Survive a Natural Disasterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें