122: Visiting Group

Beginne am Anfang

  Feng Nian watched the white cat's thoughts gradually become strange, and as soon as he finished eating, he went to lecture the little cub.

  Feng Nian:......

  The first lesson that the ignorant little cub learned after he was born was not how to comb his hair, not how to hunt, nor how to climb a tree, but...

  "Xingxing, you can't learn from your father and get something for nothing. Dad has cats, and now you can't find a cat to feed you. If you develop this habit, you will be beaten by other cats and dogs when you grow up! We Xingxing are so powerful, we will definitely be able to support ourselves. Own......"

  The white cat's father was so sincere in his words that Xingxing cub, who could barely understand part of the content, felt dizzy and managed to catch the key words.

  stars, school, dad,

  Get something for nothing,

  Find and raise cats...

  Xiao Zaizai put it together several times and came to a conclusion, "Happy!"

  Xu Ning, who was still preaching to Zai Zai:?

  Xu Ning looked at the little Zaizai who suddenly learned new words after being told by him, and recalled what he had just said. He was not sure whether he had said these two words before.

  Zaizai's summary was not approved by the white cat's father. He looked at the white cat's father who stopped preaching, tilted his head and thought for a while, then swung his little butt to find other cats and dogs to play with.

  Looking at Xiao Zaizai's appearance, Feng Nian felt that the future development might not go as Xu Ning wished.

  Human beings only have an hour's rest time for dinner. Based on previous experience, a group of people got up and got busy when the hour was up.

  They relied entirely on their own skills in building houses, so they naturally couldn't make the roofs more beautiful.

  Wood is used to fix a triangular roof shape on tall trees. A group of people are busy installing the wooden boards according to the steps of building a house. In order to prevent rain leakage, the roof has an extra layer than other sides. .

  Xu Ning was very satisfied with this large house. As soon as they were finished, he motioned to watch the group of human cats and dogs and take them back to rest.

  Le Xing, who had fallen asleep after playing tired for a long time, was put on Xu Ning's back by Feng Nian, and the two cats went home side by side.

  On the way, Feng Nian asked Bai Mao about his plan.

  "How many more things do you want to keep these humans building?"

  Feng Nian has always been unwilling to hear these things, so Xu Ning was a little surprised when he took the initiative to ask. He glanced at the big black cat and talked about his plan.

  "If our mountain is really going to be used as a main peak for weak cats, dogs, and puppies to live in, we will build more play facilities on it. This way, even if everyone leaves, they won't have to go too far."

  Playful cats and dogs won't want to be too far away from their toys, and there are enough cats and dogs coming back to Cat and Dog Mountain every day. Even if they don't want to come and play with toys, they will come to join in the fun.

Xu Ning grasped this point accurately.

  "Actually, it's not good for pregnant cats and dogs to give birth together. When the time comes, we will put more smaller rooms in different places, so that pregnant cats and dogs can give birth safely and avoid the discomfort of being together in a group."