120: Raising a Zai Zai 2

Start from the beginning

  After bringing more than a dozen people to Cat and Dog Mountain, Xu Ning and the others went about their own lives, completely forgetting about this group of humans.

  Xu Ning got a little excited when he heard this, "How's it going? Nothing happened, right?"

  "No, there are several cats and dogs guarding there, and they are quite serious about their work." Feng Nian shook his head, and wrapped his tail around the kitten a little, "How long do we want to keep humans?"

  Human beings are still too unstable for Mao Dog Mountain. It is okay to stay for a while, but I am afraid that some problems will arise later.

  Just like this matter in Feng Nian's hands, who would have thought that the self-defense counterattack at the beginning would almost cost Feng Nian his life in the end?

  "Don't stay too long. Let's finish it after building all the facilities on the mountain." Xu Ning said nonchalantly.

  After getting the accurate answer from Xu Ning, Feng Nian poked his head into the kitten's belly to find the little cub and protected it himself. He said to Xu Ning: "You go and eat. I'll just watch the stars."

  Xu Ning came out of the nest directly, picked out the smaller one among the two bamboo rats and ate it.

  Lexing was woken up from sleep by Hei Daddy's hard fur. She raised her head and glanced at Hei Daddy who didn't know when he would come back. She arched her little body and stuffed herself into Hei Daddy's softest belly.

  Feng Nian looked at the little boy's silent movements, slowly blinked his eyes and looked at Xu Ning, "Ning Ning, did our little boy open his eyes?"

  Xu Ning, who was still in a daze after eating, said, "Ah. Yes, yes. I said I forgot what I told you."

  Xu Ning stopped eating and said, "It should have opened its eyes shortly after you left. When I woke up, it was playing with its eyes open."

  Hearing what Xu Ning said, the big black cat recalled when he opened his eyes and felt that this cub was a little unusual.

  Maomao didn't take this matter to heart. After Xu Ning finished eating and exercised, he asked the kitten to come over and pick up the cub and eat on his own.

  The days of raising a cub in the tent are not boring at all. The little guy's body is growing longer, and the hair on his body is getting thicker and thicker day by day. When he walks inside the tent, he looks like a little dandelion rolling around.

  The little dandelion dumplings are so cute. From time to time, the big tree pokes a root and comes in to play with the little guy.

  The tiny tree roots are much more fun than the big tails of the two dads. They are just small enough for Lexing to pounce on and play with. The breath of life exuded by the big tree is the cub's favorite scent. Before he even walks out of the tent, the little guy already has his favorite presence besides his two fathers.

  Le Xing's body grew well, and Feng Nian was picked up by it on the first day the sun came up.

 The appearance of the gray long-haired cub is really hard to describe. When he raises his head to bask in the sun, he looks like a little fool. If it weren't for the beautiful big eyes from his parents, he would be mistaken for a long-haired cub. Hairy stones are possible.

  It was the first time that Zaizai saw the sun and the outside world. It didn't take long for him to start playing on his own.

  A common dead leaf in the world, a small insect crawling on the dead leaf, or even a small flower blown by the wind can become its favorite toy.