Speaking of this, Xu Ning remembered the doubts that popped up in his head when he saw Bai Li and his group of cats and dogs.

  "Bai Li, why haven't the other cats and dogs come over to bask in the sun? Where is your belly?"

  "Oh, the rain has given birth to several in the past few days. They are raising their cubs in the cave."

  After talking about the situation of the other cats and dogs, Bai Li circled proudly in front of Xu Ning, "I gave birth too, and there are three babies! Sanhua is raising the cubs in the cave, and I'm going out to bask in the sun."

  The only stable partners in the Mao Gang are the pair of Sanhua Baili and Xu Ning. Baili used to show off to other cats that he didn't need to raise cubs. Many of them were envious of him, but there were only a handful of cats who dared to do this. He could only go and chat with the pregnant dog to share his experience. Now he is always regarded as the only one who dares to do so. Similar cats.

  Xu Ning was indeed caught off guard by being treated as a similar cat by Bai Li, but this situation really made Xu Ning's heart flutter.

  When she was pregnant, she didn't think about this far. Now that Bai Li had mentioned it, Xu Ning remembered that after the cat gave birth, she had to bring her cubs alone to a certain age before they were released.

  After talking about it, Xu Ning felt that he was not good enough.

  Its eyes fell on the big black cat. When faced with the big black cat's expectant and active expression, he hesitated for a moment and said, "I'll take care of it myself. Anian is injured."

  In fact, Feng Nian, who had powerful wind powers, was able to take good care of Zai Zai despite being injured. However, when Xu Ning saw the expectant look in Feng Nian's eyes, she felt that this male cat was unreliable.

  This was the first time Xu Ning had such an idea.

  The pregnant cat and dog dispersed to bask in the sun, while Bai Li lay on the tree stump nearby and spoke sweetly to Xu Ning.

  "The baby is really solid. I'll watch the male cat take care of it for a few days. If something goes wrong, I'll slap its paws twice. They will know by themselves what cover and what shouldn't be done. Ning Ning, don't think that just a small kitten is enough. If you bring them, they can kill the cat if you hurt them."

  Xu Ning blinked her big beautiful eyes and asked sincerely: "Is this how you treat Sanhua?"

  "Oh, that's not the case." Baili swung his tail and raised his head proudly, "Sanhua is awesome, he can do it on his own without even using a gun!"

  Xu Ning:......

  While the white cat and the black cat looked at each other in silence, the cat and dog next to them burst into laughter.

  "Boss Ningning, don't listen to it." A smiling dog's head popped out from the middle.

  "Bai Li is not as good at raising her own cubs as Sanhua. When she was about to give birth, Sanhua was annoying and asked cats and dogs how to raise cubs. If not for this, her three cubs would have to be raised as puppies. Poor boy."

  After being exposed the truth, Bai Li jumped three feet high in anger. But now that he didn't have a baby in his belly, he didn't feel confident fighting with a pregnant dog. He was pacing around crazily in anger.

  Xu Ning was amused and lay down next to Feng Nian.

  Seeing that everyone's attention was no longer on their side, the black cat hooked the kitten with its tail and gently moved the cat to his side.