116: Recuperation

Start from the beginning

  They only know how to change dressings and cannot understand wounds treated by humans. Xu Ning walked closer and looked carefully at the location of the wound.

  Yesterday's incident probably stretched Feng Nian's wounds. Blood oozed out from some places, and thick water came out from other places. I don't know what the situation was.

  "Wipe off the thick water with a wound treatment solution, apply some anti-inflammatory water on other areas, and then put medicinal gauze on it." Xu Ning said to Changmaoju, who was treating the wound.

  These are all fixed steps, but the potion used is different. Changmaoju has the experience yesterday and can do it quickly. The wound was so painful when the liquid to clean it fell on him that Feng Nian almost couldn't help but kick out the two cats in front of him for the first time.

  Changmaoju noticed Feng Nian's mood swings. The fur on the tips of his ears trembled several times before he stopped. He finally helped Feng Nian treat the wound and applied the medicine. Black and White had already prepared it. Cover the seal with clean medicinal gauze and tape it tightly with tape.

  Xu Ning watched Feng Nian take the last medicine as if it was on him, and took a long breath. After sending the two cats out of the cave, he returned to Feng Nian and cuddled with the big black cat for a while.

  The rain outside was getting heavier and heavier, and gradually it changed from dense to heavy rain.

  Xu Ning sighed as he listened to the sound of rain outside, "It's probably going to rain for a long time. Your wound won't heal in a short time."

  "This injury will not heal in a short time."

  Feng Nian talked to the kitten nonchalantly, moving his paws cautiously, braking as soon as he touched the wound, and resting there with his teeth bared.

  Xu Ning changed her position and looked at the big black cat worriedly, "Is it uncomfortable to lie like this all the time?"

  "Well, it feels so uncomfortable after being pressed for a long time. It's the first time I feel that sleeping is so painful."

  The scars on the black cat's face were wrinkled, and the uncomfortable feeling made it uncontrollably irritable. It wanted to do some vigorous exercise at once, but before the movement started, the pain from the wound taught it to be a cat.

  Xu Ning also knew that this would be very uncomfortable, so he stretched out his paws and pressed lightly on the muscles of the big black cat, "Would it be better like this?"

  Last night, he also pressed Feng Nian for a while. The big black cat seemed very comfortable at that time, but unfortunately he was too sleepy and fell asleep later.

  "Comfortable." Feng Nian still frowned and moved his body, "I feel particularly uncomfortable in the area where I am pressed. It feels so uncomfortable..."

  This kind of discomfort was so heartbreaking that Feng Nian couldn't even control his reaction. When he said the words, he realized that there was a cry in his voice just now.

  Xu Ning's heart suddenly seemed to be caught by something. It opened its mouth to speak to comfort Feng Nian's discomfort, but it seemed as if something was stuck in her throat and she couldn't make any sound at all. It swallowed several times to push down the choking in its throat, and the paws pressing on the black cat moved towards the place where it was pressed.

  "Press, I'll press it for you, just press it..."

  The black cat was silent, feeling Xu Ning's claws reach the area where he was pressed, and the soft flesh pads gently grasped and pressed the area.