Xu Ning arranged everything, took out a pen and paper from the space, and thought about leaving a few words to Su Jianian and the others, so as to avoid stalemate with the military.

  "What are they doing out here?" Su Jianian looked at the cats and dogs that had left, and looked at the white cat on the bed strangely. The curtain in the middle was pulled open by the cats, and he didn't know how it was fixed.

  Xu Ning looked at the pen and paper under his paws, dismissed the plan to leave a letter that was aborted before it even started, and released his tablet from the space to communicate with Su Jianian.

  "I plan to take Anian back to Mao Dog Mountain."

  "The human world is not suitable for us. We can simply change medicines ourselves. We have taken all the medicines here, and there is dried meat to buy medicines."

  After typing this, Xu Ning pointed to the numerous dried meats in the corner.

  Su Jianian opened his mouth, but for a moment he didn't know what to say. He knew in his heart that the cat in front of him had made up his mind to leave, and perhaps, he might not come back in the future.

  "You probably know that I like you very much." Xu Ning's claws paused, "But I like A Nian more, and I like everyone in Mao Dog Mountain more. I don't want to cause harm to them because of this little love. ."

  "I know you are unintentional, but the current human society has not yet reached the day when animals and humans can live together equally,"

  "I look forward to that day. Before that day, we will trade with Sui Sui's owners. Otherwise, we will not accept any humans on Cat Dog Mountain."

 The white cat stopped after typing this long list, its big fluffy tail swung, and came around from behind to encircle its paws that were stepping together. The gentle sunshine in the morning failed to dim the determination in his blue eyes, and in a daze, Su Jianian saw the scene when he saw the kitten for the first time.

  At that time, there had been several theft incidents intermittently in the town. It happened that news about a bunch of very smart and powerful cats and dogs nearby reached their ears. The group leader wanted to take this opportunity to try it out. It was animals that came to steal things a lot. , or human thieves shout to catch more thieves.

  Then the first little thief that I planned to catch was the white cat in front of me. The little guy at that time was much smaller than it is now. When I picked it up, it was so small that its beautiful body made people reluctant to let go.

  This little guy stole a few bags of food, but he destroyed all the surveillance cameras when he went in. The team leader spent those two days looking at the loss list of the surveillance cameras and sighing, wondering how such a cute kitten could destroy everything. Why is it so powerful?

  The more thoughts he had about the past, the more reluctant Su Jianian was to let go of the kitten in front of him. He let out a long sigh and said, "I am also looking forward to that day. When the new policy comes out, I will definitely go to Mao Dog Mountain to find it." Yours, I just hope you don't kick me out."

  After Su Jianian finished speaking, he let go of his hand and revealed a small bag of meat in a plastic bag.

  "I know you are not short of meat, so I brought a lot of seasonings back, so I probably won't be short of this one. But the food made by humans and the food made by cats always taste different. Do you want to try it?"

  After saying this, Su Jianian didn't look at whether Xu Ning refused or accepted. He put the plastic bag in front of Xu Ning and left the cat ward without caring so much.