114: The Purpose of the Wolves

Magsimula sa umpisa

  As soon as it finished speaking, the dog said: "We actually know something about this."

  Xu Ning looked over when he heard the sound, and said with some confusion: "What?"

  "Actually, most animals hate humans. They force everyone to flee into the mountains. Many animals that live well in their own territories will be captured and skinned by humans."

  When the dog said this, several cats and dogs present looked not very good.

  "There are indeed people who can help us among humans, but they are too few, and the methods of those bad people catch animals even more off guard." The dog paused, "Those who escaped and ascended to heaven have exhausted all their luck. Only then were we able to meet a group of animals that saved us."

  It stopped talking, and another cat answered: "So most animals hate humans, and they don't consider whether humans are good or bad."

  Hearing this, Xu Ning concluded hesitantly, "So, yesterday's attack was just a revenge because they hate humans?"

  Everyone looked at each other, and one cat said uncertainly: "It should be so, at least the other animals are. But the wolves don't know why."

  Wolves rarely appear in mountains near humans, and most live far away from humans. And because of the grudge-holding and group-attack characteristics of wolves, most humans will not do anything against wolves.

  Unfortunately, during yesterday's attack, the wolves only appeared within the range of attacking humans at first. As soon as Feng Nian and the cats and dogs appeared on human territory, the wolves left quickly, obviously not wanting to conflict with them.

  Xu Ning originally thought that most of the wolves were dead or injured, but now he realized that they had run away early, and he stood up in excitement.

  "No, you go back to the mountain immediately. You can't stop for a moment. You can do other things later. Go back to the mountain first to ensure everyone's safety."

  Seeing that Xu Ning was so anxious, Big Fat Orange asked everyone to be in order, "Ning Ning, what did you think of?"

  "I'm not sure either." Xu Ning said hesitantly, "I'm afraid their real purpose is Mao Dog Mountain."

  There are many cats and dogs with powerful powers left on the mountain, but I am afraid that they will attack the pregnant cats and dogs first, and then they will have the ability to fight back. We are worried about the pregnant cats and dogs on our side, and everyone will also It's impossible to give it your all.

  Hearing what Xu Ning said, Big Fat Orange's expression also changed.

  No matter how confident he is in the strength of the cats and dogs on the mountain, he cannot tolerate being attacked from behind when he goes out. If these guys really do something, he will let them know that the sky is high and the earth is high.

  Under Xu Ning's guess, a group of cats and dogs hurriedly rushed in the direction of Cat and Dog Mountain. Xu Ning sighed and returned to the compartment, and met the eyes of the big black cat.

  "Don't think so much. Those wolves are not as powerful as our cats and dogs. They don't dare to do these things." Xu Ning said warmly.

  Fengnian, as the first combat force of Cat and Dog Mountain, is an external deterrent. When deterrence fails, other cats and dogs can also give a fatal blow to most animals.

  Feng Nian was still very worried, but he didn't care about his injuries. No matter how worried he was, there was nothing he could do. He would have to ask other cats and dogs to come and take care of him when he returned home with this injury.