104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"

Comenzar desde el principio

  Feng Nian's cold gaze on Sanhua moved to Big Fat Orange, and with a sense of malice, he deliberately repeated: "Ning Ning is pregnant, and the doctor said the baby is very healthy."

  Big Fat Orange's face changed, and his chubby, furry face was filled with despair.

  Feng Nian carefully discerned the shape of Big Fat Orange's mouth as he murmured. He was probably finishing his words.

  Feng Nian smiled half-heartedly, "Tell me, Fatty, how do you understand this?"

  How else can we understand it? Of course it is definitely something that Feng Nian lost his mind and went crazy!

  Hutch and De Mu, who had just arrived, were stunned for a moment when they heard what Feng Nian said. De Mu was the first to notice the smile in Feng Nian's eyes.

  "Maoda, why don't you speak more clearly?" German Shepherd reminded him.

  Feng Qingnian snorted, "That's because I don't want to make it clear. Sanhua ran so fast, even if she has something to say, she can't say it!"

  After being told all this, Sanhua laughed dryly and signaled Feng Nian to continue speaking without interrupting him.

  The patrol was forced to be put on hold. Feng Nian briefly talked about Xu Ning's situation in the past few days, and then talked about his experience and inspection results in the human world.

  After hearing that Xu Ning was really pregnant and that Xu Ning's illness had frightened Feng Nian crazy, the group of cats and dogs immediately became excited. Pregnant female cats were even rarely active during pregnancy and said no to Feng Nian. Things that cats need to pay attention to during pregnancy.

  Feng Nian remembered them one by one. Big Fat Orange looked at the sky and said, "Boss, why don't you stop patrolling during this period? We can just go and watch."

  Just when Feng Nian was about to refuse, Ha Qi also said: "Everyone knows that this female cat is pregnant. Ning Ning is a little male cat and he is not very old. What will happen when something happens? The cubs are all aside. What happened to Ning Ning?"

  His words hit Feng Nian's core, and the words of rejection were stuck in his throat and never came out.

  Seeing its hesitation, Big Fat Orange quickly waved away the group of cats and dogs that were about to go on patrol.

  Seeing them like this, Feng Nian exhaled and said: "I won't be able to kill them for nothing. I will hunt more every day and give them to my replacements. This will be considered as reward."

  It said this simply, but no cat or dog had to refuse. For Feng Nian, hunting was an easy task. Regardless of whether it used superpowers or not, the most time-consuming thing for it to hunt every day was traveling back and forth on the road.

  Hutch didn't object when he saw it like this.

  After they finished talking about their business, some cats and dogs asked anxiously: "Then can we go and play with Ning Ning?!"

  Hearing the word "play" with Xu Ning, the puppies in the furry pile immediately became energetic and crowded forward with a chirping noise. Feng Nian was startled by the sound of "play".

  Feng Nian:......

  Feng Nian said helplessly: "Pregnant cats can't play around, as they can easily cause accidents."

  When he said this, he motioned to the pups who had squeezed to the front to look at the several pregnant cats glaring at them.

  Bai Li stood at the front and said angrily: "I just know how to play for fun, but I don't know how to feel sorry for the pregnant cat. Why haven't I played enough before?"