101: A trip to town

Start from the beginning

  Feng Nian's nervousness and worry increased step by step. After making sure that Xu Ning was tightly wrapped, Feng Nian continued to walk along the trees at the foot of the mountain towards the town.

  When he was near the town, Feng Nian got down from the tree and stepped onto the road.

  The snow on the road has not yet melted. The temperature was low last night, and the snow that melted during the day condensed into ice again at night. Feng Nian spread his powers under his feet and headed towards the wall that was built in the town.

  In the walled night hut.

  "Hey, look, is that the black cat that the leader told us to pay attention to?" The soldier holding the telescope put down what he was holding and pushed his teammate with special vision.

  The dozing little warrior was easily woken up and looked directly in the direction his companion said. His vision ability is very powerful, which means he doesn't need a sniper right now, so he came here for a rotation.

  Therefore, at this glance, the identity of the coming cat was determined at a glance.

  "It's the black cat, and there's an animal wrapped in a blanket on its back, and a can."

  "Who asked you to look so carefully?" The little soldier from before joked, picked up the pager and asked the people in the patrol room at the entrance of the town to quickly notify Commander Wu that a cat had come to their place.

  A few days ago, news about establishing a good relationship with Mao Dog Mountain was flying around the town. Most people agreed or kept acquiescence. Some people jumped up and down to object, and claimed to go to Mao Dog Mountain. All those little guys were caught in one fell swoop.

  Although Captain Wu looked like he was determined to unite with the team on Mao Dog Mountain, in fact, Captain Wu himself was not sure whether the group of little guys on Mao Dog Mountain would be happy or not, so the group of people were jumping up and down, and Wu was The group leader saw this, but couldn't muster the energy to pay attention to them.

  When the orderly heard that a cat was coming, and it was the big black cat that he had asked people to focus on, he immediately changed his dejected look and stood up from the stool.

  "Go and ask Su Jianian to come to the entrance of the town and take a look."

  There were so many black cats. What if the people staring there saw it wrong and it was not actually the leader cat from Cat and Dog Mountain?

Feng Nian walked quickly and arrived just a little earlier than Captain Wu and Su Jianian. It circled around the closed door, wondering whether to climb in directly from above or break the door open, when it heard someone's head sticking out from above.

  The big black cat looked over warily.

  What poked out was a tightly wrapped little warrior, without any weapons in his hands, waving his hands and shouting to it.

  "Wait a minute, I'll go down and open the door for you!"

  Feng Nian squinted his eyes and found that this human being actually had a lot of goodwill toward him.

  The little soldier above saw that the black cat stopped walking back and forth, so he turned around and went down to open the door. He saw the big black cat turning around and walking in the direction he came from.

  Little warrior:?

  what's the situation? Why are you leaving again?

  After Feng Nian was sure that he had gone far enough, he turned around and ran towards the top of the wall. Under the stunned eyes of the little soldier, the big black cat jumped out of thin air and soon landed in front of him.