95: Today is a good day~

Start from the beginning

  It was rare for the big black cat to be so serious. Seeing that it was so worried about him, Xu Ning could only suck at its bulging belly and said, "Then, I'll eat some more."

  Seeing that the white cat agreed, a smile appeared in Feng Nian's eyes, but he quickly suppressed it before he was discovered.

  The black cat placed the roasted meat in front of Xu Ning and said deceptively: "I just ate a lot. These are yours. At least increase your food intake to what it was before."

  Xu Ning sucked in his stomach and looked at most of the bowl of meat in front of him, still not quite believing what the black cat said. Its belly is so full, how could it be that it hasn't eaten as much as before?

  But Xu Ning thought about it in his mind and couldn't find the advantage of the big black cat deceiving him. He sucked his belly, lowered his head and continued eating.

  Even though cats have small stomachs, they can only eat a little bit at a time. When there is enough food, they eat at least five or six times a day. When there is not enough food, they can eat several meals in one meal, hoarding a lot of fat for themselves.

  Xu Ning felt that she was full, which she judged based on her eating habits. In fact, her soft little belly could still hold a lot of things.

  While the white cat was fantasizing about how to comfort the big black cat when he vomited because he couldn't hold the food in, so as not to frighten the other cat too much, the distracted Maomao took small sips and soon finished eating the contents of his bowl. I've finished eating the meat.

  When his teeth hit the bottom of the empty bowl, Xu Ning was stunned for a moment before he realized that he had eaten everything.

  The dumb little white cat looked down at his bulging belly, placed his soft paw pads on it and pressed it carefully. I didn't feel like I was going to vomit, nor did I feel any discomfort from being stretched. At most, it was a big bulge that looked a bit unaccustomed.

  The ignorant cat opened its mouth in surprise, showing a dull expression.

  Feng Nian looked at the expression on the kitten and smiled secretly in his heart, hiding his merit and fame.

  Xu Ning ate next to the fire for a while and then ran out to play. Feng Nian saw it having fun and secretly left the cave again.

 About half an hour later, the big black cat returned to the cave with a sparrow in its mouth.

  Feng Nian pressed the sparrow under his feet and shouted to Xu Ning in the distance: "Ning Ning, it's time for lunch!"

  Xu Ning:?

  Xu Ning poked his head out from the busy play room and looked at Feng Nian's position. Under the big black cat's feet was an indistinguishable bird. It looked quite big and was enough for the two cats to eat.

  They, Xu Ning, happened to be a little hungry at the moment, and were originally planning to eat snacks later. Now that Feng Nian has returned from hunting, he said goodbye to his friends directly. Under the envious eyes of his companions, Le Dian He ran to the black cat's side.

  The bird's feathers were troublesome to deal with, so Feng Nian first plucked the bird's feathers out, and then pushed the bird down in front of Xu Ning.

  "This tastes good. You eat it first, and I will eat it after you finish it."

  Xu Ning got used to being fed by Feng Nian. He lowered his head and began to eat. When he saw the half-eaten bird, he immediately pushed the bird meat to Feng Nian.