Chapter 311 - 320

Start from the beginning

Chapter 312: Who did you throw into the sea?

  The new film is scheduled to be released in early March. Before that, Laila will have a lot of time not to sit in the office. After all, she was restless, so she hid in her grandfather's house and studied the future economic trend.

  During this period, the controversy surrounding her was gradually heating up. As she guessed, Naibhani was not able to take away Faize at all. On the contrary, his appearance made her enter a state of madness and successfully upgraded to a person who could be called a mad dog.

  Mad dogs usually bite everyone they see, but this one is different. No matter how others treat her, all her anger is directed towards Laila.

  Just like what North Korea said in a joke, whoever hits me, I will hit South Korea...

  Laila is really a completely passive-aggressive character in this matter, but she doesn't feel very angry about such a thing. In her opinion, everyone who is willing to come out to help her build up her reputation are all "friendly forces"!

  Even though Faye is now using increasingly bizarre reasons to discredit her in various programs and interviews, she is not angry at all. This is not a matter of dog biting man, and man will not bite dog. But the elephant doesn't care whether a little ant stepped on it.

  But no matter what, this "friendly army" really made a lot of efforts when Laila was silent. At first, she used a relatively subtle tone to say that she plagiarized, but later she simply named her by name, and she even started to doubt whether she was the one who shot the movie.

  The crew and actors involved in the show are well aware of this kind of thing, and reporters also know that she is biting off nonsense, but who said such a topic would attract the public? Anyway, they didn't make up the story, they were just telling the truth and reporting what others said, so the reporters sensationalized the topic without any scruples.

  Laila looked at the newspaper and silently counted her crimes with her fingers folded. She copied the script, the movie was shot by someone else, and the editing was done by someone else. Roy's songs were not only not written by her, but she even stole them from others. Maybe the person whose songs were robbed is now gone was thrown into the depths of the sea.

  Who said she was from the Moran family? It's not easy to let a few people disappear into the world without anyone noticing!
  It is this kind of speculation that makes people laugh, but many people actually believe it. Some people even swear that one of their friends who made good songs has suddenly disappeared. The chisel.

  Laila smiled thoughtfully as she watched the news host on the TV list out the news and some of the so-called evidence provided, as if it was true.

  "Who did you throw into the sea?" Oswide was attracted by the sound on the TV and ran over to sit next to her and watch TV with her.

  "If it's not grandpa, can you help me get rid of this person?" Laila raised her eyebrows in amusement.

  "What a piece of shit to deal with!" the old man laughed and scolded: "If you have had enough fun, just deal with it quickly. Some of my friends are laughing at me." Laila was also amused. Grandpa Emotion was not worried that she had really done it

  . Those things, or being hit by inexplicable rumors, made her deal with the matter. She didn't want to be treated as a joke.

  "Well, wait a minute." She smiled and nodded.

  If grandpa knew that these so-called evidences were secretly released by her, I wonder what kind of expression he would have?

  Yes, many of the rumors circulating in the outside world were actually secretly released by her, including some things that seemed to have really happened, as well as things that seemed ridiculous.

  She was playing a big game, and Faye was not qualified to be her opponent. At best, he was just a pawn charging into the battle. Her real opponent is the public. She wants to use the chess pieces in her hand to conquer the opponent's position step by step and make her wishes come true on the opponent's territory.

  In the afternoon, several of my grandpa's friends would come to the house for a gathering. Laila didn't want to meet those people for the time being, so she ran out of her home on the pretext of coming out for some air.

  She knew that if her grandfather's friends saw her, they would definitely surround her to discuss business and planning. Eastern concepts have always influenced her, making her unable to refuse the requests of the elderly too straightforwardly. But recently she is busy preparing for a new movie, and she doesn't want to take on any more planning work.

  Well, actually the most important problem is that those people can't pay the price that meets her expected value. If another offer like Victoria's Secret offered 20% of the shares as remuneration, how could she still hesitate? He had already nodded in agreement hastily.

  Just kidding, who would push out assets worth billions or billions?
  It's a pity that there are only a few people as courageous as Leslie, and the reason why she gave so much in the first place is related to the fact that the other party didn't expect that she could really do it. In any case, it is enough that she has made achievements worthy of those rewards, isn't it?
  Without letting the bodyguards follow her around, Laila strolled down the street with her sunglasses on, rarely taking any time to admire the streets. She didn't know if it was the scenery on the street that reminded her of it. At this moment, the scene when she saw Roy for the first time appeared in her mind. It seemed that she had "picked" him up while walking alone on the street. ?
  Watching people coming and going on the street, Laila suddenly discovered an important problem, that is, she had no friends!
  what happened? She doesn't even have a friend she can call out to have a coffee, eat a cake, and then visit all the shops!

  This discovery made her feel a little embarrassed. As a big Hollywood director and heir to the Moran family, when she turned on her phone, she couldn't find anyone she could call out as a friend!
  Even when she was at her lowest point in her previous life, she still had two good classmates that she kept in contact with and often went out together. Why did she have no friends in this life?

  Thinking about it carefully, it seems that she can't be blamed. Because of her illness, Laila barely went to school when she was a child, let alone made friends. After she recovered from the illness, she came here, received a will from her father who was cheap, and then used the movie company she received to make money, without having any time to make friends.

  She had quite a few friends of the opposite sex, like Ceni and Roy, but how could these men accompany her to do things that girls liked to do. As for female friends...she really couldn't remember them! The closest person was Demi, but the secretary was so frightened that she didn't even dare to breathe. If you call her and ask her out to drink coffee and go shopping, she will probably be so frightened that she will throw the phone on the ground.

  Thinking of this, Laila smiled bitterly. Her movies are great, but her life seems to be too miserable.

  As she was walking, the aroma of coffee from a roadside cafe attracted her. This is a very cute little shop with a few beautiful tables outside and some lovely snowdrops blooming in planters around it.