Chapter 1261 - 1270

Chapter 1261 Idol? Unnecessary

  Roy smiled and said: "I'm not saying that you did something wrong by giving them the opportunity. I just want to tell you that the important thing is you, your ability to make movies! Those Oriental actors you have used, if Having appeared in the films of other Hollywood directors, do you still think they can perform as well as in your film?" What

  he wanted to say more was that it was really tiring to flatter his wife.

  Just accept her compliments honestly, why do you need to get to the bottom of it? But he was still happy that he finally diverted her attention from Zhang Guorong being interviewed to him.

  "I still think there is something wrong with what you said!" Laila gave another example: "Take this time's "Silence" as an example. You must have seen the rough cut of the film, right? Can you deny his Outstanding?"

  "Of course I won't deny it. Zhang's performance is very powerful, very tense, and can easily bring the audience into his plays." "Yes, so what

  Eastern actors lack is an opportunity, as long as Give them more roles, and they will eventually make more progress!"

  Roy patted his forehead: "Dear, do we have to continue to struggle with this? What I want to say is not that they don't need opportunities, and it's not theirs. The performance is not good, but your presence allows them to show more of their talents. It is not so easy for other directors to do this. Have you forgotten? There is only one Laila Moran in Hollywood !"

  "Okay, thank you for the compliment." Laila finally understood the meaning of his words. It was just what he said that caused the question in her heart that had been ignored to surface.

  He was right. It is not easy for Hollywood to accept Oriental actors, or simply Asian actors. Not only that, it is very difficult for actors from many Asian countries to gain a foothold in Hollywood. They must endure more pressure than whites and blacks, and use 100 explorations to pursue one opportunity.

  The problem is that there are not many directors in Hollywood who accept their talents. If we really want to let more Eastern people enter the film world, we need more and longer preparations. It cannot be done in a short while.

  "I hope that after "Silence" is broadcast this time, more people will see the quality of Eastern actors." She sighed.

  Roy opened his mouth and wanted to say, "Even among Oriental actors, how many can achieve Zhang's level?" However, he still did not say this, as there was no need for his wife to think too much. What should I do to avoid damaging my mind?
  At this moment, the interview on the computer continued.

  The host asked Zhang Guorong a question that many people care about: "What is the difference between film shooting in Hollywood and in the East?"

  He thought for a while and replied: "Probably more professional. I don't know much about other Hollywood directors. How did I do it? After all, I worked with Director Moran twice. You can't see anything unprofessional in Director Moran's crew. In addition, probably she is serious. She is that The kind of person who can do anything for a shot." "

  I remember one shot was about fishing in the water. There were not many fish in the stream, and they were very small. It was difficult to catch them. I wanted to use the original plan to catch them. It is even more difficult to fish with simple spearfishing. If you are in a more convenient place, you can buy some larger fish and put them in the stream. But we took the photo on a small island, although there are fish for sale on the nearby island. , but almost all of them are seawater fish. And what we want to shoot are freshwater fish.

  For this reason, the crew spent a long time catching larger fish from upstream and downstream, and then waited for the most suitable time. Just that one The shots only took two days!"

  "It actually took that long!" the host exclaimed.

  Zhang Guorong nodded: "At that time, I asked her why she bothered with this kind of lens that does not take up too long. As long as you give a long shot, the audience will not be able to tell whether the fish you are forking is a freshwater fish or a seawater fish." "Then

  she How did you answer?"

  "She said, never doubt the eyes of the audience. What you think you can't see, what you can't see, they will use the most sophisticated way to uncover those mistakes." Host "Wow. "I feel like Director Moran is really serious. How did you feel at that time?" "

  I feel that her success is not an accident. Look at some of our directors, whether on TV or in movies, at the screening Soon after, they will all be caught in the wrong for various reasons, which is the so-called 'trouble shooting'. I don't know how other people will feel when they watch those, but I personally think it is a pity." "What a pity?"

  "It's like a flaw is suddenly discovered on a piece of white jade that should be flawless. Isn't it worth pity? Flawless white jade is beautiful and expensive, but when the flaw appears, its beauty and value will change. It's plummeted." Zhang Guorong said: "It doesn't mean that every cheating scene can be discovered, but it cannot be denied that many of them can be completely avoided, right?" Seeing this, Roy smiled and pinched his wife's cheek

  "Are you happy to be praised?"

  Laila raised her eyebrows and looked at him: "Of course she is happy! He is my idol, don't you know?" "Shouldn't your idol be me? I'm much more handsome than him! "

  Isn't it just because of his looks that you are a fan of your idol?"

  "My acting skills are much better than his!" Roy fought hard to make himself the most important man in her eyes! Idol? Not required!

  Laila was noncommittal: "Really?"

  "Of course! Do you want me to take out my Oscar winner trophy and show it to you?" He was very happy to run downstairs to the honor room to bring the trophy up to her. Look carefully at the name engraved on it!

  Laila smiled and pulled his sleeve to prevent him from really running out: "Okay, I get it, you are the best, okay?"

  Roy was satisfied now. But when he saw "Silence" being talked about again on the computer screen, his expression became serious.

  Now he can say that his acting skills are better than that man's because he has the Oscar winner's trophy certification. But that man becoming another leading actor in "Silence" means that he is also qualified to compete with him for various awards during the awards season.

  They have worked together for so long and know each other well. When it comes to the other party's acting skills, he is probably the most qualified to evaluate him after having acted in so many scenes. Playing with Leslie Cheung was very relaxed, very nervous, and even very enjoyable, because they could act up at any time during filming.

  Even though it had been so long since the shooting ended, he still wanted to take it out from time to time to reflect on the joy he felt while shooting. That was very rare for him, not even with Leo.