Chapter 381 - 390

Chapter 381 Sao Rui

  But she is really familiar with this station, because it is not far from where she goes to school, and she has to get up and down from here every time she leaves school and returns to school.

  Seeing someone walking towards her as if wanting to talk, she quickly left the station and headed towards the direction in her memory. If you are surrounded here, you will probably be trapped for a while. Then you don't come out to relax and become the object of others' distraction.

  The school I went to before was not far from here, only about ten minutes' walk away. The small shops along the road that were deep in her memory would be replaced by high-rise buildings in ten years. It was hard to imagine that she would see them one day.

  Ten minutes later, the school gate finally appeared in front of us. The metal gate, as well as the rockery in front of the gate, have hardly changed in my memory.

  Laila stood silently outside the school door. She knew that it was summer vacation and all the students in the school had left. Perhaps it was her black hair that made the security guard mistake her for a student here. After standing there for a while, no one came over to check her as a suspicious person.

  She stared blankly at the familiar place, feeling a complicated heat well up in her heart. Past life...this life...who is she? She was not an emotional person, but in this place and at this time, she still couldn't help but think wildly.

  "Classmate? Classmate?" A voice suddenly sounded behind her.

  Laila didn't pay attention at first, until a hand touched her shoulder from behind. She turned her head in confusion and saw that the person calling her was a young-looking boy.

  "Same...uh..." The other party was stunned when he saw her look. He never expected that he would be a foreigner. Why do you think you, a foreigner, have black hair? Isn't this an international joke?
  The boy was wailing in his heart. He looked back at his friends who were laughing so hard but standing far away. He could only bite the bullet and said, "Sorry." Laila was happy, she could do it

  . Imagine how depressed the boy was. If it were her, she would also have a psychological shadow.

  "I can speak Chinese. How can I help you?" She smiled.

  "F*ck!" The boy's eyes widened in shock, but he soon discovered that he had cursed in front of a foreigner, and a beautiful foreign girl. The most terrifying thing was that this foreign girl could also speak fluently. Chinese!
  "No! Damn, I don't mean anything else. I just want to compliment you on how good you speak Chinese!" He explained quickly.

  Laila was amused by the off-line boy: "Thank you."

  "Well, actually I am a new student in this school. I came over with my friends to make arrangements in advance, and I just wanted to find someone to take a photo for us. I didn't expect you to be a new student in this school. Foreign friends, hehe." The boy scratched his head in embarrassment.

  "Do you want to take photos? Of course you can. My ability to take photos is pretty good." Laila was very confident about this.

  The boy breathed a sigh of relief: "It's okay, I will know the focus, you just need to take a picture of us." He took her words as a joke. In his heart, he never thought that many girls could take photos. Didn't he see that all the excellent photographers were men? Even among enthusiasts, there are more men.

  "OK." Laila smiled and didn't explain. Anyway, she was just taking a group photo.

  "Wait a minute." The boy waved his hand and ran to his friend. I saw him chasing a few friends and beating them up. After venting his anger at being betrayed, he walked over with a few smiling friends with a happy look on his face.

  "How about taking pictures over there?" He pointed to the rockery pile near the school gate.

  "Okay, no problem." Several friends also thought it was a good place. Just as they were talking, they would peek at Laila from time to time. They couldn't help it, because this was the first time for them to see a living foreigner in front of them. Moreover, this foreign woman is quite beautiful, tall, and looks a bit familiar. She can't be a model or an actor, right?

  This is an art school, and it's completely normal for an actor to come out of it.

  The boy asked his friends to stand in front of the rockery, and he chose a position to focus. After adjusting it, he said to Laila: "Stand here, put all of us in the lens, and then press Just this key will do." He explained in detail, as if teaching a novice.

  "Okay." Laila smiled and took the camera. It turned out that the camera was a very good SLR. It seemed that he was also a photography enthusiast.

  When the boy returned to his friends, several of them were making funny moves, and Laila pressed the camera button to capture them in the camera.

  "Thank you so much!" The boy took the letter and thanked her repeatedly: "Are you from this school too?" "

  No." Laila's eyes darkened: "I was walking nearby and happened to pass by here." "

  Oh. ." The boy was a little disappointed: "Then you came to the capital for tourism?"

  Laila thought for a while: "Strictly speaking, you are here for work, but you also want to take a trip."

  The boy said "I understand, I understand!" With a lewd smile: "I'm from the capital. If you want to go somewhere, you can call me." He took out a book from his bag, wrote a number on one page, tore it off and handed it to her: "I My name is Gu Yong."

  Laila didn't want to reject the other party's enthusiasm, so she also reported her name: "Call me Laila." "

  Okay, Laila." The boy saw that she really accepted her name. On the phone, he smiled so hard that his eyes narrowed into slits.

  Laila waved goodbye to him and turned to leave.

  Gu Yong looked at her leaving figure and wanted to catch up and say something, but several friends jumped on her.

  "What's wrong? Lao Gu, are you in love?"

  Gu Yong angrily threw several people aside: "Get out of here, that's called carrying forward the spirit of internationalism, understand? I didn't see how helpless a foreign girl was. ?"

  "Tch!" Several friends raised their middle fingers at him at the same time.

  "Pull her down, if she is an ugly girl, I don't believe you can still carry forward the spirit of internationalism!"

  Gu Yong snorted triumphantly: "I can't tell you ordinary people."

  One of his friends looked at him doubtfully: "Is she some kind of celebrity? I seem to have seen her somewhere, and she looks familiar. ."

  "Huh? So you think so too? I thought it was my illusion." Another friend also interjected.

  "By the way, what's that girl's name?"

  "My name is Laila, isn't it a very cute name?" Gu Yong read out the name happily: "I have given her my phone number, do you think she will give it to her?" Am I on the phone?"

  His friends were about to criticize him again, when one of them suddenly took out a magazine from his bag and hurriedly sent out a report with pictures from it, and then seemed to be shocked. He pointed at the photo above with trembling fingers: "It can't be this person, right?"