Chapter 1111 - 1120

Chapter 1111 Risking Everything

  They have adapted to the days when she makes good movies every year, and the sequels of her movies are also something they can't put down. This shows that she is really good at making movies and knows what the audience needs. What movie is it. It can be said that she is a good director who can truly understand the needs of the audience and satisfy them.

  If such a director quits Hollywood and never makes a movie again, it will not be a loss to Hollywood, but a loss to the film industry around the world!
  Who on earth caused her to make such a decision?

  For a while, many people began to dig into the previous topics. It didn't matter if they didn't dig into the previous topics. A lot of things were revealed in this dig. For example, the accounts that published those articles first were all newly registered accounts. In other words, after registering, they only published those articles about Laila and then never went online again, nor did they say anything else.

  Not just the source articles, but also many forwarded articles. It's as if a group of invisible people anonymously spread the article so that more people can read it.

  This discovery immediately attracted the attention of those who are active online all year round. You must know that many of Laila's fans are young people, and these people are also the most active group on the Internet. There are many people among them who are good at networking, and there are also some very powerful people. Of course, Laila's navy and FB programmers also played a lot of roles.

  In short, under their guidance, more and more people discovered that what happened before was probably premeditated to smear and slander Laila. Under those articles, many of the accounts that said a lot of nasty things to criticize Laila were small accounts. If you open their records, you will find that the posts they have made and the topics they have participated in are all detrimental to Laila and smearing her.

  With the help of some "master" level hackers, they also began to dig up the IP addresses of those small accounts, and found that more than 85% of the people who criticized them were duplicate registered accounts. In other words, these accounts all come from one IP address but are divided into many accounts, using various different tones to criticize Laila.

  The discovery made people angry. Especially those who were deceived before, they felt angry and ashamed that they were stupid enough to be deceived and wronged Laila. They regretted it to death at the thought that maybe Leila was leaving Hollywood.

  The so-called deep love leads to deep responsibility. Many of them just like Laila and her movies so much that they attack Laila after believing those deceptive words. They were just disappointed and thought their ongoing support had been wasted.

  As a result, so many discoveries now indicate that the cause of the matter is that someone was harming Laila behind her back, which makes them regret for what they have done and the words they have left. They all went to Laila's Facebook and left messages, hoping that she could forgive herself and not leave Hollywood or stop being a director. He also promised that he would never doubt her again, would not be easily deceived by others, and would continue to be her most loyal fan.

  After seeing those messages, Laila just smiled meaningfully. It was beyond her expectation that they could reach this point. She originally thought that those people would be so deceived that they would not understand for a while. I didn't expect that she would be cleared up so quickly. If I had known it would be so simple, it would have been okay if she didn't hold a press conference.

  However, she only thought about this idea for a moment. She knew very well that these people who had been deceived and regretted it actually did not account for a large number of those who doubted themselves.