Chapter 331 - 340

Chapter 331: The pirate flag was flying.

  Feeling everyone's excitement, Laila's mood also became happy: "Very good, let's get to know the butler team first, and we will ask their care for the rest of the time. Is there anything else you need? , or you can contact them if you have any questions."

  "OK!" "Okay." "Got it!"

  Laila nodded, then waved to everyone and left. Some of the people who stayed behind were looking for a place to stay and settled in, while others had already grabbed the service members of the housekeeping team and wanted to know what places to play around.

  While the crew was having fun on the island, Louise, far away in Hollywood, was in dire straits.

  The reason is still a photo. This time it is not the blurry shadow-like distant view last time, but the kind that is so clear that even the pirate flag can be seen clearly.

  pirate!

  No one can mistake the pirate flag on the ship, and no one can fail to know what it means when the flag flutters.

  Using such a large budget to build such a large pirate ship obviously means that this ship will play a huge role in the subsequent movies. Otherwise, who would spend hundreds of millions of dollars just to sit on a prop as a background?

  Now, even the most conservative critics have come forward to make predictions - Director Moran's new film will be a pirate film!

  Pirates are a romance for boys and men, and there have been many pirate movies throughout history that have done well. But that was in the past, when "Cutthroat Island" made the producer MGM lose its pants, and everyone in the film industry came to the unified understanding that the pirate movie was dead.

  From the end of 1995 to the present, no one in Hollywood, which produces tens of thousands of movies every year, will include pirate movies in their shooting plans. Even B-level film producers have shied away from them.

  But now Laila Moran has actually restarted the pirate movie, and it seems like it will be huge. What is she trying to do?
  In this regard, his mortal enemy Cooper used a gloating article to express his displeasure at Laila's actions.

  "The continuous luck and success obviously blinded our talented director. She did not think about why so many predecessors were so far away from the pirate theme, nor did she accept the well-intentioned reminders from others, so she just plunged headlong into the whirlpool of pirate movies. . I believe that failure will make this young director who is known as a genius understand that the goddess of luck will not always favor her alone. Many times, a calm mind and sufficient wisdom are the most precious." Cooper is

  now He is the leader of the Black Laila clan. As long as there is any negative news about Laila, he will immediately jump out and criticize her with the face of an elder. On the surface, it seems that he is giving her sincere teachings, but in fact, what is going on in everyone's mind? All clear.

  But what he said still made sense. For example, when he said that the pirates were dead, Laila Pai was seeking death. This is indeed the case in Hollywood today, and it is true that no one dares to touch that genre.

  So he said that Laila was arrogant and thought that she would show off her talents when others could not photograph her, which made some people think that was indeed the case.

  Cooper is also smart now. He doesn't expect to pull everyone out of Laila's fan club at once. He only needs to slowly change some people's hearts bit by bit, just like boiling a frog in warm water and waiting for the water to boil. , the frog is also dead. Anyway, as long as it can disgust Laila, he will definitely be the first one.

  By the way, there is also Miss Faize who is on par with him now.

  Seeing all kinds of criticism and disapproval of Laila in the media, she is the happiest person. Seeing the lively place, she even laughed so much that her shrill laughter filled the room.

  "That woman is here too! Faisal, you did a great job! I think she must be furious right now! Making a pirate movie? Even I know that this subject will lose money, but she actually dives into it. It seems really Like that Cooper said, he has been blinded by continuous luck!"

  In this regard, Faisal had a different view: "Miss, do you really think that luck can make a director's every movie earn more than 300 million yuan? Above?"

  "Otherwise? She even tried out for movies that others didn't dare to make. Isn't she still hoping for the favor of the goddess of luck?" Faye said disapprovingly: "Just wait and see. She will definitely fail! By then I will definitely put her ugly face on the front page of all the media in the world to see if those people will continue to tout her as a genius!" "

  Faye Miss, I have to remind you that pirate movies are about the sea. Have you forgotten last year's "Titanic"? If you take advantage of that trend, maybe a miracle will happen?" He said

  this As soon as she said it, Faye also hesitated: "Is the story of the sea and the ship really okay?"

  She was also fascinated by "Titanic" to the point of tears and runny noses. A die-hard movie fan, she no longer knows which movie to watch. How many times have I done it? Every time, she would imagine that she was the heroine and the prince was the hero. The true love between them would touch heaven, and then they would get a sweet ending that was more perfect than the movie.

  Faisal asked her: "If there is a movie similar to Titanic, will you watch it?" "

  Of course I won't..." Faisal still wanted to be tough, but found that if there was such a movie, she would It seems that you are really willing to go to the cinema to watch it. "Is it really going to be good?"

  "No one can ignore Director Moran's achievements in the past two years. Whether she is making horror movies or action movies, she has a very precise vision. I believe that since she has chosen a pirate movie, she is willing to invest a huge amount of money. The budget should be fully guaranteed."

  "That makes sense!" Faye nodded heavily: "We can't let her make all the money. Faisal, I think we can make a movie like this too. ! There is a sea and a big ship, and the most important thing is to have a love that will last until death and move the heavens and the earth!"

  Faisal thought for a moment and felt that the stupid eldest lady actually had a good idea!
  "I know, I will pay attention to similar movies in the recent period. But Miss, before that, I hope you can remember your identity and stop doing unnecessary things. Don't forget what we invested in The movie will be released in more than two months, and if it has a bad impact on the box office because of your relationship, I think you don't want to see it, right?"

  "I know!" Faye snorted, but then she heard another meaning in his words: "Wait a minute, Faisal! Are you saying that I will cause a decrease in box office? Please tell me clearly!" She screamed angrily, but Faisal had already left her room after saying what he had just said.