Chapter 711 - 720

Chapter 711 The Best Trailer

  Laila always felt that the original trailer she saw was not very exciting, at least it did not present the content that the audience liked.

  I don't mean to cram in all the good-looking places, but at least click on them, right? There are obviously powerful battle scenes, but only a few of them are shown. There are obviously various handsome characters that attract the audience, but they are all hidden away as if they are invisible.

  Laila was not so secretive when editing the trailer. She directly put some pictures that challenged the visual effects and showed handsome men and beautiful women one by one.

  Why should the audience want to go to the cinema after watching the trailer? It is impossible to see any profound thoughts and souls from a trailer of just one or two minutes. Then the only way is to put out scenes and characters that can catch the eye and make them think "Ah, this is so beautiful" or " This actor is so handsome." Only then can we achieve the goal of inviting people into the cinema.

  She believes her version is much better than the original. The original version was born in 2001, and the special effects alone were much worse than now. Moreover, Laila is an out-and-out beauty control, and she is even more picky when choosing actors and scenes, so much so that she can't wait to use a magnifying glass to observe them carefully.

  Not to mention the family devotion of Janet, who is the winner of two consecutive Oscars for Best Costume Design and a well-known designer in the fashion industry. The costumes she designs will definitely make the characters in the movie charming. Straight up by several percentage points.

  After Lila saw some of the special effects pictures produced, she could pat her chest and say that her special effects company is one of the best in the world. Maybe this "one" can be removed, because it is so powerful.

  "That's great, Laila! This is the best trailer I've ever seen!" Janet rushed over excitedly and held her daughter in her arms: "You have completed a masterpiece! That is exactly the world I imagined!"

  Lai La smiled and patted her on the back: "Thank you, Mom. But isn't it too early to think it's a masterpiece after only watching a minute and a half of the trailer?" "Not too early!" Janet held her hand in her

  hand He kissed her face several times: "Believe me, this must be the greatest movie, and everyone will remember it!"

  Mr. Oswald touched his chin and nodded: "It looks pretty good. ."

  He wanted to pretend to be majestic and say some words of encouragement from the elders to the younger ones, but unfortunately the smile that kept pouring out of the corners of his mouth betrayed him.

  Even Qian Ning, who doesn't watch movies very much, joined the conversation: "It's really good. I don't know much about movies, but I think after watching the trailer just now, people like me who have little interest in movies want to see it in person. ."

  "Thank you." Laila accepted their words happily. For them, such an evaluation can be considered a pretty good compliment.

  As for Roy... Just look at those shining eyes that have never moved away from Laila. It's probably just a bunch of bad shots put together. As long as it's Laila's work, this guy will give a thumbs up. The praises are overwhelming.

  Her family's optimism gave Laila confidence, and while they were watching the second half of the Super Bowl, she continued to check the results on the Internet.

  And this effect is also very clearly reflected in various topics on the Internet.

  "I never knew I would get excited watching a movie trailer." "

  Where is the scenery in the trailer? I swear I will go there after I turn twenty-one!" "

  Great! The trailer is great. The film made me believe once again that only Director Laila can make my favorite movie!"

  Various words of praise emerged from the Internet. Although there are some people who think the movie is not good, it can be seen that most of them People are still very interested in movies.

  that's it. As long as there are so many people who think good of her, then she doesn't need to be annoyed that a small minority thinks she's bad.

  The next day, the media also began to cover the Super Bowl that day on a large scale, and an indispensable part of it was the movie trailer featuring Laila.

  Several film critics have made their comments, and most of them are very optimistic about this movie, but they are also worried that after shooting so many commercial movies, whether Laila can still remember when she made "Chicago" What was your intention?
  In the eyes of film critics, a hundred commercial films cannot equal the value of one educational film. In their eyes, movies are art, noble things, and a way to spread truth, goodness, and beauty, while the emergence of commercial movies is a misunderstanding and tarnishment of movies. But they also know that if only art films were allowed to be made, it is estimated that the film industry will not develop at the speed it is now.

  If you can't make much money anymore, will anyone still invest in movies?
  At the beginning, many film critics gave Leila's "Chicago" high praise, and they almost praised her as the number one director in the world. However, the films she shot next began to become commercial films again, which disappointed film critics.

  They would rather see her make more movies with a mind and soul like "Chicago" and don't want her to be obsessed with making money and special effects.

  Of course, Laila would not pay attention to these comments. In her opinion, they were all uninformed comments. What is a good movie? A good movie is what the audience likes. What is the difference between commercial films and art films? Why do you think that art films must lose money and have ideas, while commercial films are only used to make money and cannot create souls at all?

  Laila doesn't care about that, she only knows to make the movie she likes and then make other people jealous!

  It is difficult to make an art film into a commercial film, but it is not impossible. There are many successful examples in film history, such as Leila's "Chicago"...

  well, it seems a bit strange to use her own film as an example. But the original "Chicago" also created a good box office movie, and it can be considered that it is that kind of movie.

  Look at "Lord of the Rings" again. It now has many characteristics of commercial movies, such as hundreds of millions of investments, gorgeous scenes and special effects, etc. No matter how you look at it, it is an eye-catching commercial film.

  But does it really have no soul, and can't it really bring people something spiritual?

  Laila believes that when the movie is released, she will tell the truth to all those who have questions!

  After the Super Bowl, it's time for the Golden Globes and Oscars. There was no work for Laila last year, so she simply did not attend. Instead, she was working on the final production of "Lord of the Rings" in the company.