Chapter 1131 - 1140

Chapter 1131: Brushing Hair

  "Director Laila is really very different from what I imagined!" She couldn't help but sigh.

  Zhang Guorong looked at her and smiled slightly: "What did you imagine her to be like?" "She is

  very cold and keeps strangers away. Everyone must obey her orders. She is quite fierce. I just started When I was an assistant, I met many powerful directors, and their eyes were so scary that every time I didn't even have the courage to raise my head in front of them." The assistant pointed out one item after another with his fingers.

  Zhang Guorong was amused by her words.

  Of course it would not be Laila, a person who pursues movies to the extreme. What she sees in her eyes is different from ordinary people. It's not surprising that she was so serious during the filming, but everyone can see that the kind-hearted person she usually is is the real her.

  Chen Shufen knocked her head: "Don't just think that no one here can understand Oriental dialect and just talk nonsense. Let me tell you, Director Moran's Oriental dialect is very good, and so is Roy." "I told you again

  . I didn't say anything bad." The assistant was somewhat related to her, so she still acted like a little girl in front of her.

  Chen Shufen didn't mean to blame her, but she was worried that she would bring back the habit of talking about the director behind his back to the East. It may not matter in this crew, but in the East, if she offends someone she shouldn't offend, she may not be able to protect her even if she wants to.

  "It's hard to say who appears on the set without a strong backstage person. Those who work in the entertainment industry must first control their own mouth. You are lucky to be with Guorong. If you change to someone with a bad temper, You are the only famous star who can feel better."

  "I have known for a long time that I am a lucky person. I don't know how many people envy me to be with Zhang Tianwang! Hehe." The three of them were talking here

  . Laila was still observing the surrounding situation.

  "It seems that there are really no monkeys coming?" Roy looked at the surrounding tree canopy. According to his usual habits, the monkeys should have come to ask for something to eat when they saw the crew coming, but now he didn't find any of them!

  Laila also saw it: "Whether it is or not, let's seize the time and shoot the places that need to be shot before they come. Once the shots around here are finished, we should be able to leave their sphere of influence."

  Her With an order, the crew immediately started working.

  The rest of the filming went so smoothly without any trouble from the monkeys that it made people want to cry. There were monkeys in the middle of the tree, but they were only on the tree, and none fell from above. It seemed that the leopard's "protective aura" really frightened the monkeys. If there were no monkeys causing trouble, I believe we would be able to change places in two or three days.

  But Laila apparently underestimated the monkeys' intelligence. On the first day, they did not dare to get too close because of the leopard's smell, but after a day of observation, they discovered that the leopard that frightened them could only stay there, or at most walk around in the cage. .

  It seems, as if, there is no danger?
  So a courageous monkey ran to the leopard's cage when Laila and the others were not paying attention, and then reached out and stroked the leopard's tail...

  "Roar--" the leopard roared.

  "CUT!" Laila called a pause. When she turned to look at the leopard, she saw a monkey raising a paw in front of the cage and chirping. The leopard looked like it was offended, and lay angrily on the cage, wanting to slap to death the monkey that dared to provoke him.

  "Did I see a tuft of leopard hair in the monkey's hand?" Roy asked uncertainly.

  He was answered by everyone's silence.

  The leopard keeper looked at the bald patch on the tail of the leopard he had carefully raised with distress. Well, actually saying he is bald is a bit exaggerated. There is an area about the size of a fingernail that is a little less hairy than other areas.

  But this is a serious injury in the eyes of the breeder.

  "Director Moran, I think it's useless to continue like this. As long as these monkeys succeed once, they will learn everything else." "Then what should I do? In just

  two days, I can shoot this section. ." Laila was almost furious. Are these monkeys from Huaguo Mountain? If you dare to stroke the leopard's tail hair, how brave do they have to be?

  In fact, it has something to do with the life of these monkeys on the island. In order to ensure the safety of people on the island, all the large beasts on the island were wiped out from the very beginning, either sent to the island's zoo or to other places. It can be said that many of these monkeys were born without natural enemies.

  Although their nature makes them afraid of the smell of beasts, after observing it, they found that it was nothing remarkable, and they immediately became bolder.

  The keepers sympathized with Laila's anger, but there was nothing they could do about it. He is just a breeder, and it is his job to raise the beasts well, and the rest is not his responsibility.

  In desperation, Laila had to go to the island management to find a solution. If it doesn't work, then she can only give up that place and move the entire scene elsewhere. But as a result, some of the shots originally taken will be invalidated.

  Don't say anything, it's an exterior scene anyway, and the scenery is almost the same. The audience wouldn't be able to see it in another place. Laila never underestimates the audience's eyes.

  The administrator gave her an idea, which was a tranquilizer gun.

  They would not feel good if the monkeys were removed because it would affect the filming. But the anesthesia gun is different. The monkeys are first anesthetized and captured, and then released after the shooting is completed. Anyway, the shooting time is not long and will not affect the normal life of the monkey group.

  Laila agreed after a brief thought.

  So on the second day of filming, the crew headed to the filming location and there were four more island staff members with tranquilizer guns.

  Yesterday, as soon as the leopard's tail was feathered, Laila and the others quickly withdrew, so that the monkeys didn't react very well, and they didn't learn how to play with the natural enemies in the cage. Today was a good day. When the crew showed up at the filming location, they saw that the surrounding tree canopies were already filled with monkeys, even before they arrived.

  "..." Isn't this really the monkey spirit from Huaguo Mountain?

  The corner of Laila's mouth twitched and she said to several staff members who had taken anesthesia guns: "I'm sorry to bother you."

  Whether they were monkey spirits from Huaguo Mountain or the Monkey King who descended from heaven to earth, she didn't want to see them again! Maybe she didn't want to see these guys again from now on. God knows how she spent the past two days in a "fuck" mood.