Chapter 731 - 740

Chapter 731 Chicken Soup for the Soul Photo Album

  But publishing a photo album was an idea that really struck a chord with Laila.

  She also holds many photos in her hand, enough for ten books, not to mention one photo album. Pairing some insights and chicken soup for the soul next to the photo is another way to make money, well, it should be said to be a good thing that leads people to do good and cleanses the soul.

  The Moran family was built from a small printing shop, and the most indispensable thing was a publishing house. Sending the compiled photos into a booklet not only promotes the movie, but also makes money. Well, it should cultivate sentiments. It is definitely a good opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.

  Thinking of this, she enthusiastically threw herself into the new plan. Therefore, in the subsequent publicity, Laila, who had rarely appeared in the first place, became even more difficult for reporters to find. In addition to taking a few photos of her at the airport, as long as I stayed in the hotel, I almost never saw her out.

  #It turns out that the great Hollywood director is a nerd#
  Some people find it incredible that she has such a high nerd attribute, while the other part speculates whether she is writing a new script. According to news reports, she filmed all of "The Lord of the Rings Trilogy" in one go, and as long as she did post-production, she had nothing to do. So since she has been hiding in the hotel and not coming out, does it mean that she has started thinking about a new movie again?
  Everyone knows how prolific this young director is, almost like a perpetual motion machine that never stops. And every time she brings surprises to everyone, making people look forward to what she is about to do.

  What's interesting is that such speculations by Eastern media were reproduced by Western media. Many people think it makes sense. With Laila's ability, she might have actually conceived the next movie.

  What type will it be?

  She has done excellent work in horror films, kung fu films, musicals, fantasy films, superheroes, etc. Will the new movie break through any new genres? Will it bring you something worth looking forward to?
  Just when many people were discussing this issue with great interest, a discordant voice emerged again.

  "New movies are still being boycotted, and young directors are starting to create again without learning a lesson. Isn't this squeezing the potential of movies and maliciously making money?" This is what Cooper said in the latest issue of the New York Post

  . Articles published on. Readers are already accustomed to him being a film critic who is specifically against Leila. If one day he suddenly gets mad and praises Laila, that will surprise everyone.

  So much so that every time there was some commotion on Laila's side, someone would simply go to his FB account and leave a message, wanting to see what "interesting" things he, a well-known member of the "Anti-Laila Alliance", would say. Speech.

  "Why has movies kept moving forward during such a long period of development? It is because countless predecessors use their wisdom and ability to think about movies all the time. Instead of blindly using movies to feed their own pockets!" "As we all know, Moran's

  " "The Lord of the Rings" has been receiving a lot of attention since its filming.

  Whether it is book fans, movie fans, or fans, they all have great interest and expectations for this movie. What disappoints them is that after two years of waiting, etc. But one piece of bad news came after another. First it was reported that oriental scenery was used in the movie, and then it was revealed that oriental singers had joined. Could it be that after waiting for two years, what you have been waiting for is such a nondescript movie?
  Some people may say that if the movie has not been released yet, how can you know that it will not be a good movie? Here, I want to say that you can really tell whether a movie will be called good by just looking at the actors and scenes. Movie!

  It's like making a Western movie, and suddenly a medieval king pops out of it. Who's to say that this situation doesn't prove that the movie is unwatchable?

  I am also a fan of "Lord of the Rings", that set I have read the book countless times, and every time I read it, I will find something new that moves me. What I want to say is that I will never watch the movie after it is released. I will not allow myself to be distracted by messy things. It ruins the impression of this great work in my mind!"

  Cooper, a book fan, wrote a long article in the newspaper. And what he said did make sense to some people. What does it mean for Easterners to read Western fantasy stories? That's not nonsense!

  It turned out that those resisters who had lost much support suddenly stood up again as if they had a backbone after reading his article.

  yes! Who says that if you haven't seen the movie, you don't know if it was made into trash? Just look at the casting and you can tell that nothing good will come of it!
  Continue to boycott! No explanation!

  Although Laila was in the East, another boycott incident immediately reached her ears through the phone.

  "What? Are you boycotting again? That's a good thing!"

  Louise's mouth twitched. Before making this call, she had no intention of getting a good answer from her boss. It turned out that she was right. The boss indeed gave her another "surprise"!
  Good thing? Where's the good thing?

  "Laila, the situation now is different from before. This time it was obviously instigated by Cooper. Under his instigation, this new boycott is much bigger than the original! And it seems to be organized. Better. The most important thing is that our movie will be released in less than a month. Do you think this time is enough for us to eliminate the negative impact?" Louise's worries are not unreasonable

  . If the boycott a few months ago can be used to use time, the impact can be eliminated bit by bit. So now it's less than a month away, and there's such a huge momentum. It's basically impossible to completely eliminate the bad influence before it's released.

  Book fans will definitely hesitate in such an atmosphere. This group of people alone is a huge base. If the box office is not good in the first week, it will plummet like a river bank that has been washed away!
  "I know what to do. Don't worry, it's still in our favor now. Find someone to add fuel to the fire behind your back to make the matter bigger, and try to delay it until after the movie is released." "What! Are you going to start a fire again?"

  Lu Yi Si almost fainted.

  Laila chuckled: "Don't worry, don't you believe me?"

  Do you? I really believe it. Every time what she said came true. But the problem is that every time it is realized, it is always on tenterhooks, which makes Louise almost doubt her life.

  "Okay, you won again. So what should we do next? Is it to fan the flames from behind?"

  Laila nodded: "Yes, try to be as secretive as possible. Also help me contact Anthony and let him get ready. I I want to publish a photography book."

  Louise: "..."