Chapter 1051 - 1060

Chapter 1051 Don't all girls want to marry a prince?

  Roy knew that Lila would definitely go to shoot that movie, and he knew that she would definitely choose a place that she thought was suitable. As for whether it's dangerous, I'm afraid she doesn't care that much. Perhaps in her mind, any danger can be eliminated in advance, just like when she went to South Africa to shoot, many people were invited to protect safety before departure.

  But she obviously forgot one thing. No matter how airtight the defense is, it cannot withstand the existence of "just in case". Before leaving for South Africa, everyone thought they had invited enough protection, but what was the result? The accident that was supposed to happen still happened, but the victim changed.

  It was a time that could not be said to be pleasant. Even if Laila was not treated too badly, no one could tell what it was like. Compared with her not taking it seriously, Roy was more worried about whether the same "in case" and "accident" would happen again.

  What should he do? How can she be less brave enough to put herself in dangerous places while still being able to make a movie?

  Three months of post-production time was quite generous for Laila, mainly because "Blood Diamond" did not have any special effects shots. As long as some uncomplicated things such as dubbing and soundtrack were taken care of, it was almost there. So within three months, she completed all the work, and after getting the samples, she held a small screening within the company.

  The screening was attended by some high-level executives of the company, including the actors, but no one from the crew was invited.

  Lila wanted to know what they thought after watching the movie, and if there were no problems, she would go back to New York. When we meet again, I'm afraid there will be one more baby.

  But when she went to the screening room, she received a phone call that surprised her.

  It turned out to be the call from Prince Naibhani.

  Over the years, Prince Naibhani must have been closely guarded, otherwise his character would have blown up her phone.

  Laila quite likes this kind of alienation, it's better than hanging on knowing that she can't respond to other people's feelings, right?
  "Laila, I heard you are pregnant?" As soon as the call was connected, Nabhani's frustrated voice was heard.

  Laila smiled silently and put her hand on her bulging belly: "Yes." "

  I always thought you would be my wife. Why didn't you wait for me for a few years? When I took over the family Enterprise, I can go to the United States to find you!"

  Laila chuckled: "Is that really like that? In fact, we have never understood each other. How can we have feelings if we don't understand each other?" "

  I fell in love with you at first sight! Do you understand? When I saw you, I felt that you were the most suitable wife for me!"

  "You think too much. In fact, you just fell in love with the me you imagined." Laila didn't want him to indulge in his imagination anymore. , that would not be a good thing for him. After all, she wouldn't mind being his psychiatrist.

  Naibhani felt aggrieved. It was obviously a deep affection, but why did it become a fantasy in the eyes of others?

  "Laila, can I still not understand my own feelings? If I didn't love you, how could I still think of you all these years!" "

  Well, then tell me what kind of person I am in your heart. "Laila sighed.

  Naibhani did not feel her helplessness at all, and recalled dreamily: "You are kind, beautiful, and as dazzling as the sun. You will not treat me like others. In your eyes, I am just Naibhani." Honey, not a prince!"

  If he were in front of her, Laila would want to touch his head. How come there is such a cute child? That's so well said.

  Unfortunately, the person he was talking about seemed to be completely different from her.

  "Nabhani, you really thought of me wrong. First of all, in my eyes, you are also Prince Naibhani, otherwise you would not even have a chance to appear by my side. As for beauty, well, I will accept you This compliment. But what I want to say is, I'm afraid I don't have much kindness."

  Laila never felt that she was kind, she just kept pursuing her goals, and nothing around her seemed to be able to enter her eyes. Go inside. She followed her heart and retained a bit of humanity in her struggle, but she never felt that she was kind.

  "You imagine me so perfectly. Maybe you should go see those people who are scared by me. You know? In my company, few of the employees even dare to look at me." "What's the matter

  ? , my employees don't dare to talk to me!" Naibhani answered matter-of-factly.

  Laila choked, remembering that he was a prince. It seemed normal in his country that he would be more feared as a prince.

  Well, she knew she had the wrong excuse.

  "It's not just that, I...I once bullied Roy into quitting his job!" She couldn't find any reason to convince him for a while, and she didn't know what she had said. When she found out, she slapped her forehead and mourned for her poor brain cells.

  Naibhani snorted: "Don't say that he understands in front of me. Do you know how much I hate him? I really don't know what you like about him. Apart from his appearance, is there anything about him that is better than me? I am better than him. If you are rich and have more status than him, wouldn't most girls choose a prince like me compared to him?"

  Who told him that all girls would want to marry a prince? When he remembers it, he must tear his mouth open! If he hadn't been too confident in himself earlier, he wouldn't have had the person he liked stolen away by others!

  Of course, there is also a relationship between his father and him. He was forced to accept some kind of heir qualification test. As a result, the test lasted for so many years and he was not allowed to contact her!

  In the past two years, things have happened one after another in the Daoud family. This large family is showing signs of falling apart. Many families are looking for opportunities to take a bite nearby. Naturally, their family is the same. As the heir to the family, he must be careful not to be sidetracked by the chaotic situation when managing his own territory.

  In short, he lost his last chance to pursue her, which he believed would become a lifelong regret.

  "Emotional matters cannot be compared like this. Yes, you are richer and more powerful than him, but he has left his mark in my heart, and no one else can get in. Naibhani , I thank you for your like, but I can't respond."

  Compared to a few years ago, Laila is much more mature. She would not use too harsh and strong resistance to forcibly cut off the connection between him and herself. If possible, she hopes that both parties can maintain a relatively good and normal relationship in the future.