Chapter 1151 - 1160

Chapter 1151: Navy troops dispatched (2)

  In the past, when Cooper criticized her, he basically did it himself. At most, he contacted some people with whom he had good relationships to criticize her together. Many of his friends are film critics, and they have their own way of criticizing her. It can be said that when they get together to badmouth her, they are quite energetic.

  But as Cooper's reputation became worse and worse, and more and more people couldn't bear to see him always targeting Leila, his voice in Hollywood began to gradually decrease. And some of his film critic "friends" gradually distanced themselves from him.

  Even then, he kept rolling up his sleeves and trying desperately to pull Laila into the mud. To say that he suddenly became smarter and started to know how to find a spy, Laila really didn't believe it.

  If it weren't for Cooper, who would be targeting her by criticizing the movie? She couldn't figure it out.

  Could it be Warner Bros.? It doesn't seem impossible, after all, the two sides are about to become competitors, and no one wants Laila's movie to fail more than Warner.

  Looking at those comments, some of the more pointed topics are related to "Green Lantern". For example, Green Lantern is more popular, has a larger and more interesting world view, has more powerful abilities than other superheroes, etc. Basically, they are pursuing Green Lantern over the superheroes in "Avengers".

  In fact, looking at such eye-catching evidence, it can be proved that it is very likely to be related to Warner Brothers. But Laila, who likes to think more about things, felt that if it was really Warner, he wouldn't do it so openly.

  It's not that she is narcissistic, she feels that anyone who has cooperated with her once will basically hope for future cooperation. The benefits gained by the two companies that just concluded their cooperation because of "The Dark Knight" are obvious, and it is not an exaggeration to say that the cooperation is happy. So do they need to do something so extreme?
  But when I think about it again, they have set the schedule ahead of themselves, and they seem to be determined to get things done. So it doesn't seem so unexpected to use the navy to belittle her and her films in order to highlight their films.

  After much deliberation, Laila was a little confused in the end, so she had to put the matter aside and let the people below to investigate after returning to the company.

  But it was just an investigation, and she didn't intend to completely make those voices disappear.

  As she always said, there is heat when there is controversy. Although those comments compare the two movies together in various ways, and always take the side of "Green Lantern" to criticize Lila's movie, fans and fans are not so easy to fool.

  There may be a small number of people who will be affected by their opinions, but the vast majority of people will still use their own eyes and ears to see the results.

  The several trailers Laila released before were very successful and aroused many people's desire to watch the movie. Just watching the trailers, you can see that it is not as bad as those people said.

  So those people only influence a small group, and that small group is usually not the group of people who will contribute to her box office.

  But Laila is not someone who will completely let those opinions circulate freely. If she doesn't handle it, and people really think that she made a bad movie, the gain will outweigh the loss. And she also needs the navy to stir up the heat.

  I have been here for more than ten years. This seems to be the first time I have officially fought against the navy, right? She was really a little excited.

  In her previous life, she was so indifferent to criticism from the outside world, not only because she hoped that such popularity would help her popularize TV series, but also because she was unable to do anything in the face of it. Usually, the company behind her will find a navy to promote the film, whether it makes it popular or bad, it has nothing to do with her as a director.

  It was rare that she had enough chips in her hands now, so how could she let go of such an opportunity to speculate?
  So the next day, as soon as she arrived at the company, she contacted her subordinates and started building momentum for "Avengers".

  When it comes to movie promotion, there are usually only a few methods, such as advertisements, trailers, taking the crew to various events, or appearing on some popular programs. Whether it is TV programs, radio programs, or online programs that are gradually gaining popularity, these are all basic ways of promoting.

  Laila's propaganda is more exciting. She has in her hands the propaganda methods that will be used for more than ten or twenty years. She is not afraid of being blackmailed. With the popularity, she will definitely not even remember what moral integrity is.

  This time, in order to promote "Avengers", she played the trick of soft articles.

  What is soft article? It is not a rigid article that can be seen as an advertisement at a glance. Sometimes you may not feel that it is propaganda after reading it, but regard it as a story, a memory, or something else.

  Many people don't like commercials, especially the kind that pop up while watching their favorite TV show. In those days when commercials could be intermittent on TV, if a commercial suddenly appeared on a TV that was being watched well, it would definitely be something that every drama watcher would want to scold.

  Soft articles are different. First of all, it has a topic that will attract you. For example, some common articles about the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law mentioned a lot of contradictions and then inadvertently introduced a certain product. So people were attracted by the topic, clicked in, and then kept the product in mind without even realizing it. This is a successful soft article.

  That's what Laila wanted to do this time, and she also chose a few topics that would cause controversy.

  Soon, some articles of complaint quietly appeared on the Internet. For example, a girl on Facebook started complaining that her boyfriend hit her and took some photos of injuries to her chest, waist and abdomen.

  The girl was very beautiful, and the injury was in a relatively sexy part. It immediately attracted many onlookers, and even a group of people shouted and persuaded her to leave the man who beats women and choose a better, more gentle and considerate one. man.

  Then the girl said that she also did it, and her boyfriend was no less injured than she was.

  A group of "insiders" left messages below, saying, "Don't you two always have a good relationship?" You are so happy that everyone around you is envious. What is the reason for the fight?

  As a result, the girl said that they were all comic book fans, and they had a quarrel when they were arguing about whether Captain America or Iron Man was more powerful. No one could convince the other, so they started to fight.

  Then a bunch of people started shouting again, wanting to know who is the best, isn't it easy? They will all appear in Leila's new movie "Avengers", and we will know who is more powerful by then.

  Topics like this have appeared a lot on many platforms on the Internet. Every time there is a beautiful girl, a controversial topic, or a place that attracts more attention. And every time, the name of the movie "Avengers" appears in those articles.

  So when a large group of melon-eaters who didn't know the truth were watching the excitement, the name "Avengers" was already in their minds!