Chapter 861 - 870

Chapter 861 The life of a star is so exciting.

  "It's so exciting!" Angelo sighed again: "The life of a star is so exciting. I might as well become a star. Roy, ask Lila if she can find me a Do you perform the role well? I think my acting skills are quite good!"

  He said while doing a few muscle-flexing poses commonly used by fitness coaches. Such an action would definitely be funny if he replaced it with his original face, and the face transformed by Xiao Zhuo is quite majestic.

  Roy wanted to tell him that there was no special causal relationship between the life of a star and excitement. But before he could say anything, Leonardo burst out laughing: "Yes, our line of work is the most exciting. I guarantee that you will never have to worry about unexciting things. Let me tell you, the most exciting thing for us is usually with the paparazzi Fight. After the paparazzi fight, fight with the reporters. After the reporters fight, fight with the media. After the media fight, fight with the anti-fans. After the anti-fans fight, fight with the agents. Then you can fight with the directors and producers. In short, you can fight however you want. Just fight how you want, I guarantee you will have fun fighting every day."

  "Really?" It sounded very exciting, and Angelo was tempted by the words.

  "False!" Roy poured cold water on his expectations unceremoniously. He doesn't think he's suitable to be an actor. Actors often don't have much freedom. People like Angelo who make money and travel around the world will have the patience and willingness to ponder for a role for several months, or be cast aside. Can't you get out if you're locked up in the set?
  He was too lazy to explain anything. At this time, he was more concerned about the fact that the person who came in with the passport was whispering into Xiao Zhuo's ear, and Xiao Zhuo's expression obviously became weird after listening.

  "What happened? Have those people come here?"

  Xiao Yan looked at him and gave a thumbs up: "You are really good. Now the whole Tshwane is looking for your traces. Several companies have put a reward together. I'm looking for information about you for one hundred thousand dollars. If I can send you there, I can get half a million directly."

  Whether it's one hundred thousand or five hundred thousand, to Roy and the others, they are just small change. To South Africa's For most people, it is a small fortune. They even came up with such a big number, which shows that they are very angry about the disappearance of the three Roys.

  Hundreds of people can't catch three foreigners in their own country and city. Who wouldn't be angry? Not to mention that these three people still have very precious things in their hands.

  "Did you really get it?" Xiao Zhu pulled Roy aside.

  Roy glanced at him and didn't answer. Just kidding, he doesn't know who he is yet, and there is no definite evidence to prove that he is indeed Laila's person, so how can he tell him the truth? Just now he told Leonardo what "don't reveal your wealth" means, but he didn't want to fall into the trap foolishly.

  Xiao Yan knew from the look in his eyes that he was being regarded as a bad guy with ulterior motives. He took out an ancient Big Brother-style satellite phone from his pocket: "You are serious. Do you want me to call Laila and let her talk to you?" Was she sent to find you?"

  Roy was stunned, and just when Xiao Yan thought he agreed, he snatched the satellite phone away: "Why didn't you tell me earlier if you had a phone number!" He had already said It's been so many days since I told Laila that I was safe!

  Xiao Yan rolled his eyes: "You didn't even ask me for it!" Little did he know that he wanted to borrow the phone.

  Roy glared at him angrily: "Didn't you say you were sent by Laila to find me? Didn't you tell her the first time you saw me?"

  Xiao Wei was left speechless. How could he have the nerve to say Did you actually forget about this? He had never had to report to anyone that he was safe when doing missions before. It wouldn't be an unforgivable sin if he couldn't remember it for a moment, right? But seeing his wide eyes, he decided it would be better to swallow his rebuttal.

  Roy didn't bother with him anymore. He picked up the phone and fiddled with it for a while.

  But after fiddling with it twice, he returned the phone with a bit of embarrassment: "How do you use this?" "

  ..." Xiao Yan dialed the number for him and handed it to him silently. He had thought about it. After he returned, he had to ask Boss Laila to give him a salary increase! There are very few subordinates who work as hard as he does, and they even have to help dial the number.

  Roy held the phone and waited anxiously for the answer.

  Finally, with a click, the call went through.

  "I'm Laila." A familiar voice came from the other side of the phone.

  Roy's eyes turned red instantly. He had never been more eager to see her than now: "Laila, it's me." "

  Roy!" Laila's voice suddenly rose twice, and she could be clearly heard through the microphone. The joy in the words.

  Roy's chest heated up. There is nothing more satisfying than having a home and family to call home.

  "It's me. Xiao Yan and I are together now. Everything is fine. He has arranged to send me back." "

  That's good. Come back soon." Laila had many things to ask him. I want to know what he was going to do in South Africa, and I also want to know why he hasn't contacted her for so long. But she put all the words back in her stomach. As long as he came back safely, nothing else mattered.

  The corner of Roy's mouth raised quietly: "I will." He glanced at Xiao Zhuo who was looking at the floor and counting ants, and he lowered his voice: "Who is Xiao Zhuo?" Laila thought for a while

  . , decided to tell him part of it: "You can think of him as a retired agent. He used to work for some places, but after he retired, I recruited him to the company. You can trust him, he will not do anything wrong to you. Bad things."

  "I know what to do." What she said was good news. When he asked what he just said, what worried him most was that she said she didn't know his identity other than being a makeup artist. If that's the case, it's worth thinking about who he is and why he appeared here and saved them.

  After promising to go back soon, Roy reluctantly hung up the phone.

  "How is it? Are you relieved now?" Xiao Yan took the satellite phone from him with a smile.

  "..." Roy knew he should say thank you. After all, if he hadn't arrived in time, the three people on his side might have fallen into the hands of those dangerous people. But looking at that smiling face, I felt the urge to punch him.

  "What do we do next?"

  Although he didn't answer his question directly, Xiao Yan still saw the answer from his expression: "Just wait, wait until night, let's stand on the street in a big way, who else will think that you are being rewarded? Where are the people?"

  Roy nodded, seeing their current appearance, no one would really associate them with the previous three. And from what he said, he wanted to leave with them, which further ensured their safety.