Chapter 511 - 520

Chapter 511 Helicopter (2)

  At this time, he was leaning against the fuselage of the helicopter. At his feet was the unlucky guy who was knocked unconscious by his kick. There was still a man holding a gun on the opposite side. After all, he is just an actor. He can shoot a gun, but his accuracy is not very good, at least not compared with professionals.

  He had successfully knocked down the one on the ground with a sneak attack. Now the one on the opposite side would obviously no longer relax his vigilance because of looking down on him. It would definitely not work if he wanted to restrain the other side without using some tricks.

  At this time, Roy's heartbeat slowed down incredibly, no longer beating like a drum as before. He slowed down his breathing and quietly pulled the person on the ground towards him...

  But he didn't know how "fuck" the person opposite him who he thought was a professional was feeling at this moment. He had long said that he should inform his boss first when he found someone, but his partner said that bringing the two corpses directly would make his boss happier and get more commissions.

  When he saw the "man" in his target running towards them, he wanted to shoot him directly to avoid a long night of nightmares, but the idiot in his partner insisted that the "woman" hadn't been found yet and wanted to restrain the "man" first so that he could get information from him.

  Now I think they can get some information about P! They don't understand English!
  This is nothing, but what if he was knocked down by a pretty boy with thin arms and legs as soon as he started? Now he is the only one left. If he can't kill the other party, he will probably not get the attention of the boss in the future just because one of his partners dies.

  "Although we have no grudges, for my money, you should die as soon as possible!" After muttering a few words in his heart, he turned around and rolled under the helicopter, and immediately fired several shots at the "man".

  Blood spurts!

  The man who was shot fell immediately. As expected of a professional, he can ensure that every shot hits a vital part in a hurry. After a few shots, even a living person will become dead.

  Just when he went to check it out, he suddenly discovered something was wrong, that is, there were two people in the place just now, including the target person and his partner. But now there is only one person!

  He quickly stepped forward to look at the person wearing the target's shirt, and sure enough, it was his unlucky partner who fell.

  "Bastard!" He couldn't help but curse, because at this time there was a cold muzzle of a gun pressed against the back of his head.

  It was obvious who was holding the gun.

  Is this really something a Hollywood actor can do? Maybe an agent like 007 is his true identity?
  I don't know what he was thinking about, but he raised his hands and said a few words.

  Of course, Roy didn't know what he said. He probably said something like begging for mercy or threatening. But will he let him go? What would happen if he fell into his hands instead? Will the other party let him go because of his surrender and begging for mercy?

  What made him most unbearable was that after the other party killed him, no matter whether he found Laila who was hidden in the rock forest or not, she might not be able to survive until rescue arrived due to her current physical condition. It doesn't matter if he dies, but she will never tolerate any threat.

  "For us to survive, I'm sorry, you should die." Roy pulled the trigger coldly, and the recoil from his palm made his arm bounce back. Then he closed his eyes and let the blood spray all over his face and body.

  After finally suppressing the disgusting feeling of warm blood spraying on his face, he slowly opened his eyes, looked at the person who fell to the ground, and raised his foot to kick him and the previous person together.

  Wiping his face twice with his hands, he didn't bother to clean it up before getting into the helicopter to look for anything available. What excited him was that he found more than two bottles of mineral water and a piece of compressed biscuit thrown in the corner.

  It's a pity that he can't drive, otherwise he could have taken Laila back directly. He glanced at the helicopter with some regret, and he became more determined to get a driver's license after returning to the United States!
  Bringing the water and compressed biscuits to Laila's side in the rock forest, he helped her up, carefully fed her some water, and soaked the compressed biscuits with his hands for her to drink together.

  Laila was in pretty good condition. She was successfully fed a whole bottle of water and the soaked compressed biscuit while she was unconscious. This made Roy relieved, as long as he could still eat, he could at least store up some more energy to wait for rescue.

  After she finished drinking one bottle, Roy put the other half bottle of water to his mouth, took a sip into his mouth, and then divided it into small mouths and swallowed it slowly.

  Without replenishing water for so long, the effect of this water is very limited. But instead of wasting any more, he tore off a piece of clean cloth from the clothes of the person who just died, wetted it with water from the bottle and wiped her body. Her fever was so severe that continuing to do so might cause irreparable damage to her health. So after the initial moisture was ensured, he used the remaining precious water to help her cool down.

  Time passed, and with Roy's unremitting efforts, Laila's body temperature seemed to be somewhat suppressed.

  At this time, he took another sip of water in his mouth, slowly replenishing himself with small sips.

  As the sun began to set again, a looming black spot finally appeared on the horizon again, and then another, a total of five black spots approaching from far away, with a nervous sound.

  Roy's body suddenly tensed up. He didn't know whether the two people coming now were the accomplices of the two people just now or the real rescue team. If the rescuer was okay, if he was an accomplice...he couldn't guarantee how long the gun in his hand would last.

  However, he soon felt relaxed and relieved, because he saw two familiar figures among the people who slowly landed near the rock forest, it was Mr. Oswide and his son-in-law Qian Ning.

  "Roy!" Qian Ning was the first to see Roy running towards them.

  Seeing the blood stains on his body, both the old man and Qian Ning were frightened.

  "Where's Laila? Is she okay?"

  Roy said as he led them to the rock forest: "I had a fever before, but it's much better now."

  Laila was really much better, and he didn't know if it was the water that caused the It worked, and the gods in the sky helped her again. In short, her face looked much better than before, no longer as red as a steamer.

  Seeing Laila who was well taken care of, and seeing Roy covered in blood and with dry and flaky lips, Osvid patted his shoulder with understanding and relief: "Thank you, you made She takes good care of her."

  "No need to thank me, she is everything to me." Roy followed the rescuers and watched them carry Laila to the helicopter. There is first aid equipment prepared on board, and treatment can be carried out after a diagnosis is made.

  Qian Ning's eyes were on the abandoned helicopter next to him, and he naturally saw the two men lying below.