Chapter 811 - 820

Chapter 811 The Storm that Shocks the Soul (2)

  As a film director, he doesn't rely on fame, so why is it so easy to become a hot topic in the news? How can it be embarrassing for celebrities who rely on their fame to receive intensive reports like this from time to time?

  And this public service announcement is so shocking to people's hearts that kind people can't even look directly at those terrible scars. Especially when there is a picture next to it that looks bright and radiant under normal circumstances, it makes those scars even more shocking.

  Some text is added to the picture. In addition to writing the designer's name on it, some relevant data is also added. Those data can all be verified. They are definitely not exaggerated, but they are also absolutely terrifying. People simply can't believe that in the United States, the most powerful country in the world, there is such a heinous crime hidden in such a dark corner where they can't see it.

  When everyone was shocked by the pictures on the public service announcements, no one thought that this was just the beginning, and that a bigger storm would soon arise.

  The next day, a series of anti-domestic violence public service announcements were once again published in prime advertising positions on all Moran's media outlets.

  Different from the frightening scar yesterday, today it has a more intuitive expression method. The men with hideous faces opened their mouths wide, and a strong arm stretched out from their mouths. Some clenched their fists, some waved their palms, and some pinched the neck of the woman opposite. It is clearly a static picture, but it can make people feel the violence and brutality leaping on the page. At the same time, you can also feel the despair of the women who were attacked.

  In addition to Laila's name, there is also a line of small words in such pictures - "Verbal violence is also violence."

  Do you think that being abusive to your wife or girlfriend or your children is nothing? Although it did not harm their bodies, it caused greater harm to their minds.

  This is an area that many people will ignore. Many people may think that just scolding a few words without any plan will achieve anything. However, only those who have experienced it can understand how terrible the experience of humiliation and self-esteem is.

  Not surprisingly, this time's public service announcement once again created a new topic and successfully attracted more people's attention to it. There are also many people who can't help but look forward to tomorrow's newspapers and periodicals. They want to know whether there will be any new public service announcements.

  The answer is yes.

  On the third day, the sales of all newspapers and periodicals under the Moran Group soared. As for the reason? Then why bother asking?
  What was published in prime advertising space in newspapers today was still a new picture promoting anti-domestic violence, and the designer was still Leila Moran. Compared with the previous ones, the picture no longer looks so shocking, but the creepy feeling after watching it can deeply affect everyone who watches it.

  The picture shows a beautiful woman, with no accidental wounds on her face but not very serious. You can see through the picture that the woman's eyes are full of tears and fear. A finger was raised in front of her lips, making a silent gesture. If you look carefully, you can see that the hand belongs to a man. It is so thick and powerful that a woman's slender wrist cannot compare with it.

  Why is domestic violence so secretive? Not only because it happens most of the time at home, it is difficult for outsiders to see what happens, but also because the perpetrator will warn the victim that she is not allowed to tell what happened, otherwise the violence against her will be even more severe. serious.

  There is no doubt that this is another print ad that can spark a heated discussion. What it draws out is too profound and too realistic, and it is a situation that most victims of domestic violence will encounter. How to help them overcome their fear and escape from such a terrible environment requires the help of many people from the outside world. This charitable association founded by Miranda was born for this purpose. As a woman, she wanted to do something for the women who were suffering in this world.

  On the fourth day, the trend continued.

  What was published in the newspaper was a happy-looking wedding photo. The man was handsome and the woman was beautiful. They showed off their newlywed dresses and sweet smiles to the camera.

  When they first saw this picture, many people were a little confused, because no matter how they looked at it, they only saw a happy man and woman, forming a happy family, and it had nothing to do with domestic violence. relation.

  However, when they turn the page and see the back of the picture, they will see the newlyweds who were just wearing wedding dresses. The man is using force to restrain the woman's wrists, while the woman's back and arms are There were bruises and bruises everywhere.

  So that's it, this picture shows it is terrible. It seems like a happy family, but it turns out that violence also exists in places that others can't see. If even family and lover cannot protect a woman, who else can protect her?
  On the fifth and sixth days...

  a series of public service announcements every day occupied prime spots in all the Moran family's newspapers.

  More and more people are attracted by those pictures. Apart from the curious public, the most enthusiastic ones are the employees of advertising companies. They studied the images, trying to figure out why Laila was successful. It's just a public service announcement. Every advertising company can come up with many plans, but they admit that they may not be able to come up with pictures as full of impact as these.

  marvelous! It's really outstanding!
  Putting aside everything else, people's attention to these pictures can be seen just from the public's pursuit of them and the craze that has never subsided. Isn't advertising meant to be seen by more people?
  The previous advertisements that Laila shot for GHD Company can be said to be the result of spending tens of millions of dollars, but these print advertisements composed of just a few pictures can be said to be the effects of Laila's creativity.

  Public service announcements do not need to create profits. They exist to let more people discuss such topics and let more people understand such topics. What Laila has done is very good. The print advertisements she published for ten days in a row have made the whole society pay attention to domestic violence.

  Osvid's generosity also played a very important role in it. If he hadn't generously provided the best position in his media, it would not have attracted so much attention. And he didn't lose money. Although he lost a little advertising money by placing ads in the past few days, his sales increased a lot.

  Many people buy things like newspapers and periodicals out of habit. Once people's attention shifts from the original newspaper to other newspapers, they are likely to subscribe to that newspaper in the future. Therefore, this surge in sales volume will not only make money now, but also bring about a surge in sales volume in the future.

  Old man Osvid agreed to Miranda's request so generously. Who would believe that he had not guessed that this might happen?