Chapter 241 - 250

Chapter 241 The truth hurts.

  With such an addicted mother who cheated her daughter, Laila had no choice but to accept her fate. Didn't you see that grandpa was defeated by her entanglement skills? Decades of skill can't resist her, so she might as well just endure it as she has only been practicing for a few days.

  So, from the beginning of the day, there were multiple tails around her. She doesn't know how he does it, but as long as there is no other member of the opposite sex around her, he will pop up like a groundhog and stare at her with depressed eyes.

  And when it was time to eat, he would run away again, because Theron and the others would come back to eat with Lyla. That guy was still afraid of every woman except Lila.

  "How long do you want to stare at me like this?" Laila was reading a book leisurely under the umbrella, with the gentle waves of the waves in her ears, the warm but not too hot sun on her head, a cold and delicious drink in her hand, and the beach. Above are handsome men and beautiful women with good looks and figures.

  Under such a good time and beautiful scenery, even her indifferent mind felt that it would be disappointing to have a pair of eyes staring at her.

  "It's okay if you don't want me to stare at you, just go and tell my father that you can't cure me!" Nebuhani's eyes widened angrily.

  "Do you think I want you to stay here?" If she had a choice, she would have kicked him into the sea. The reason why she has been ignoring his existence is because she tolerates it for the sake of her mother. Now, is it good that she is pestering him?

  The prince choked, "I don't care. In short, my father will listen to you now. As long as you speak, he will definitely withdraw his request!" "

  Haha." Laila twitched the corner of her mouth with a smile. With such an innocent child, she really was in no mood to talk. If it were anyone else, given the opportunity to cure his son's long-term mental illness, would anyone give up?

  Let alone a prince, even parents in an ordinary family will never let what may be their only opportunity disappear.

  "Don't laugh so scary, okay?" Naibhani trembled twice: "I won't talk to you anyway, and I don't want to communicate with you under any circumstances. The only reason why I talk to you is to think through I want you to be friends with the beautiful Miss Theron!"

  Laila really wanted to slap her: "You can't talk to me, then who are you talking to now?"

  "If it weren't for Miss Theron, I wouldn't Talk to you!" Nabhani said very forcefully.

  Laila likes tough people the most, so she pointed out a key point very rudely: "Very good, it seems you remember that I am Theron's boss. Her agency contract is in my hands. If I don't want her to talk to you, it's just a matter of words."

  "You can't do that!"

  "You know, I can do that." Laila gave him a very "affable" smile.

  His Royal Highness was dumbfounded. How often has he encountered someone who dared to speak to him like this? When he thought that he would never be able to be friends with the goddess in his heart, his straight spine collapsed instantly.

  "What do you want? Do you want money? How much money can you exchange for the qualification to be friends with Miss Theron? One million? Or ten million?"

  Because of her past life, what Laila hates most is others showing off in front of her. Rich: "Are you embarrassed to give me such a small amount of money? Do you want me to tell you how much I can earn from a movie?"

  Naibhani then remembered Laila's identity. She was not the kind of person she had met before who could use money. The person who is sent away. But she is just as rich as herself, and she is even a woman who can make more money than herself. But apart from money, he really didn't know how else to deal with the current situation.

  "Some people think they have become God when they have some money." A mocking voice came from behind the two of them. You don't need to guess, there is no one else but Roy who can talk about a prince in this tone.

  It seemed that this was not the first time someone said this to Naibhani. Hearing his sarcasm, he just snorted: "Only people with no money would think so." "Yes, I have no money.

  At least I dare to like me. The girl said I love her, do you dare?" Roy walked to Laila with his skateboard in his arms, picked up the drink she put on the small table and drank it in one gulp. After finishing the drink, she smacked her lips: "Why does this taste weird? It doesn't taste good."

  "How many minutes will it take you to get another drink?" Laila was already used to his "devil's claws" reaching out to her food from time to time. As if what she eats is good, every time he comes to her office, the first thing he does is destroy the fruits she puts on the table.

  "It's so hot." Roy rudely patted her legs aside and moved a position for him to sit down.

  It can be seen that he has just come out of the sea, and there are still droplets of water falling on his hair. The naughty waterdrops slide down his cheeks and down the side of his neck, followed by his delicate collarbones, and gather on his chest. , fell down in one go, and disappeared into his swimming trunks...

  He was indeed a handsome man. Laila regretted not putting the camera next to her, otherwise she would have picked it up to take a picture of his appearance at this time.

  "What? You finally realized that I'm handsome again?" Roy coquettishly brushed his hair from his forehead with his hand.

  Although he was right, Laila would never admit it. It was already narcissistic enough not to acknowledge him, and she doubted if this guy would just fly into the sky if she affirmed him again.

  "The water dripping on your hair is everywhere, why don't you go and wipe it clean." She snapped her fingers, and a service staff immediately handed over the large towel prepared behind her.

  Roy took the towel indifferently and covered his head casually.

  Only then did Laila realize that the idiot prince seemed to have lost his temper. She looked towards the beach chair next to her and saw a sad and angry expression on the prince's face, "killing her with his eyes".

  "Oh." She remembered that Roy seemed to have said something very lethal just now. "Roy, sometimes the truth is very hurtful."

  Roy glanced at the prince and nodded clearly: "I know. Your Highness, you are actually not bad. At least I always chase girls. Run, you are being chased by a girl."

  This guy! Laila almost burst into laughter. This guy also has a knack for saying disgusting things.

  Nabhani wanted to flip the table. Even if he never likes to show his identity as a prince in front of others, he is still a real prince, okay? How could anyone treat a prince like this? Is this how Americans are educated?
  After what happened with the bodyguard, the housekeeper asked the contact person to find him information about Laila Moran. From the information, he learned a lot about her and how incredible she was.

  He was depressed because apart from being more noble than them, he seemed to be inferior to them in all other conditions.