Chapter 581 - 590

Chapter 581 Almost Exposed

  "About Roy?"

  "So you already know!"

  When Janet heard her asking, she thought she already knew, and suddenly felt relieved.

  "If I had told you earlier, I wouldn't be so reserved. God knows how hard it would be for me to pretend that nothing happened!" The corner of Laila's mouth twitched, wanting to make fun of her - she acted so obviously, let her It's hard to pretend not to know. But what interested her was what rumors about Roy made her mother even talk about the engagement.

  "What's going on?"

  Janet thought, "She already knew it" and stopped hiding it: "Yesterday, your grandfather's reporters got a photo of Roy and a woman coming out of the hospital. Because Knowing your identity, the reporter did not publish it. Instead, he sent the photos after receiving a sum of money. That hospital is a famous obstetrics and gynecology hospital, do you understand?" Laila understood: "So do you think Roy and that woman gave birth to a child?"

  "Yes! Roy is an adult man, and you said it will take a long time to get married. It's not surprising that he will be impulsive. Anyway, I think little Roy is very good, you guys We will definitely have a very beautiful baby together!"

  Laila was defeated by Janet's words: "Mom, shouldn't you want me to break up with him at this time? He already has a child with someone else, and you still want to me to be  engaged to him?" If such a thing really happened, Roy would definitely be a scumbag. How could anyone insist on getting engaged to him even though they knew he was a scumbag?

  Janet didn't seem to have thought of this. She was stunned for a moment before saying "Oh!" "Yes! You didn't tell me that I didn't even think of it." Her daughter is the most precious treasure in the world, how could she be engaged to a cheating man?

  "..." There is no such single-celled mother.

  Laila smiled and shook her head without saying anything.

  Janet was anxious: "My dear, there must be some misunderstanding here. Little Roy is not that kind of person. You must ask clearly, okay?" "Okay, I understand." Laila patted her hand to comfort her

  . There was a sound.

  But Janet behaved a little differently than usual. She grabbed her hand nervously and asked for reassurance again and again: "Promise me, dear, promise me that no matter what happens, you must see things clearly. Sometimes what you can see with your eyes is It may not be the truth, and what others say may not be right. You have to use your own eyes, your own heart, and your own methods to figure out the facts, you know?" Such an attitude is obviously not what Janet would have

  . Laila looked at her in surprise: "Mom, who did you have misunderstandings with before?"

  Janet was silent for a while and then said: "It's your father, Reynolds."

  "Okay." Laila didn't mean to Ask. She didn't want to know what happened to her parents at all. In her heart, her father was a dispensable symbol. Anyway, even if something happened, it had already been so long, so there was no need to expose it and let her mother suffer again.

  "I promise you, even if I see it with my own eyes, I won't believe it without solid evidence, okay?"

  Janet nodded, but it was clear from her reddish eyes that her inner feelings were not what she was feeling now. Come out calm.

  Laila couldn't help but think that it was lucky that the photo was discovered by a reporter from the Moran Group. What if it were discovered by other media? Maybe it will be reported to the whole world the next day. Luck will not always follow anyone. She felt that she should probably call Roy and find out in person.