Chapter 751 - 760

Chapter 751: Remarkable Achievements

  Laila's face suddenly turned red, and their conversations seemed to be led to that topic at every turn since the introduction of pornography. He didn't feel burdened at all when talking about it, but her face was so tender.

  Wouldn't it be too arrogant to "drive" as soon as you come back?

  Fortunately, Roy knew that she was embarrassed, so he just teased her for a few words. Who asked her to tease him in the first place?

  "Have you seen the box office in the East and Asia? It's very good." In order to prevent her from hiding her head in his arms, he changed the topic with a smile.

  "Yeah, I saw it. It's better than I expected." Laila can take half of the credit on herself without blushing, because she invested huge amounts of money to build high-quality and enjoyable theaters there. , will attract more people to enter the cinema.

  In movies like "Lord of the Rings" and superheroes, special effects are a very important part and can bring a super visual experience to the audience, which will encourage more people to go to the cinema to watch.

  Anyone who has watched it in a movie theater will know how great the visual effects are. It is completely beyond the effects that ordinary TVs and computer monitors can produce.

  The East is an emerging ticket market, while South Korea and Japan already have quite mature film broadcasting systems. Coupled with the good publicity, the addition of an Asian actor, and the fact that the story is said to be very good, it can be said that people are very willing to buy tickets to watch it.

  This has resulted in the box office in North America, Asia and other places being almost evenly divided.

  This is a very remarkable achievement. You must know that most Hollywood movies, even if they are released globally, usually have a larger box office in North America. Other countries combined are less than half of North America, sometimes even only one-tenth.

  Being able to achieve the same results only shows that this movie has no national boundaries or cultural differences and can be accepted and loved by everyone around the world. Which movie was the last time that could do this? interstellar? Titanic? No matter which one it is, it can prove that "The Lord of the Rings" has great box office stamina!

  On the other side, seeing the new box office, Faisal looked gloomy and didn't speak for a long time.

  Cooper was silent on the sidelines. He didn't know that Faisal went to someone else to carry out his order after he vetoed his decision. He only thought that his current anger came from the high box office of Laila's movie.

  But it was his own mistake that made Faisal angry. He didn't want to admit that he had made a wrong decision, but it turned out that he was really wrong. The negative movie reviews bought with the money he spent now seem like a joke. Although people outside don't know it has anything to do with him, he himself knows it.

  When I think that he is not even as good as an old man (Cooper), I feel the urge to tear him into pieces.

  He looked at him with cold eyes, thinking how great it would be if he could use the movie-related part of his mind for his own use. It's a pity that the current technology has not reached that level, otherwise he would never mind putting his knowledge into his brain.

  Why would such a smart mind be defeated by him? And why would he need to listen to him to avoid making mistakes?

  The more he thought about it, the more unhappy this situation became.

  Cooper was so chilled by the sight of him that his scalp was numb, making him want to scratch it twice.

  "Mr. Faisal..." He wanted to say something to lighten the mood in the room.

  But as soon as he opened his mouth, Faisal raised his hand to stop him.

  He really doesn't want to hear him speak now, and if possible, he doesn't even want to hear his voice for the rest of his life, because as soon as he speaks, it will remind him of the situation when he rejected him yesterday, and his mistakes.

  How could he, who was so proud, allow himself to make such a mistake? He would not allow someone who knew he had made a mistake to be in front of him all day long, reminding him of the mistake he had made!
  You can't touch him now!
  He stared at Cooper with some regret in his heart. Now he still needs his brain to help him, until he can destroy Leila Moran and then make her disappear.

  At this moment, Cooper felt like he was being stared at by a hungry wolf, as if it could pounce at any time and bite his neck off. The coldness jumped up and down my back several times, and finally reached the top of my head.

  "Cooper, you really lived up to my expectations." Feisal finally spoke. As he spoke, the coldness surrounding his body seemed to dissipate.

  This made Cooper quietly sigh in relief, otherwise he really didn't know how long he could hold on under such gaze.

  "Thank you." Although he didn't know what he was referring to, he still lowered his head and thanked her tremblingly.

  Faisal waved his hand and asked him to sit down: "Your prediction this time is very accurate. I didn't expect that Moran could actually come back to life. But is the box office real? Could it be that she did something?"

  If If she really did something, as long as she finds out, she can be thrown into the abyss! It seems that she has been exposed to cheating at the box office this time, but once there is a second time, people will also doubt her previous high box office! It would be great if it were true or false.

  Cooper had the same idea, but he also knew that the person would not dig his own grave: "It should be no problem. I saw many people complaining that they couldn't buy movie tickets and had to make a reservation." No. It is said that 100% of movie theaters are full. If only half of them are like this, it is self-evident how popular the movie is.

  Feisal felt a little pity, but it was not beyond his expectation. If Laila's weakness was found so easily, he wouldn't have stayed in Hollywood for several years to deal with her.

  "This can't go on like this. You quickly find a way to knock down her arrogance! If the momentum is allowed to rise, you should know how bad it will be for us!" "I know, I will find a way." Cooper said, in his

  heart But he was complaining. They invest in films that are not very profitable but have a high probability of winning awards, and none of them will be released in the summer. Even if Laila's movie earns 10 billion, it doesn't have much to do with them. What are the pros and cons? Aren't you jealous just because you see other people making so much money?
  If it were him in the past, when he saw that Laila's new movie made so much money, he would definitely be very angry and disgusted. He would like to use the most vicious curse to put her movie on the market. But now, his mentality has gradually changed. Under Feisal's cruelty, seeing him like that made him feel refreshed.

  Yes, I can't beat you, and I don't dare to deal with you, but someone can treat you for me. Why are you so mean to me? If you have the ability, you can go find trouble for Laila!