Chapter 801 - 810

Chapter 801 Invitation to Public Service Announcement

  Fans didn't point their noses and laugh, they just kept shouting. I was really pissed off about "a certain no-name award" and couldn't do anything about it. Because they really have nothing to say.

  You have issued a statement saying that the person is not qualified, but now the Oscars have given thirteen nominations at once. What else can you say under such circumstances? Everything is too clear, okay! No matter what I say now, it is just an extra joke for everyone.

  Many people flocked to Laila's FB account to congratulate her on getting so many nominations and hope she will create a sweeping record again.

  But Laila knew very well that the chance of this happening was simply too small.

  If you don't say anything else, just say that this is a trilogy, people won't go all out and give her all the awards in one go. Forget about the heavyweights, she thinks she can almost win a few technical awards.

  So she looked at this Oscar with a relatively calm mood.

  But while she was calm, others could not.

  No matter how many awards it wins in the end, the thirteen nominations have been clearly demonstrated, which means that the film does have its excellence, otherwise there would not be so many nominations at all.

  You must know that thousands of films will enter the review process at the Oscars every year. Under the review of thousands of judges, five films will be selected for nomination, and then a winner will be selected during the awards ceremony. It can be said that every award-winning film is a masterpiece.

  Under such circumstances, receiving thirteen nominations is the greatest affirmation of the work.

  Moreover, the Oscars are not the Golden Globe Awards. They are more professional and authoritative for movies. Basically, there will be no splitting of the cake.

  Speaking of this movie, Laila is also very confident. Whether it's special effects or scenes, she can be sure to be much better than the original version. This can be seen from the soaring box office, which is hundreds of millions of dollars higher than the original version. This means that more viewers are attracted by the movie and enter the cinema.

  If more people watch it, it will have an impact. The impact is great, isn't it the outstanding performance of the movie?
  "Thirteen items! My dear, you are so great!" Janet called her daughter as soon as she saw the nomination list. Her voice was full of pride and excitement, and she wished she could appear next to her daughter right away, kiss her and hug her properly.

  "Thank you, mom. This is all your fault." Laila smiled.

  "Of course it's the result of your hard work. How can it be my credit?" Janet was amused by her.

  Laila said solemnly: "Of course it's your credit. How could I have been born in this world without you?" "..."

  Janet giggled at the words: "Well, you are right, now I also feel that I am very amazing."

  The mother and daughter complimented each other for a while, and amidst the laughter, Laila seemed to hear her grandfather's voice coming from the other side of the phone.

  "Grandpa, is there anything you want to tell me?"

  "Nothing. He was bragging to some of his friends just now." As Janet was about to speak, the phone was snatched away by Mr. Oswald.

  "What do you mean by bragging? What part of what I said is wrong?"

  After retorting, the old man said into the phone: "You did a good job this time."

  Looking at his appearance at this time, anyone could be fooled by him. I could feel his good mood from the corner of my mouth. Thirteen Oscar nominations! Even if he doesn't know much about the film industry, he has a background in journalism, so he still knows a little bit about these things, and he knows what so many nominations mean.

  And every time he goes out to play cards or golf with his friends, he will be envied by others for raising an excellent granddaughter who will definitely be a very excellent heir in the future.

  If Laila hadn't walked with Roy from the beginning, I'm afraid those people would have sent outstanding boys to him.

  Even now, people still pry into his mouth from time to time, wanting to know when Laila and Roy broke up.

  separate? Do not make jokes!
  It's hard for others to say, but he believes that Roy will definitely not break up with Laila! Why would a man who would risk his life for the woman he loves decide to break up with her? It was only after he saw that man's affection for his granddaughter that he agreed to stay with her. Otherwise, he would definitely not be worthy of his precious granddaughter based on his status.

  Osvid saw clearly that in his position, he did not care about business marriages or anything like that, and making his granddaughter happy was more important than anything else. In his eyes, none of the young people with the same status as them were better than Laila. At the same time, these young people who were influenced by the upper class society would never be able to sacrifice themselves for Laila.

  So based on what Roy did to her last time in the desert, Osvid accepted his existence. Perhaps no other man would be so wholeheartedly devoted to Lyra. Except himself, of course! His love for his granddaughter is also unparalleled!
  In response to her grandfather's praise, Laila replied with a smile: "It's just that you did well this time. Wasn't it bad before?" "

  Haha, of course it's always been good, but this time it's particularly outstanding." Osvid smiled broadly. happy. "I have something to ask you. Do you have time recently?"

  Lailaqi asked: "Do you need me to do anything?"

  "That's it, a friend of mine wants to ask you to shoot an advertisement."

  "Advertisement?" La is a little speechless. Are you looking for her to shoot an advertisement?
  Hearing that she didn't seem to be interested, Osvid added: "It's a public service announcement, and you may not be paid. But you know, this is charity." Now

  Laila could accept it: "That shouldn't be the case. The question is, what type of public service announcement is it?"

  She just said that the cost-effectiveness of asking her to shoot an advertisement was too low, and no one would waste the money.

  With her current net worth, filming an advertisement would cost at least several million dollars in appearance fees, right? Even tens of millions is not much. Anyway, she felt that no one would be willing to ask her to shoot for a commercial. Isn't that what it means to kill a chicken with a butcher's knife?
  "Speaking of advertising." Janet's voice suddenly came from the other side: "My friend also wants to ask you to help shoot an advertisement for hairdressing equipment. I originally thought you wouldn't be able to shoot it, but since you don't mind, I will shoot it. Just one."

  Laila almost choked on her saliva. When did she say she didn't mind?
  Well, she sure didn't mind.

  When it comes to shooting commercials, she is actually quite good at it, because when she first started her career as a director, she was shooting commercials. At that time, she had just graduated from school and could only find some advertisements to make a living.

  Even if you only watch a small advertisement for a few minutes or even dozens of seconds, you will definitely make a lot of money. How long can a commercial be shot? If it's slow, a week is enough; if it's fast, it might be done in one day. You can make a lot of money in just a few days. It is definitely a very cost-effective career.