Chapter 1241 - 1250

Chapter 1241 It's actually here.

  "Golden Island?" she exclaimed.

  Janet, who was arranging her wedding dress, heard her voice, and her eyes suddenly widened: "How did you know?"

  She answered so quickly that Mr. Channing didn't even have time to stop her.

  Didn't she hear that Laila was a question? In other words, she was not entirely sure about this speculation. This is in the ocean, and almost all that can be seen is the ocean. There are not many reference objects, and it is not easy for her to be sure. This is great, my wife confirmed it right away.

  Mr. Qian Ning retracted his hand that wanted to stop her and silently held his forehead. With such a stupid wife, does he need to pay more attention to prevent her from being easily deceived?

  Laila chuckled. She quite liked her mother's silly sweetness.

  "Thank you, Mom, I know now."

  When she heard her say this, Janet knew what mistake she had made no matter how stupid she was, so she glared at Chan Ning accusingly. Mr. Qian Ning stared so hard that he wanted to cry out that he was wronged. Of course he knew that she was blaming him for not stopping her. The problem was that she said it so quickly, did she give him time to stop her?
  But he couldn't tell the difference yet, so he could only sigh helplessly: "It's all my fault."

  Laila was a little bit intolerable to Qian Ning's attitude of doting on her mother without any bottom line, but for the sake of doting on her mother , and turned a blind eye very calmly. Pamper it, pamper it, it doesn't matter if you pamper it more.

  It's not like Qian Ning didn't notice the strange look in her eyes when she looked at him, but she had no intention of changing it. If you don't love your wife, are you still waiting to be deceived by others?

  Looking at Mr. Moran again, he looked calm. He touched the book in his hand and kept his eyes fixed on these voices.

  Laila smiled and looked at little William, which reminded her of her little Eli. She really hoped that such happy days could continue forever.

  Soon, the plane landed. Stepping out of the cabin, the familiar scenery of Golden Island came into Laila's eyes without any surprise.

  If there's anything different, it's probably the extra sets, right? Many things are covered, and I'm afraid they won't be uncovered until the wedding.

  Laila likes it here because it gives her so many memories. Whether it was the acquaintance with Prince Naibhani and then inexplicably becoming Faeze's "love rival", or the filming of "Pirates of the Caribbean" which laid the foundation for his own commercial film, or the filming of "Silence" in order to test and prove himself. 》, this golden island is the best witness.

  If "Silence" is successful, then she can stand tall and say that her achievements are her true strength.

  On the contrary, if the movie fails...

  of course she won't be disheartened and leave Hollywood! Instead, we will turn this place into the starting point and climb up step by step from below again!

  After getting off the plane, Roy's figure appeared not far away. He hugged Eli and strode over after seeing her.

  "Are you tired?"

  "Not bad." Laila gave her a smile back.

  "Tomorrow is the wedding, you have to stay in your current state." Roy looked at her energetic look and felt very happy. If she appeared in front of him with a haggard look, he would think that the wedding would have too great an impact on her, and he would definitely be worried. Such an energetic look shows that she is also looking forward to the wedding, doesn't it?

  "Don't worry!" Janet came over: "I will definitely give you the most beautiful bride tomorrow!"

  Roy smiled and hugged her: "Thank you, Janet, you must not know that you are with me How reassuring it is."

  Janet was amused: "Isn't it possible that Laila was deceived by your mouth?"

  Roy looked at Laila: "I don't know, maybe that's the case. Look. Come on, I have to work harder to improve my charm in other aspects."

  "Come on, you are already a mature man full of charm, what more charm do you want?" Janet laughed and patted his arm.

  Watching her mother and Roy, her soon-to-be husband, chatting and laughing, Laila felt quite warm. If it weren't for the face of a certain gentleman next to her getting darker and darker, she felt that she would be happy to see them talking and laughing all the time.

  Returning to the arranged residence, Roy helped put Laila's things away one by one.

  "Laila, promise me not to leave here until tomorrow, okay?" After he was free, he suddenly made a request.

  Laila understood immediately after thinking about it. He was probably worried that he would see some wedding decorations if he wandered outside. Even now, he kept it a secret from her. It seemed like he really wanted to keep the mystery to the end.

  "Okay, anyway, I don't have any place in particular that I want to go to." She has stayed on this island for nearly a year. If she is familiar with it, even if she can't know the way around with her eyes closed, at least she can. It is to the extent that you can reach any place without using props.

  "Thank you. You will know tomorrow." Roy kissed her forehead, and the joy in his heart made his eyes shine brighter than usual.

  Laila glanced out the window: "I really didn't expect you to arrange the location here."

  "Don't you like it?" Roy's heart suddenly picked up.

  "How could it be?" Laila held her hands on the window sill, feeling the sea breeze blowing towards her and the smell of the sea mixed in the wind. This reminded her of her previous filming on the island. Although it was hard work, it had become an unforgettable memory in her heart.

  "If I didn't like this place, I wouldn't have chosen it as a shooting location twice. It has the most beautiful beaches and the most beautiful sea water, and even the cliffs behind are rich in birds and animals. This island is not called Golden Island. If so, it would be nice to call it Paradise Island."

  Seeing that she didn't think it was bad here, Roy secretly let out a sigh of relief. If she says she doesn't like it here, the wedding will probably be cancelled. No matter how much he wanted her to be his real wife, he would not choose to hold the ceremony in a place she didn't like.

  "As long as you like it. You must be exhausted these days, right? Let's go to bed early after dinner." Roy wanted to say something more, but was chased away by Janet who entered the room. According to Eastern rules, men and women are not allowed to meet each other before they get married. We are getting married tomorrow, how can we be in the same room today?
  Janet didn't admit that she drove the person away because she wanted to have some intimate conversations with her daughter!

  Roy seemed to know this "rule" and could only leave with his son without being able to refute it.

  Janet really had a lot to say to Lila. The daughter she raised by herself was getting married, which made her feel very sad and couldn't get rid of it.