48

time skip~ 3 years 🥹❤️

"felix, you're coming with me today." jisung smiled as he sat on his best friends couch.

"don't you need to be eating your fiancé out or something? cause that's what changbin needs to be doing." felix groaned.

"he can dick you down later, i'm more important." jisung pouted.

"fine, don't be sad my baby!" felix jumped on top of him.

"okay, okay, i have a gift for you." jisung smiled.

"i was about to ask what's in the box." felix chuckled.

"open it." jisung smiled excitedly.

felix opened the box, gasping. there was a tie on top of a suit, along with a card. felix picked it up, reading it.

lee felix, my best friend and soulmate: would you do me the honor of being my best man on my big day?

felix looked up with tears in his eyes. "YES!" he shouted. "sung, of course i will."

"thank you, my soulmate." jisung smiled as felix jumped on top of him once again.

"oh my god!" felix's smile never left his face. "you're getting married. it's really happening."

"i am." jisung nodded softly.

"what are we doing today?" felix asked.

"shopping!" jisung smiled excitedly.

"amazing, i can help you pick out toys for your honeymoon!" felix smiled.

"uhhh...what?" jisungs cheeks dusted pink.

"spice things up, live a little." felix shrugged. "there are plenty of toys for men. since they exist, you might as well try them."

"o..kay.." jisung slowly nodded.

"oh come on, what's the kinkiest thing yall have done?" felix asked.

"the night that we officially got engaged he fucked me in his suit and i was still in my dress. and he choked me." jisung responded.

"oh you poor thing." felix shook his head. "i know you guys love intimacy, but switching things up once in a while and exploring different things is so fun."

"okay." jisung nodded. "if there's anyone who knows about sex, it's you."

"ugh, thank you, you get me." felix smiled. "but don't be awkward in the sex stores. you're a grown ass man. don't be vanilla." his smile dropped.

"what!? i'm not gonna lie lixie, im kinda insulted." jisung clutched his sweater over his heart.

"be insulted. choking is the kinkiest thing you've done so far." felix laughed. "don't worry baby, i'll make sure you have a healthy, long lasting marriage."

"i'll hold you to that." jisung joined his laughter.

"you know what else you could hold me to?" felix smirked.

"the door?" jisung replied.

"PFFT. i can't even try to be serious. two bottoms don't make a top, nice try though ji." felix shook his head.

"guess i'll go fuck myself." jisung rolled his eyes.

"after we hit the sex stores. and you have to let me watch." felix held back a laugh, ultimately joining his best friends laughter as jisung bursted out laughing.

"definitely baby." jisung winked.

"okay, let's go." felix dragged jisung to his car.

the two spent the car ride scream singing twice songs as they made their way to a store that was more secluded.

"i'm not even going to ask how you know about this place." jisung shook his head as felix pulled into a parking space.

"i like to have my fun. sue me." felix shrugged, unbuckling.

the two got out, making their way into the store. cds of porn films, sex toys, and accessories were displayed neatly around the store.

"felix!" the woman behind the counter smiled.

"hi elisa!" felix smiled.

"welcome back, my favorite customer." she smiled. "this isn't changbin, who's this?"

"my best friend, jisung. he's getting married soon." felix responded.

"congratulations! looking for anything specific?" she asked.

"not really." jisung shrugged. "i've never really used anything else before."

"well, cock rings can be fun. there's plenty of stuff for bdsm if that's what you'd like to explore. sounding rods can be fun to spice things up." she gave recommendations.

"i'll show him some of my favorite toys too, don't worry elisa." felix smiled.

"okay sweetheart, i'll leave you two to it." she smiled.

"mkay, so you like choking?" felix asked as they walked around.

"yes." jisung nodded.

"oooh maybe you should let him gag you." felix smirked. "getting gagged AND choked is so hot."

"okay." jisung shrugged, grabbing the gag from the wall. "what else?"

"i suggest either silk ropes or hand cuffs. or you can get both. oh and getting blindfolded." felix smiled as they kept walking.

"so he could cuff my hands and tie my legs?" jisung asked as he grabbed pink handcuffs.

"yes, exactly." felix smiled, grabbing a black silk blindfold.

"felix. my best friend. my soulmate. words can not describe how much i love you." jisung responded as he grabbed the silk rope.

"i expect minho to be thanking me too. especially if he gets off on you feeling good." felix smiled proudly.

"don't worry, im sure he will." jisung chuckled.

"okay, so these cock rings are really good, for me at least. and they're super comfortable." felix grabbed one of the cock rings.

"okay. so you want him to sexually torture me." jisung nodded.

"i think teasing and edging is hot, you don't have to try it if you're not interested sung." felix smiled.

"bitch, are you new here? of course i'm trying it." jisung laughed.

"okay and these vibrators are my favorite brand. the battery lasts SO long and they're rechargeable." felix nodded. "the wands feel really good when you're tied, and these are perfect for inside of you."

"god i don't know if i'll be able to wait for the honeymoon." jisung chuckled as felix grabbed the two vibrators for him.

"han jisung you fucking better." felix squinted at him.

"i guess." jisung sighed.

"and today we gotta get you some white lingerie for your wedding day." felix added.

"okay." jisung nodded.

"do you think you'll want anything else?" felix added.

"i think this should be good for todays trip. if i want anything i can always come back." jisung shrugged.

"okay babes, let's go check out." felix smiled.

a/n: my best friend and i checked out an adult store we were driving by just out of pure curiosity and oml they had EVERYTHING. good quality and prices too, i couldn't not write the besties going to an adult store together ‼️‼️