25

"jisung." his cousin jinwoo was waiting outside their apartment.

"woo? why are you here? how'd you find me?" jisung asked.

"i had to find you, you weren't answering your phone. your mom was arrested." jinwoo informed.

"for what?" jisung asked as minho opened the apartment door.

"she was found in a lot of your dads crimes." he shrugged. "are you taking over the company or am i?"

"sit down." jisung sighed as he sat down, waiting for jinwoo. "i really don't want to take over."

"that's okay." jinwoo nodded as he took a seat next to jisung. "i've got it. i've also been helping submit evidence against your parents." he chuckled. "i'll keep paying your college tuition so you don't have to worry about that."

"thank you so much." jisung pulled his cousin into a hug.

"of course! remember what i promised when we were younger? i promised i'd always try to keep you safe. it didn't work out too well but we've got this now." jinwoo smiled.

"i appreciate you." jisung sighed as he let go.

"so, who's this?" jinwoo asked as he turned to minho.

"he is my boyfriend, minho." a small smile made its way to jisungs face.

"nice to meet you minho. i'm jinwoo, jisungs cousin." he bowed.

"nice to meet you." minho bowed.

"well then, i've gotta go now. i'll text you and we can meet up for lunch." jinwoo smiled as he stood up.

"thank you, definitely." jisung smiled.

"oh, and your new neighbors are here. make sure to introduce yourselves tomorrow." he flashed a smile as he left.

"they're here already?" jisung asked, looking at the time.

"well, it's eight thirty and they're probably tired so let's bake them cookies tomorrow so they're fresh." minho gave a soft smile.

"yeah." jisung nodded. "min she's in jail. i don't have to worry about her." he smiled as it sunk in.

"that's amazing honey." minho pulled him to stand up, wrapping his arms around him. he picked him up and spun him around. jisung giggled, lifting his feet off the ground.

"i love you." jisung said softly as he pressed their foreheads against each others.

"i love you." minho replied, connecting their lips in a soft kiss.

minho walked them to their bedroom, gently laying jisung down on the bed. his hands found their way to jisungs, gently pressing his hands into the mattress as their fingers intertwined. jisung squeezed his hands tightly, wishing he could pull him closer.

"min." he broke the kiss, panting as he looked up at his boyfriend.

"yes my love?" minho asked.

"can we stop here? i don't want to disturb the new neighbors." he panted out.

"of course." minho nodded, laying his head on jisungs chest.

"thank you." jisung smiled softly as his hands made their way to minhos hair. "let's soundproof the room walls."

"anything you want." minho replied with a light chuckle.

"is that the door?" jisung asked as he heard faint knocking.

"i think so, i'll go check." minho got up, walking to the front door. "hello?" he asked as he opened the door.

"hi! i'm kevin, this is jacob. we're your new neighbors. we were wondering if you wanted to join us for a drink at a café. do you know of any good ones?" kevin spoke with a sweet smile.

"oh, of course! you're not allergic to cats or anything are you?" minho replied with a smile.

"no, not at all." kevin shook his head.

"okay, it's cold so you guys can come on in and have a seat on the couch. i'll go get my boyfriend." minho stepped aside, allowing the couple to enter his apartment.

"thank you." the two bowed as they stepped in.

"min who is it?" jisung asked as he walked out of their bedroom.

"our new neighbors, they invited us to go to a café." minho replied as he walked towards jisung. "are you okay with going?"

"of course." jisung nodded. "let me feed the cats really quick."

"you guys are a very attractive couple." kevin said as he looked at the two.

"thank you." minho laughed as jisung hid his face in his hands. "you guys are too." he nodded.

"i don't think i've ever received a compliment like that." jisung chuckled. "i'm jisung, by the way."

"oh, and i'm minho."

"i'm kevin, this is jacob."

"i'm sorry if we seem weird asking to go to a café this late." jacob chuckled.

"it's okay. the first night we met we got matching tattoos." jisung shook his head.

"seriously?" kevin asked.

"my plan was to get matching tattoos with a stranger but we ended up becoming a lot more than strangers." jisung laughed.

"i love that omg." kevin covered his mouth.

"i know a great café, i'll drive us." minho said as jisung finished feeding the cats.

"great, thanks." kevin smiled.

a/n: MOONBAE MY BELOVED 🫶🫶🫶🫶. how are you my loves? i'm doing okay!