35

it felt like the world had stopped for jisung. like time was going in slow motion. his parents were pronounced guilty. they were just given their sentences. jisung could feel minho pulling him into a hug but none of it felt real.

"i'm free." he whispered.

"jisung we did it." jinwoo smiled softly.

jisung watched as his parents were taken away in handcuffs. his eyes followed them as they were escorted out.

"thank you." jisung whispered, pulling jinwoo into a hug.

"anything for you, remember?" jinwoo replied softly.

"i'm gonna get him home." minho said as he helped jisung to stand up.

jisungs legs felt weak. he clung onto minhos arm to support himself while he walked. minho held onto his boyfriend, helping him walk to the car.

"min...it's really over." jisung whispered. "i can't..i can't believe it."

"it's over, my love." minho nodded as he helped jisung sit in the passenger seat.

jisung stared ahead as minho buckled his seatbelt. minho walked to the drivers side, getting in and buckling up. jisung zoned out the whole ride home. he didn't notice that they were home until minho unbuckled his seat belt.

minho wordlessly helped jisung out of the car, supporting him as they made their way to their apartment. minho helped jisung take his shoes off, removing his suit jacket.

minho helped him to their room, unbuttoning his shirt and removing it. he left the white t-shirt on and grabbed jisung a pair of sweat pants. he unbuckled his belt and took it off of him.

"do you think you can change your pants?" minho asked gently.

"yeah, i got it min." jisung nodded.

"i'm gonna go get you some water and make you some food, okay?" minho said as he gently ran his fingers through jisungs hair.

"yeah. thank you." jisung smiled softly

"i'll be back."

jisung slowly changed into the sweatpants. he threw his dirty laundry in the bin, curling up into bed. he stared at the wall in front of him for a while before realizing minho hadn't come back for a while.

jisung got out of bed, taking off the white tshirt and putting on one of minhos sweaters. he walked into the kitchen and saw minho standing at the stove. he wrapped his arms around minhos waist, pressing a small kiss onto his neck.

"what's taking so long? i missed you." jisung asked as he nuzzled his face into minhos neck.

"i'm making potato soup from scratch." minho chuckled. "it's one of my comfort foods."

"i appreciate you." jisung smiled softly.

"you okay?" minho asked as he put the lid on the pot, turning around to wrap his arms around jisung.

"yeah..just processing." jisung nodded.

"you did well. and i'm so proud of you." minho pressed a gentle kiss onto jisungs lips.

"thank you min. i love you." jisung connected their lips. the kiss was slow and gentle. they took their time to bask in each other.

"i love you." minho smiled as he broke the kiss.

"i'm gonna go smoke a cigarette." jisung sighed as he walked away.

"i'll bring your soup into the room when it's done. here, take your water." minho held a glass of ice water out for jisung to take.

"thank you my love." jisung smiled, walking into their room.

he set the cup down on the bed side table, grabbing his cigarettes and lighter. he opened up the window and lit the cigarette he had placed between his lips.

🚬

"thank you for today." jisung sighed as he cuddled up to minho.

"i'll be here for every day. the good and the bad." minho pressed a kiss on top of jisungs head.

"me too. i'll be here for you through it all." jisung smiled.

"are you feeling better?" minho asked.

"yeah, it just needed to set in." jisung nodded. "i'm safe, min."

"i know my love." minho giggled. "i'll forever keep you safe."

"let's get married." jisung looked up at minho.

"really?" minho looked down at him. "are you sure?"

"yes. i won't spend the rest of my life with anyone else." jisung nodded.

"yeah, let's get married." minho smiled softly. "i am going to propose though."

"can't wait." jisung smiled, sitting up to press a kiss onto minhos lips.

"i can't either, you're the only one for me." minho giggled.

"i love you." jisung smiled, peppering kisses all over minhos face.

"i love you." minho giggled as his hands held onto the ones that cupped his face.

a/n: how are you my loves?