30

⚠️nsfw⚠️

"date idea." jisung walked up to minho as he cooked breakfast, his polaroid camera in hand.

"what is it?" minho turned to him with a smile.

"let's go get boxes for polaroid pictures and paint them, and then we take polaroids of each other naked." jisung had a slight smirk as he looked up at minho.

"are you sure? i'm scared it'll be awkward." minho chuckled.

"it's only awkward if we make it awkward. but i'm completely comfortable with it. i trust you, min." jisung wrapped his arms around minhos waist.

"okay, after breakfast we can go get the boxes." minho nodded.

"yes! i'll need to get more film while we're out." jisung smiled happily.

"you've been wanting this for a while now, huh?" minho giggled.

"yes. ever since i started listening to cigarettes after sex it's been my biggest fantasy." jisung nodded. "is it okay to smoke in your room if the cats aren't in there?"

"i suppose." minho nodded.

"thank you thank you thank you. i love you." jisung grabbed onto minhos arm, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"i love you more." minho smiled.

🫶

"can you help me open the paint?" jisung asked as they sat at the table.

"yeah. i'm gonna take a wild guess and say your base color is going to be sage green." minho smiled as he opened the paints.

"you know me so well." jisung smiled.

"i'm gonna paint my base black and paint the moon and stars." minho smiled.

"that's going to be so pretty! i wanted to paint flowers on mine." jisung smiled.

"i can't wait to see it." minho smiled as he picked up a paint brush.

the two happily talked as they painted. minho would occasionally look over at jisung, admiring his beauty. he got an idea, a slight smirk reaching his lips as he dipped the paintbrush into the gold paint. he turned to jisung, running the paintbrush along his cheek.

"min!" jisung yelled, immediately smearing paint onto minhos face.

minho bursted into laughter as he booped jisungs nose with the paintbrush. jisung looked at him as he laughed, a soft smile coming to his face. jisung leaned forward. he grabbed the back of minhos neck as he pulled him close. minho stopped laughing, looking into jisungs eyes.

jisung connected their lips in a gentle kiss. minho pulled him closer, keeping the kiss soft and slow. jisung pulled away, the soft smile returning to his lips.

"you're so beautiful." jisung breathed out.

"let's finish painting and go take those pictures, yeah?" minho smiled.

jisung nodded, happily finishing painting.

😈

"how do i look?" jisung asked as he laid naked on the bed.

"sexy." minho responded, trying to keep his eyes on jisungs face. trying and failing. he allowed his eyes to travel down jisungs body.

"you gonna stand there and fuck me in your mind or are you gonna take the pictures?" jisung chuckled.

"can't i do both?" minho chuckled as he raised the camera, taking a picture of jisung. "we are having sex after this, right?" he asked.

"come here." jisung sat up on his knees as minho walked closer.

he placed his hands on minhos shoulders, trailing one hand down to his chest.

"did you think i'd want to do something like this..." his other hand trailed up to minhos hair, lightly tugging it. "and not want some fun afterwards?"

"fair point. but don't forget who's in charge here." minhos hand went to jisungs throat, lightly choking him. "aww, look at you twitching. all hard for me."

jisungs hand slipped from minhos hair, resting on his chest.

"how about i give you a pretty accessory for your pictures, hm?" minho smirked as his hand let go of jisungs throat, wrapping around his neck.

"yeah.." jisung breathed out.

minho pulled him closer, gently kissing him. he trailed soft kisses down to jisungs neck. jisung shivered as minho left light kisses all over his neck. he pressed a kiss harder onto jisungs sweet spot, listening to the light moans. he began sucking and biting on the spot. jisung pulled him closer as he left a hickey.

he pulled away, smiling at the fresh dark purple mark that joined the other ones.

"you're so pretty." minho smiled softly. "now, let's take these pictures you want so bad."

"i love you." jisung pressed a kiss onto minhos lips.

"i love you." minho smiled, taking a picture of jisungs face.

jisung took a cigarette, lighting it as minho took another picture. he set the polaroids on the end of the bed, backing up to take more photos. jisung naturally did different poses, his boyfriend loving every second of it.

"you're so fucking hot." minho said as he took another picture. "where's the film?"

"on the bed side table." jisung responded, lightly blushing.

"you're my model." minho smiled as he changed the film.

"what am i modeling? air?" jisung chuckled.

"even better, my favorite, you. you're modeling yourself for me, my love." minho responded.

"i don't know if that was hot, or cheesy. either way, i loved it." jisung giggled.

"you're so pretty." minho smiled as he took a picture to get rid of the film cover.

"when all of the pictures are taken, you can fuck me and show me how pretty i am." jisung smirked.

"i might even let you go down on me." minho chuckled.

"really?" jisung smiled excitedly.

"why would i lie to you?" minho let out a breathy laugh as he took another picture of his boyfriend.

"let me take some pictures of you!" jisung said eagerly, reaching for the camera. he put his cigarette out on the ashtray.

"let's get some of both of us first." minho chuckled, handing the camera to jisung.

"give me another hickey?" jisung smiled shyly.

minho got onto the bed, running his hands along jisungs torso. jisung snapped a picture, looking in the little mirror to see the photo he was taking. it was just his torso, his boyfriends hands moving up his waist.

"you're so beautiful." minho smiled as his lips connected to jisungs neck.

jisung took a picture of minho giving him a hickey. he wrapped his hands in minhos hair as he took another one.

"i could kiss every inch of you." minho said as he pulled away. "show you how much i love you." he tucked jisungs hair behind his ear, ignoring the clicking sound that accompanied the flash.

"let's get your photos taken so i can show you how much i love you." jisung whispered.

a/n: people are probably most definitely going to find this weird but this is something i've wanted to do for so long.