36

"baby wake up, we have to go thrift shopping." minho gently shook him.

"okay. five more minutes." jisung groaned.

"nobody ever means five minutes when they say five minutes." minho chuckled.

"that's the point." jisung sighed.

"i want to find something super important today so i think you should get up." minho lightly poked his side.

"okay okay, fine." jisung laughed, reluctantly sitting up.

"i'm gonna go make breakfast, you go wash up." minho pressed a kiss onto jisungs cheek.

"okay min." jisung nodded.

🚬

"min look at these!" jisung gasped, picking up two rings.

"they're pretty." minho smiled softly as he looked at the rings.

"let's get these for our wedding bands." jisung looked up at him.

"okay." minho nodded, pressing a gentle kiss onto jisungs lips.

"should we get my engagement ring?" jisung giggled.

"i already...know which one i want to get you for when i propose, don't worry." minho smiled.

"okay. let's go look at the kitchen stuff. we have to get heart shaped stuff." jisung smiled. "i love shopping second hand."

"i do too. there's such cool stuff and i don't want it going to waste." minho nodded as they walked towards the kitchen stuff.

"min look at these plates!" jisung quickly picked them up.

"those are cute. do you wanna get them?" minho smiled softly.

"can we?" jisung smiled.

"of course." minho chuckled as minho set the plates into the cart.

"look at these wine glasses, they're so pretty." jisung gasped.

minho chuckled, gently taking them from jisung and setting them into the cart.

"you can just put things in the cart if you like it. you don't need to ask permission." minho chuckled.

"but i feel bad." jisung frowned.

"my love. these are things that are going into our home. i'm not the only one that decides what we can and can't get." minho said gently.

"...okay." jisung slowly nodded.

"i'd buy you anything you want." minho smiled softly.

"then buy me a star." jisung shrugged.

"okay. i'll go on star registry and buy you a star." minho nodded.

"i was joking." jisung giggled.

"i'll do it. just wait." minho nodded, continuing to walk down the aisle.

"min, it was a joke. you don't have to." jisung said as he clung to minhos arm.

"but i want to." minho shrugged.

"min!" jisung groaned.

"quiet." minho looked over at him. "i love you and i want to buy you a star so i'm going to buy you a star." he pressed a kiss onto jisungs cheek.

"thank you." jisung smiled softly.

"always. now, let's go look at the sweaters." minho returned his smile.

"i love buying clothes just for you to take them off me." jisung chuckled.

"ji oh my god!" minho laughed, lightly hitting his arm.

"am i wrong?" jisung laughed.

"well, no, but still!"

🚬

"here, i'll wash these while you make dinner." jisung took the dishes they'd just bought. "i'll also wash the sweaters."

"are you sure? i can help you first." minho frowned.

"it's okay min. you already do so much for me." jisung replied gently.

"knock knock!" felix called from the other side of the door.

"i guess we're ordering in tonight." minho chuckled.

"who's there?" jisung called back.

"your." felix responded.

"your who?" jisung laughed.

"your mom! shit- wait- sorry!" felix gasped.

"no, my moms in prison." jisung laughed as he opened the door.

"we heard. congratulations honey bun." felix wrapped his arms around his best friend. "i'm so happy for you and i'm so proud of you."

"thank you my push pop." jisung smiled. "come in." he moved out of the way, allowing his best friends in.

"we don't really know the whole situation but we brought you flowers!" kevin smiled, handing the bouquet to jisung.

"you really didn't have to, thank you." jisung hugged his neighbors.

"we wanted to! we haven't been friends or neighbors for long but you have shown us so much kindness and we felt like this is a time when you'd need comfort." jacob smiled.

"i appreciate it." jisung smiled softly.

"we're so proud of you ji." chan smiled softly.

"i love you guys." jisung smiled. "what do you wanna eat for dinner? it's on me."

"we can just get chicken if everyone's okay with it." chan suggested.

everyone agreed on fried chicken and side dishes and jisung ordered it. they agreed on what movies to watch, setting out pillows and blankets.

"soju, to celebrate." minho said as he grabbed the doordash order from the door.

"fuck yeah!" felix did a happy dance where he was sat.

"let's have a chill night. ji deserves it." minho smiled gently.

"we wanted to see you yesterday but we knew you'd be very overwhelmed so we decided to give you space." felix nodded.

"thank you guys, really. i could never thank you enough. i love you guys." jisung smiled widely.

"we love you too ji." felix smiled.

a/n: reminder: food is not the enemy, our minds are. please remember to eat and hydrate. i love you guys so much <3

 i love you guys so much <3