13

"welcome to the shit show." jisung smiled as minho approached them.

"you're taking me to dinner and a show? a romantic." minho giggled as he playfully hit jisungs chest.

"oh shut up." jisung laughed.

"okay let's go." chan groaned.

"why the fuck are you annoyed? you are the one who suggested i should invite him to eat with us." jisung rolled his eyes.

"because i didn't think i'd have to deal with bad flirting the whole time." chan rolled his eyes.

"hey, that was not bad." minho rolled his eyes back at him.

"no it was awful." changbin shook his head.

"min why did you cover your eyes." jisung giggled.

"i'm blocking out the haters." minho replied. "now before i look at you, was that bad flirting?"

"i liked it." jisung shrugged.

minho turned towards him, peeking at him through his fingers.

"let's go." jisung giggled, pulling minhos hands away from his face. he subconsciously intertwined their fingers as they started walking to their cars.

"felix is bringing everyone else for lunch, i'll drive." chan announced.

"sounds good." jisung nodded. it was just now that he noticed he'd been holding minhos hand. "sorry.." he said quietly as he pulled his hand away.

"it's okay." minho replied, taking his hand in his again.

they got into chans car, buckling up as he started it.

"so, are you ready for the performance next week?" chan asked.

"WAIT WHAT?" changbin turned to him.

"our assignments, changbin. we have to perform our english songs for the class so the professor can choose who will be performing at the fall festival." chan sighed.

"oh my god." changbin groaned.

"my class is doing that too. except we dance to whatever song we want." minho called out.

"what song are you dancing to?" jisung asked, turning towards him.

"well...i think i wanna do a contemporary dance to 'take me to church' but i'm not sure." minho answered.

"please do it. please. i need to see it. it's for science." jisung replied.

"okay then, it's settled." minho giggled. "but what song are you singing?"

"sweater weather." jisung replied.

"i'll let you watch me choreograph and practice my dance if you let me watch you practice singing." minho said with a small smile.

"deal." jisung nodded.

"pleasure doing business with you." minho nodded.

"you two are an odd pair. we're here get out of my car." chan chuckled.

"took you ten years fucking finally." felix rolled his eyes as they walked into the café.

"i had to deal with someone who sucks at flirting." chan replied as they sat down.

"you know what? i won't accept this hate. get those accusations off my name." minho rolled his eyes.

"it's true, he's not bad. like right after we met he told me he'd ask for his own cigarette but he'd much rather share mine. it was so hot i was about to go down on him." jisung nodded.

"huh..i'll keep that in mind." minho nodded.

"shut up." jisung lightly hit his arm.

"sorry chan, i don't trust a word that comes out of your mouth. that's hot." felix shrugged.

"i'm feeling attacked." chan put a hand over his heart.

"good." minho nodded.

"i'll go put everyone's orders in. minho you're getting jisungs norm." chan stood up, walking away.

"jokes on chan, jisung and i have the same norm." minho laughed. "nobody tell him."

"mama didn't raise a snitch." felix shrugged.

"felix mama barely raised you." hyunjin laughed.

"but mama has money so it's okay." felix shrugged.

"you're so real." jisung shook his head.

"no comment cause i love you." felix squinted his eyes at jisung.

"chans coming back act natural." jeongin called out.

chan walked over with a tray of food and drinks, followed by a barista with another tray. they passed out all the food, chan and the barista thanking each other as she left.

"eat up." chan said as he sat down.

"i will. i'm so fucking hungry i'd drop kick you right now." felix said as he picked up his sandwich.

"right..anyways." chan rolled his eyes.

"oh my god! i didn't tell you! i ran over jisungs mom yesterday. she's fine, sadly. next time." felix announced.

"hit her harder next time." jisung replied.

"i tried to call you to tell you but you wouldn't answer my calls." felix rolled his eyes. "just some broken bones and a concussion. lame."

"seriously, drive faster next time." hyunjin shook his head.

"i will, don't worry. i saw her crossing the street and knew what i had to do." felix said proudly as he pushed the hair out of his face.

"oh and don't get caught. i can't have my best friend in prison." jisung chuckled.

"you got it boss." felix nodded.

a/n: hi my loves. how are you doing? i'm not okay, but i will be. i'm taking care of myself, so don't worry my loves.