11

⚠️TW/ S/A, SH⚠️

"i'll see you guys later, i gotta go run some errands." jisung smiled as everyone left his apartment.

"need some company?" minho asked with that sweet smile.

"no, it's okay min." jisung returned his smile, walking down to his car.

he drove to the address that his father sent him, anxiously getting out and knocking on the door.

"han?" a man, cracked the door open, peeking through at him.

"yeah." jisung nodded.

the man unlocked the door, pulling jisung into the house.

⚠️

jisung laid there, barely conscious. he scoffed to himself as he pulled himself up.

i'm not a survivor. it's just going to happen again and again and again and again. how much more of this can i take?

he quietly left the house, not wanting to disturb anyone.

i need to shower. i feel disgusting.

he hurried home, immediately getting into the shower when he arrived. he immediately went for the soap and his loofa, scrubbing away at his skin.

i feel them. i feel their hands all over my body. i feel every touch.

jisung began sobbing as he scrubbed himself, desperately trying to get rid of the feeling of those men's hands on him. his skin was turning red at this point and the water was burning him. he let out a pained scream as he scrubbed, crouching to the ground as he sobbed.

it wasn't the water or the scrubbing that hurt him. it was those men. he's so frustrated with himself for letting those things happen to him. he blamed himself even though it was not his fault.

just say no, jisung. but you never know what they'll do..god. you're pathetic.

jisung reached onto the counter, grabbing a black floral box. he took a blade out, tossing the box onto the ground. he sobbed hard as he dragged the blade across his skin.

⚠️

jisung had changed into a sweater and sweatpants, staring blankly at the ceiling above his bed. he was trying so hard not to feel any emotions. his phone had been going off repeatedly, presumably his friends blowing up his phone.

he tiredly reached for his phone, shutting it off and tossing it to the side. he rolled his eyes as he felt tears gathering in his eyes.

you're so selfish jisung. just because you're in pain they have to be to? they're probably worried sick since you won't answer.

"SHUT UP!" jisung screamed to himself, sobbing as he curled into the fetal position.

he hugged his legs to his chest, trying to muffle his cries.

"jisung?" minho called out as he entered the apartment. "sung are you okay?"

jisung covered his mouth, crying harder. minho opened his room door, immediately rushing to his side.

"hey, what's wrong?" he asked gently.

"i don't want to talk about it." jisung cried out, pulling minho on top of him.

minho adjusted their position so he was holding the crying man in his arms. he gently rubbed jisungs back as he cried, his heart breaking with each sob.

"it's okay, i'm here. i'm not going anywhere." minho said gently.

"i can't do it anymore." jisung sobbed.

"hey, you're strong. you're so incredibly strong, okay?" minho said worriedly.

jisung didn't say anything, continuing to sob into minhos chest. he eventually fell asleep in minhos arms, minho gently rubbing his back.

"whatever happened, everything will be okay. i promise." minho whispered. soon after, minho fell asleep too.

🦋

jisung stirred awake a few hours later, looking up at the man that was holding him. a small smile appeared on his face as he looked at minho.

thank you.

"what time is it?" minho asked sleepily.

"no clue." jisung chuckled. "i'm sorry."

"for what?" minho sat them up, rubbing his eyes.

"for worrying you." jisung said with a small frown.

"you have nothing to be sorry for, okay? i care about you, a lot. if you seem even slightly off i'm going to worry." minho giggled.

"i appreciate you. thank you." jisung said with a small smile. it took all the self control in his body to not kiss minho right then and there.

"always." minho responded with a soft smile. "are you hungry? i'll cook for us."

"yeah, sounds good." jisung responded.

the two got out of bed, heading into jisungs kitchen. minho looked through the fridge, picking out different ingredients. jisung sat at the counter, watching minho with hearts in his eyes.

"thank you...for coming to check on me. and for staying with me." jisung spoke softly.

"we haven't known each other long, but i'd do anything for you." minho responded gently.

a/n: hi my loves! have you been eating? hydrating? resting? please make sure to take care of yourself. i love you so much and i'm so proud of you.