38

⚠️ seven minutes in heaven😏⚠️

minho had jisung pinned against the wall in the closet, roughly connecting their lips. jisung moaned as minho roughly kissed him. minho trailed kisses down to jisungs neck. he left sloppy kisses on jisungs neck, gently biting and sucking on his sweet spot.

"please min. we have seven minutes." jisung panted out. "can i please go down on you."

"yes, go ahead." minho nodded, letting go of jisungs wrists.

jisung flipped them so minhos back was pressed against the wall, quickly pulling his sweatpants down to his thighs as he got on his knees. he took minhos dick in his hand, slowly stroking it. minho let out a breathy moan as jisung began sucking on the tip.

jisung deep throated minho, looking up to make eye contact with him as he stroked his dick. minho bit his lip to hold back a moan. jisung smirked as he leaned in, pressing kisses onto minhos thighs as he stroked him. he gently bit his thigh, sucking on the skin.

"my love, we only have seven minutes before someone opens the door." minho whispered as he let out a breathy chuckle.

"you better hope you finish fast." jisung smirked. "look at you getting all worked up. i bet this turns you on..risking being caught by all our friends." he whispered.

jisung took minhos cock into his mouth once again, bobbing his head at a steady pace. minhos fingers tangled in jisungs hair, pulling the strands as jisung sucked him off. jisung hummed quietly as he sucked, sending vibrations through minho.

"holy fuck ji." minho whimpered.

"you better hurry up before we're caught." jisung smirked before deep throating minho once again.

"holy fuck." minho breathed out as jisung sucked his dick. "i'm so close."

jisung hummed as he bobbed his head quicker, minho stilling his head as his cock hit the back of his throat. minho held back a moan as he came down jisungs throat.

"holy shit." minho breathed out as jisung pulled off. he licked his lips as he pulled minhos boxers and sweatpants back up.

"thank you." jisung smiled as he stood up, connecting their lips.

"seven minutes is up." felix said as he opened the door.

"perfect timing." jisung muttered as they went back to sit with the rest of the group.

"ji you did not!" felix gasped as he looked at jisungs red lips and messy hair.

"did not what?" jisung shrugged. "i think i need to puke." he stood up, rushing to the bathroom.

"i'll go help him." minho sighed, getting up and following after him.

when minho opened the bathroom door jisung was sitting on the counter.

"you okay?" minho asked as he shut the door, locking it behind him.

"be quiet." jisung whispered, taking his sweater off and throwing it on the floor.

"ji.." minho breathed out as his boyfriend got off the counter, taking his sweatpants and boxers off.

"i need your help." jisung smirked, pressing his ass against minhos half hard dick.

"they're gonna notice." minho whispered as he grabbed his boyfriends hips.

"let them." jisung shrugged as he grabbed a bottle of lube from underneath the bathroom sink.

"are you sure you want to?" minho asked gently.

"i'm very sure." jisung smiled, slipping his hand into minhos pants.

"fuck." minho let out a breathy moan. jisung slowly palmed minho, looking up into his eyes.

minho pushed jisung forward so his arms were resting on the bathroom sink. he stripped himself of clothing, taking the bottle of lube. he knew he didn't have long before someone came to check on them.

he quickly lubed up his now fully hard dick, wiping his hand on a towel. he left a sweet kiss on jisungs lips. he covered jisungs mouth as he lined his dick with jisungs entrance. he slowly pushed in, holding back a moan as jisung moaned into his hand.

"look at yourself bent over the counter for me while our friends are in the living room." minho smirked as he pushed jisungs head up to look in the mirror.

jisung let out a quiet moan, turning on the bathroom sink as minho began thrusting into him.

"they all think you're throwing up, but you're just needy." minho whispered as he sped up his thrusts. jisungs eyes rolled back as minho hit his prostate. he nearly screamed as minho thrusted faster.

"you like that? you like that our friends could catch us at any moment? come knocking on the bathroom door to check on you?" minho whispered into jisungs ear.

jisung nodded as minho thrusted relentlessly. he hit his prostate with each quick thrust. jisung held back a loud moan as he came hard, his legs shaking. minho pulled out of him, quickly stroking himself.

jisung shakily got on his knees, opening his mouth. minho came at the sight of jisung on his knees in front of him, tongue sticking out as he waited for his orgasm. jisung attached his lips around minhos tip as he came in his mouth.

"fuck." minho breathed out, riding out his orgasm.

"thank you." jisung smiled as he stood up, grabbing the towel minho used earlier to wipe the lube off of minhos dick and his asshole.

"here, i'll clean you." minho said as he grabbed the towel, wetting it before wiping the cum off of jisungs stomach. "get dressed, i'll clean the cabinets and the counter."

jisung nodded shakily putting his clothes back on. minho took disinfecting wipes, cleaning the cabinets and the counter. he threw the dirty wipes away and turned the sink off. he got dressed quickly, placing another kiss onto jisungs lips.

they went back to the living room, taking a seat with their friends.

"you okay ji? you guys were in there for a bit." chan asked with a concerned look on his face.

"yeah, the alcohol did not agree with me tonight. guess i gotta drink more." jisung laughed.

"you must've puked a lot, poor minho." felix laughed.

"yeah, so funny." jisung shook his head.

"i don't think it's a good idea for you to drink more if you just threw up. why don't we call it a night?" chan shook his head.

"no, don't let me ruin the fun! i just won't drink anymore." jisung smiled gently.

"partyyy!" felix shouted as he stood up.

a/n: hi my loves!!!!! how are you guys doing! i'm doing good!!! have you eaten? had water? are you resting?