32

⚠️TW/ mentions of rape and relapse⚠️

jisung tossed and turned in his sleep, very easily waking up minho.

"no..." jisung mumbled quietly, tears slipping past his eyes.

"jisungie, wake up." minho called gently. he didn't touch him, not knowing what was going on. he was afraid of making things worse not knowing what jisung would be okay with.

"off..." jisung mumbled. "...stop..." his body turned from side to side.

"jisungie my love, i'm here." minho called gently.

"help..." jisung cried. "no..."

"jisungie." minho turned on the lamp next to him.

"min...help..." jisungs breathing picked up. "min!" his body shot up, heart breaking sobs filling the air.

"jisungie.." minho spoke softly. "is it okay for me to hug you?"

"yes." jisung sobbed, allowing minho to pull him close.

"do you wanna tell me what you had a nightmare about? it's okay if you don't want to." minho whispered.

"jaehee..." jisung sobbed out. "his hands were all over me...and...and he was raping me."

"calm down my love, i'm right here. he's never going to touch you again. i'll kill him if he even thinks about it." minho held him close.

"i...it just hurts, min. i feel so bad for dreaming about-" jisung was cut off by minho shushing him.

"you had a nightmare about something someone else did to you forcefully. the fact that it happened is not your fault and the fact that you have nightmares about it is not your fault." minho said gently.

"thank you." jisung sobbed. "please touch me. make me forget he ever did."

"my love, you're not in the right headspace right now. let's wait until later, yeah?" minho said gently.

"okay.." jisung sobbed. "i'm sorry."

"you have nothing to be sorry for." minho said gently.

"i'm sorry." jisung sobbed out once again.

"it's okay, you didn't do anything wrong." minho whispered. "i love you so much."

"i love you so much." jisung nodded, sobbing harder into minhos chest.

"i hope you can still love me behind bars, because next time i see jaehee i'm going to prison." minho spoke lowly, causing jisung to chuckle.

"i love you no matter where you are, but i prefer loving you while i'm in your arms." jisung pulled away, looking up at minho.

"want me to make you some hot chocolate?" minho smiled softly.

"yes please." jisung smiled. he pressed a loving kiss onto minhos lips. "i will be at the window, smoking a cigarette."

"okay my love, i'll be right back. call for me if you need me." minho smiled.

"wait." jisung grabbed his wrist, stopping him from getting up. "light my cigarette before you leave?" he smiled.

"of course." minho nodded softly, cupping jisungs face to wipe the tears from his cheeks.

the two got out of bed, walking over to the window and opening it. jisung placed a cigarette between his lips. minho pulled him close. he struck the lighter, bringing it up to light jisungs cigarette. jisung took a drag, looking over to minho with a soft smile.

"i don't even want to put up with me, so thank you for putting up with me." jisung chuckled.

"i'm not putting up with you. i just love you." minho gently ran his fingers through jisungs hair. "i'm gonna go make your hot chocolate now. i'll be right back."

jisung nodded, allowing minho to press a soft kiss onto his cheek before he left the room.

⚠️

"how'd you sleep?" minho asked softly as jisung woke up.

"i slept pretty well after i woke up from my nightmare. what time is it?" jisung responded.

"two in the afternoon." minho replied.

"damn." jisung chuckled. "you let me sleep that long?"

"you needed it." minho nodded.

"thanks." jisung chuckled. "i'm about to go shower."

"are you going to relapse?" minho asked gently.

"i don't know." jisung sighed.

"do you want me to sit in the bathroom and make sure you don't? it's up to you." minho asked.

"yeah...thank you." jisung whispered.

"let's go." minho helped jisung out of bed.

the two walked to the bathroom. minho sat on the counter in front of the sink while jisung stripped, getting into the shower and closed the door.

"i appreciate you, min." jisung called out softly.

"jisungie, you know i'd do anything for you." minho replied back softly.

"and i could never thank you enough." jisung responded.

"i love you." minho called out softly.

"i love you." a soft smile rested upon jisungs face.

i'm going to be okay. as long as i have minho, i will be okay.

a/n: hello my loves! i love you all so much, and i'm so very proud of you. whether you laid in bed all day, or you were super busy, even if you just woke up, you did well. you're doing so well. 🫶

sweater weather || minsung जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें