24

"this place is so cute." jisung gasped as they entered the restaurant.

"i knew you'd love it." minho smiled.

"table for two?" the woman at the entrance asked.

"can we get a booth please?" minho asked.

"of course, right this way." she nodded, grabbing two menus.

she lead them to a booth, going back to her place at the entrance as the couple waited for their waitress.

"how were your classes?" minho asked.

"boring, i hated them." jisung sighed. "how were yours?"

"they were okay, just boring." minho nodded.

"hi i'm jiwon and i'll be your server tonight. can i get you two started with some drinks?" their waitress approached their table with a smile.

"i'll just have a water." minho smiled.

"me too." jisung nodded.

"okay, i'll have those right out for you." she nodded as she walked away.

"what do you want to order?" minho asked.

"i think i want the orange chicken with fried rice." jisung said as he scanned the menu. "what about you?"

"i want to try the fried chicken with kimchi fried rice." minho responded.

"sounds yummy, you'll have to let me try it too." jisung smiled as he set his menu down.

"you wanna try everything i eat, huh?" minho chuckled.

"yes." jisung nodded.

"how cute." minho reached across the table, ruffling jisungs hair.

"here are your waters. are you two ready to order?" the waitress came back, less enthusiastic this time as she set the cups of water down.

the two gave her their orders, watching her roll her eyes when minho spoke. by this point it was clear she was interested in jisung, but the two silently agreed to not say anything unless she said something first.

"i'll go put these in for you." she gave a fake smile, walking off.

"babe, she's totally interested in you." minho spoke lowly.

"i know, it's revolting." jisung shuddered.

"my gaydar went off the second i saw you and it was worse when i stood next to you, how can she miss that?" minho laughed.

"i don't know, but let's be a little more obvious to make it clear. i don't want her saying anything to me." jisung said as he reached across the table, holding minhos hand.

"what do you wanna do when we get home?" minho asked, resting his elbow on the table so he could sway their arms on the table.

"mmmmm...i could play the guitar for you or something, we haven't done that yet." jisung shrugged.

"oh? the han jisung is going to serenade me?" minho giggled.

"why yes, yes i am." jisung laughed, pressing a kiss onto the back of minhos hand.

"only if i can play something too." minho nodded.

"that's fine with me." jisung smiled. "i've never heard you play, when's the last time you even picked it up?"

"hmmm it's been a while." minho shrugged.

"well, i can't wait." jisung giggled.

"now i've got to think of what song i'm going to play." minho sighed.

"your food is here." the waitress set their plates down, glaring at minho before she left.

"damn somebody's pissed off." minho scoffed.

"it's making me remind myself i do not hit women." jisung rolled his eyes. "anyways, feed me some of your chicken." he smiled.

"here." minho giggled, picking up a piece of chicken and blowing on it lightly. he reached across the table, feeding the chicken to jisung.

jisung gave a closed mouth smile as he chewed, holding a piece of orange chicken in front of minhos face. minho chuckled as he accepted it, allowing jisung to feed him.

"that's yummy." jisung smiled as he swallowed his bite.

"we should switch plates." minho nodded.

"no. this is my orange chicken." jisung shook his head.

"greedy." minho mimicked jisungs action.

"do you want to sleep on the couch?" jisung asked.

"with all my cats? that doesn't sound bad." minho laughed.

"would you rather cuddle the cats or me? answer very carefully." jisung glared at minho.

"...you obviously." minho chuckled. "don't make me sleep on the couch."

"i wouldn't, i love you too much." jisung giggled.

"awww how sweet, i love you more." minho smiled.

"no you don't." jisung shook his head.

"i'm not afraid to prove it to you right now. i'll fight the waitress that's interested in you." minho shrugged.

"okay honey, eat your food." jisung laughed.

"i'm serious! i'm the only one allowed to have eyes for you. in fact, i only have eyes so i can look at you." minho smiled as jisung laughed harder.

"shut up and eat." he held his stomach.

"fine, if you insist." minho smiled.

a/n: how are you my loves? i'm sick but i'll be okay.