39

"my hang over is killing me." felix groaned.

"why don't you all go out for hangover soup and let me have alone time with my boyfriend?" minho made sure his smile was painfully obviously fake.

"i guess." felix rolled his eyes.

"go, leave, have fun." jisung waved as he rushed them out of the apartment.

"we're going, damn." hyunjin laughed as everyone got up, getting their shoes and coats.

"thanks for the fun!" felix waved as he left with changbin.

"we'll see you guys later." chan waved, leaving with jeongin.

"use protection." hyunjin snickered as seungmin pushed him out the door.

"don't be too loud." leaving chuckled as he and jacob left.

"finally, it's just us." jisung smiled, wrapping his arms around minho.

"let's go brush our teeth and shower." minho chuckled.

"shower sex?" jisung asked.

"im not in the mood, sorry my love." minho replied softly.

"that's okay, i was just asking." jisung shrugged. "can you give me a scalp massage? yours are the best."

"yeah, i can do that." minho nodded with a soft chuckle. "no funny business."

"min." jisung turned to face him. "im not in the mood doesn't mean put me in the mood. i respect that you're not in the mood." he spoke softly.

"i'll let you know if it changes and we can discuss doing anything." minho nodded.

"let's hurry up so we can eat, im starving. also, i want kisses so we have to hurry and brush our teeth." jisung smiled.

"god, what does she want?" minho groaned as he looked at the incoming call from his mom. he answered it, putting it on speaker. "hey mom, what's up?"

"hi minho, we have a family dinner tonight. i wanted to make sure you're here." her voice spoke.

"okay, can i bring someone?" minho asked.

"you finally got a girlfriend?" his mother sounded happy.

"no." minho sighed.

"oh. okay, yeah i guess you can bring whoever. i'll see you tonight." she hung up the call.

"wanna meet my parents?" minho smiled.

"oh fuck." jisung breathed out. "yeah, sure."

"i think i'm gonna come out to them tonight. should i?" minho asked quietly.

"min, you're a grown ass man." jisung chuckled. "if you're ready, im right here beside you. and even if you're not, im right here."

"thank you my love." minho smiled softly.

"now come on, i've got parents to impress." jisung smiled.

🏳️‍🌈

"it'll be fine." minho chuckled as they walked up to the door, taking note of how shaky his boyfriend was.

"yeah, it'll be fine." jisung breathed out as minho opened the door.

"mom, dad, im here!" minho announced.

"hi minho, who's this?" his mother politely smiled as she hugged her son.

"this is...my boyfriend. han jisung." minho breathed out.

"boyfriend?" she slapped a hand to her forehead. "im so sorry for pestering you about a girlfriend, oh my god. it's nice to meet you honey." she smiled.

"you're not mad?" minho asked.

"why would i be?" she chuckled. "who gives a shit? love is love. there's nothing wrong with you loving a man."

"thanks mom." minho said with a small smile.

"come on, we have to introduce your boyfriend to your father." she ushered them into the dining room.

minho smiled as he gently intertwined his fingers with jisungs, pulling him closer to him.

"honey, minho is here with his boyfriend!" she smiled.

"boyfriend? since when did minho like men? make sure to call off any arranged marriages." he stood up.

"dad!" minho gasped.

"i thought you were going to die alone! sorry, i didn't want that!" he laughed as he hugged minho and jisung. "nice to meet you, what's your name?"

"han jisung, sir." jisung smiled.

"welcome to the family han jisung. come sit."

"not to guilt trip you guys or anything but you never paid attention to me, why now?" minho chuckled.

"we were busy, and too young when we had you." his mother said with a small smile. "we wanted to talk to you about something."

"you were never busy." minho shook his head.

"we were, you were too young to notice we were always working. we worked hard for this company. holidays when you got older we felt bad, and it was awkward because of that. but you being here with your boyfriend now, it's opening a new chapter in the book." his father responded.

"still affected me." minho sighed. "what did you want to talk to me about?"

"we wanted know if you want to take over the company when you graduate. if not, your cousin areum offered to take over." his father smiled.

"you can let areum take over, i don't think being a business owner is for me." minho shrugged.

"okay, that's okay." his mom smiled. "food please." she called out.

the maids placed dishes all around the table, filling every glass with wine.

"you guys should spend the night, minho you can show him your childhood bedroom!" his mother smiled.

"sounds good." minho nodded with a small smile.

a/n: how are you my loves? how was your day? i love you so much and i'm so proud of you. MWAH <3 im doing okay btw 🫶🫶