33

"felix is calling me but i don't feel like answering. will you tell him i need space today?" jisung asked as he handed his phone to minho.

"yeah." minho nodded, answering the call.

"hey sung, do you wanna go to the park with us today?" felix asked as the call picked up.

"hey, felix. jisung needs some space today, sorry." minho responded.

"oh, that's okay. thanks hyung." felix ended the call.

"here." minho gently handed jisung his phone.

"thank you." jisung smiled softly.

"of course." minho pressed a kiss onto jisungs temple. "you doing okay?"

"i'm just..drained. that nightmare drained me." jisung nodded.

"well we don't have to talk, we can just do our own thing. unless you want us to talk. but i'm fine just sitting here in silence." minho nodded.

"thank you, min." jisung nodded with a soft smile. "i love you."

"i love you." minho returned his soft smile.

that's how the two spent their day. they laid in bed together, not speaking. they ended up watching movies together. around dinner time minho silently got up, jisung grabbing his arm.

"where are you going?" he asked with a small frown.

"i'm going to make dinner." minho chuckled, placing a kiss onto jisungs forehead.

"okay." jisung nodded, letting go.

minho walked to the kitchen, smiling to himself as he went through the fridge, pulling food out to cook. after he got a pan out jisung joined him in the kitchen. he silently sat down, pulling his phone out.

"you okay?" minho asked gently.

"yeah, i just wanted your company." jisung nodded.

"okay love." minho smiled softly, carrying on with cooking.

jisung got up to feed the cats, scooping dori into his arms. he scratched the cats head before he set it down. he grabbed the food and smiled softly at the cats that gathered at his feet as he put it into their bowls.

"i'm going to go for a smoke, let me know when dinners done, yeah?" jisung said as he walked towards their bedroom.

"okay darling." minho nodded.

jisung opened the window, letting out a sigh as the cold air hit his face. he pulled out a cigarette, resting his elbows against the window sill as he lit it.

i love him. he's so kind, and patient, and understanding, and he always takes care of me. how did i get lucky enough to meet him? he's always so gentle with everything he does.

how do people like him even exist? he's literally my ideal husband. he may not think he's perfect, but i'd do anything to let him see himself through my eyes.

"dinners done." minho said quietly as he entered their room.

"okay my love." jisung nodded, putting his cigarette out. he walked over to minho, placing a gentle kiss onto his lips.

"what's that for?" minho chuckled shyly as jisung pulled away.

"for being you." jisung whispered as he admired his boyfriends features.

"i'm not that amazing." minho whispered back.

"you're so much more than you'll ever know, min." jisung held him close.

"where's all this coming from?" minho chuckled.

"i was just thinking about you." jisung shrugged. "about how much i love you."

"do you want to make me cry?" minho giggled.

"who knows?" jisung laughed.

"you seem more energetic than earlier." minho smiled softly as he ran his fingers through jisungs hair.

"because i have the best boyfriend in the world." jisung shrugged.

"that's so crazy, so do i!" minho laughed. "do you want to go out for ice cream after we eat?"

"i'd love to." jisung nodded.

"late night ice cream date it is." minho smiled.

"let's go eat so we can go on our date." jisung dragged minho into the kitchen.

🦋

"this is so delicious." jisung smiled happily as he ate his bubblegum flavored ice cream. "try it." he held some out for minho.

minho smiled, accepting the bite of ice cream.

"that's very yummy. try mine." minho held out his cotton candy flavored ice cream for jisung to try.

jisung happily accepted it, a small smile resting on his face. "it's so yummy. thank you."

"for what?" minho chuckled.

"for everything you do. but especially for taking me on a late night ice cream date." jisung smiled. "even if it's cold outside."

"it's the best time to eat ice cream." minho laughed.

"oh, jisung? you're feeling better?" felix approached the table hand in hand with changbin.

"yeah, sorry for not hanging out with you guys today. i was very drained." jisung responded.

"it's okay, you don't have to apologize. i'm glad you feel better. we'll let you enjoy your date now, bye guys!" felix smiled.

"thanks lix, bye bye!" jisung smiled brightly.

"you make me happy." minho chuckled. "especially seeing you happy, it makes me so happy."

"pull out a mirror and say thank you to the man who's made sure this smile never left." jisung chuckled. "the night we met i wanted to..you know. but then i met this handsome stranger who saved me from myself."

"i'm so glad i met you." minho reached across the table, holding jisungs hand.

"i'm glad we met. and i'm glad i'm still alive to be here with you right now." jisung lifted their hands, placing a gentle kiss onto the back of minhos hand.

"i love you." minho smiled softly.

"i love you." jisung replied.

a/n: how are you my loves? i'm so happy, thank you so much for 3k followers <333