7

"hey bitch." felix said as he entered jisungs apartment.

"don't you have class right now?" jisung asked as he sat up, minho also now sitting up.

"yeah, i told the others i was coming over to hang out with you. i don't feel like being in class." felix shrugged as he took off his shoes.

"i'm surprised you haven't lost the spare key yet." jisung laughed.

"oh ha ha." felix playfully rolled his eyes, freezing as he met eyes with minho. "and uh...who's this?"

"oh, right! felix, this is minho hyung. hyung, this is my best friend felix." jisung introduced the two.

"ohhhhh..so this is minho." felix nodded, taking a seat on the other side of jisung.

"yes." jisung forced a smile as he looked over at felix. felix shook his head, signaling to his best friend that he wouldn't say anything.

"it's nice to meet you." minho said with a small smile.

"it's nice to meet you too! OH FUCK I FORGOT MY BROWNIES BY THE DOOR!" felix shouted as he jumped up.

"edibles?" jisung asked.

"no, just regular brownies." felix laughed as he set the container on the coffee table.

"you baked me brownies? and there's nothing in them?" jisung asked suspiciously.

"nothing but love." felix smiled.

"lee felix what did you do?" jisung glared at him.

"nothing, i promise!" felix laughed. "so are we going to eat them all before the others arrive?"

"why would we-" jisung was cut off by felix answering him.

"to rub it in their faces."

"i knew there were no pure intentions." jisung shook his head.

"i'm kidding. you two can go ahead and have some if you want though." felix chuckled.

"and you're sure you didn't put anything in these?" minho questioned as he grabbed one.

"yes i'm sure. i'm not evil. i would tell you guys if i did." felix sighed.

"these are delicious." minho said as he covered his mouth.

"yeah, felix makes the best brownies." jisung nodded as he grabbed one.

"thanks guys." felix smiled happily.

"how's changbin hyung?" jisung asked.

"busy right now." felix rolled his eyes.

"probably because he goes to his classes and you don't." jisung giggled.

"oh..just eat your brownie you ass." felix rolled his eyes.

"how long have you guys been best friends?" minho asked.

"since i moved here in high school so...almost six years." felix said with a small smile.

"oh cool, where'd you move from?" minho questioned.

"australia." felix smiled.

"that's so cool!" minho returned his smile.

"you were not this energetic when we met." jisung scoffed as he looked over at minho.

"probably because i was vitamin you deficient." minho shrugged.

"shut up." jisung blushed, lightly smacking his chest.

"oh dude he's flirting." felix said as he covered his mouth.

"felix you bitch ass!" hyunjin said as he entered the apartment, taking off his shoes.

"hey sexy, you miss me?" felix smiled.

"you left me alone- oh hello." hyunjin bowed as he spotted minho.

"hi." minho bowed.

"um..seungmin, jeongin, and changbin hyung should be here soon." hyunjin said awkwardly.

"okay. is jeongin not bringing chan hyung?" jisung asked.

"chan hyung will be here later." hyunjin nodded.

"minho hyung, this is my other best friend hyunjin. hyunjin this is minho hyung, he's my neighbor." jisung introduced.

"since when did you have a neighbor?" hyunjin questioned.

minho and jisung bursted into laughter as hyunjin sat down.

"since always, apparently." jisung shrugged.

"oh." hyunjin nodded. "weed brownies?"

"no, just regular brownies." felix shook his head.

"you're awful." hyunjin shook his head as he took one.

"damn don't eat it then." felix playfully rolled his eyes.

"too late. am i in heaven?" hyunjin asked, throwing his head back as he happily swallowed the bite of brownie.

"i know, i'm amazing." felix said as he flipped his imaginary long hair.

"so, how long have you and jisung known each other?" hyunjin asked, turning to minho.

"a couple weeks. we met over cigarettes after a bad day and an unforgettable night." minho shrugged.

"oh?" hyunjin raised his eyebrows.

"WE GOT MATCHING TATTOOS. HWANG HYUNJIN GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTERS!" jisung yelled.

"oh." hyunjin rolled his eyes, disappointed.

"bitch." jisung shook his head.

"yeah yeah." hyunjin nodded.

"so..movies?" jisung asked.

"jisung this is your apartment why are you asking us for approval?" hyunjin laughed.

"you're my guests." jisung rolled his eyes.

"yeah, he knows how to treat guests." minho playfully rolled his eyes, letting a giggle slip past his lips.

"i'm hated." jisung huffed, grabbing the tv remote.

a/n: update: taste is still on repeat. i met another stay at target cause she was buying maxident too and we stood there talking about skz and exchanged socials to keep in touch. I TOLD YOU GUYS THIS ALBUM CHANGED ME BECAUSE I APPROACHED HER AND ASKED HER BIAS THAKFIJW (she's a chan bias btw). also these are my pulls 😍 "i pull guys" "i pull girls" I PULLED BOTH MY BIASES AND IN THE SAME ALBUM???

 also these are my pulls 😍 "i pull guys" "i pull girls" I PULLED BOTH MY BIASES AND IN THE SAME ALBUM???