27

⚠️smut⚠️

"i think everyone fell asleep." minho chuckled as he joined jisung in the kitchen.

"that's fine with me." jisung smiled as minho wrapped his arms around his waist.

"what do you think of the new neighbors?" minho asked quietly.

"i like them, they're sweet." jisung nodded.

"not as sweet as you." minho smiled.

"join me for a cigarette?" jisung asked.

"yeah, sounds good." minho nodded.

the two slipped their shoes on, jisung making sure to grab his cigarettes and a lighter before they left. minho pulled him close as they walked down the steps, stopping in front of the wall where they met.

"i love how cold it is." jisung smiled.

"me too. why don't you let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater?" minho asked as he leaned closer to jisung.

"we have company..." jisung mumbled as he placed a cigarette between his lips.

"so?" minho smirked as jisung furiously blushed. "i never said we would do anything."

"i just- um..." jisung awkwardly handed minho the lighter.

"what? am i getting you hot and bothered?" minho spoke lowly as he lit jisungs cigarette.

jisung took a drag, blowing the smoke in minhos face. he used his free hand to pull minho closer, smashing their lips together. minho kissed back, pulling their bodies close together.

"nonono, we have company." jisung shook his head.

"i'll take us to a love hotel, if you want to do it." minho replied gently.

"really?" jisung looked up at him.

"do you want to? are you ready?" minho asked gently.

"i am so ready for you, lee minho." jisung breathed out.

"finish your cigarette, i'm going to go grab my keys." minho replied, leaving a quick kiss on jisungs lips before he hurried up the stairs.

jisung continued smoking, shakily exhaling.

having consensual sex for the first time...

"all ready?" minho asked.

"i'm not done yet, is it okay to smoke in your car?" jisung asked.

"of course, cmon." minho nodded.

"do you need to stop and get anything?" jisung asked as they got into minhos car.

"no, they should have what we need." minho shook his head.

"and how would you know?" jisung asked.

"i googled the best ones for in case you wanted to go to one." minho shrugged.

"oh...okay." jisung nodded as he blushed.

🏳️‍🌈

"the room is pretty." jisung gasped.

"i agree." minho nodded. "so...let's sit down for a second."

the two took a seat on the bed, minho waiting patiently for jisung to look at him.

"go on." jisung nodded.

"i know you've never really...done this before. i know your history so i was wondering how you want things to go. what are your boundaries?" minho spoke gently.