43

"good morning boys!" sunghi smiled as the two entered the kitchen.

"good morning mom. what are you making dad?" minho smiled as he looked at all the food.

"i'm makin bacon!" hyeonggi smiled. "and i made sausage in case jisung preferred it, and pancakes and waffles because i don't know which jisung prefers, and i made fried eggs, scrambled eggs, and sunny side up because i don't know how jisung prefers his eggs so i just wanted to make sure i could accommodate him."

"thank you so much, you really didn't need to! anything is fine." jisung gasped as he shook his head.

"i don't mind!" hyeonggi smiled.

"do you want me to make any margaritas?" sunghi smiled.

"mom it's nine a.m." minho laughed.

"the occasional day drink can be fun!" she shook her head.

"do you want one?" minho asked his boyfriend.

"sure, why not? it'll be nice to have fun today." jisung nodded.

"sounds great! i'll make you guys my favorite." she smiled excitedly.

"you and your strawberry lime." hyeonggi chuckled.

"it's an unbeatable combo." sunghi playfully rolled her eyes.

"what's the plan for the day?" minho asked.

"we wanted to take you guys shopping and then come home and play some games and then watch some movies. how does that sound?" sunghi smiled.

"sounds fun! is that okay with you my love?" minho asked as he leaned his head on jisungs shoulder.

"of course!" jisung nodded.

"here you two go." sunghi handed them both glasses, decorated with a slice of lime.

the two took a sip, sunghi looking at them with anticipating eyes.

"this is so good!" jisung smiled. "i don't normally drink margaritas, but i think i might."

"i'm so glad you like it!" sunghi smiled widely.

"it's actually so good mom. didn't know you were a barista." minho playfully smiled.

"i actually was! before the company and everything." sunghi nodded.

"really? what happened?" minho asked curiously.

"i got pregnant with you. i wanted to stay away from alcohol while i was pregnant, and im pretty sure i couldn't be pregnant to work there anyways." sunghi chuckled.

"so how'd the company start?" minho asked.

"your father and i wanted you to have a good life. we didn't realize it would only take us away from your life. but we worked hard to build the company from the ground up." sunghi had a small frown on her face.

"no being sad, let's eat!" hyeonggi smiled as he turned the stove off.

minho and jisung helped to set all the food on the table. they took their seats, loading up their plates.

"so...when's the wedding?" sunghi playfully smiled.

"mom!" minho laughed.

"eventually, i hope i can be a good son in law to you guys." jisung smiled.

"oh, you're already the best!" sunghi smiled widely.

"so how did you and minho meet?" hyeonggi asked.

"we met outside of our apartment complex. it turns out we were neighbors." jisung chuckled.

"okay, i need more details. that's a very vague explanation." hyeonggi chuckled.

"we were smoking after we both had a rough day and then we decided to get matching tattoos." minho shrugged.

"minho, stop lying to us." sunghi shook her head.

"no...that's actually how we met." jisung laughed.

"oh my god! lee minho!" his mother joined their laughter.

"hey, it all worked out in the end." hyeonggi laughed as he nudged his wife.

"we should invite jisungs parents to dinner!" sunghi gasped.

"oh, uh...about that." jisung chuckled. "they're kinda...in prison."

"oh, sorry!" sunghis face dropped.

"it's okay! they deserve it." jisung nodded assuringly.

"are you okay?" hyeonggi asked gently.

"i am." jisung nodded. "minho helped me so much with everything. i'm glad i had him by my side while i was going through that."

"our son turned out to be a good man." hyeonggi smiled softly as he looked at minho, then over to his wife.

"i'm so proud of both of you." sunghi smiled sadly. "and i'm so glad you guys have each other."

"thank you guys. but don't make me cry at breakfast." minho chuckled.

"it's just the margarita." jisung playfully poked his side.

"i've had one sip!" minho laughed.

"ugh, a lightweight." jisung shook his head.

"han jisung!" minho laughed as he stood up.

"bye!" jisung shrieked, getting up and running away.

"han jisung!" minho chased after him, the two laughed as they ran around the house.

"go away!" jisung laughed as he ran faster.

"get back here!" minho almost tripped because of how hard he was laughing.

minho caught up to jisung as he got tired, grabbing him and pushing him onto the living room couch.

"no! no no no!" jisung laughed as minho straddled his legs.

he gently placed his hands on jisungs waist as he caught his breath. a devilish smirk played at his lips as he began tickling his boyfriend.

"minho!" jisung shrieked, pushing at his arms as he laughed and thrashed around.

"who's a lightweight?" minho laughed as he tickled jisung.

"not you!" jisung yelled out, trying to break free from his boyfriends grip.

"that's what i thought." minho stopped, leaning down and pressing a gentle kiss onto jisungs cheek.

"i remember the first time you chased me around and tickled me on the couch." jisung chuckled.

"weirdo." minho laughed.

"says you!" jisung playfully hit minhos arm.

"ow! so abusive." minho frowned.

"aww i'm sorry baby." jisung playfully pouted, intertwining their fingers. he places a gentle kiss onto the back of minhos hand. "but seriously, you forgot about my hot chocolate."

"you touched my face with wet hands!" minho laughed.

"and then you kissed me so gently i felt like i was the only important thing in this world." jisung let out a shaky breath. "i love you so much."

"han jisung." minho cupped his face, leaning down to press their foreheads against each others. "i am so in love with you."

jisung connected their lips in a gentle kiss. his hands held on tight to minhos arms, as if he'd disappear if he let him go.

"we should probably go eat." minho chuckled as he broke the kiss.

"let's go." jisung smiled.

a/n: this bitch finally updated 😒🙄 how are you my loves?! i'm okay, i've been hanging out with friends from bootcamp and os 'a' school.