17

"jisung, have some." minho said with a soft smile, handing jisung a mug of hot chocolate.

"thanks hyung." jisung smiled.

"of course." minho smiled. "we can start moving your stuff over sometime this week."

"i'm so glad the landlord was so understanding." jisung nodded. "i need to get a job."

"i know a book store that's hiring. it's second hand, we can work there together." minho offered.

"okay, but we're a package deal." jisung nodded.

"cute." minho muttered with a soft smile.

"shut up." jisung rolled his eyes as his cheeks burned red.

"mmm you don't look like you want me to shut up." minho teased.

"what if i don't?" jisung responded, leaning closer to minho.

"what if we..." minho glanced down to jisungs lips.

their almost kiss was ruined when jisungs phone began ringing. he let out a groan, moving away to answer it.

"what the fuck do you want felix?" he groaned.

"oh am i interrupting something? you're the one that texted 'giseok' into the group chat and then ghosted!" felix let out a frustrated sigh.

"it's a long story, i'll have to tell you in person. bye." jisung rushed to hang up but was interrupted by felix.

"WAIT BITCHASS!"

"what?" jisung groaned.

"when are you seeing us in person?"

"tell them to come over. or i can text the group chat." minho whispered. since the mood was already ruined anyways.

"min said to come over. his apartment." jisung sighed, hanging up.

"i'm sorry." jisung sighed, laying his head on minhos shoulder.

"i'll try again later." minho sighed, laying his head on top of jisungs.

THAT MEANS HE REALLY WANTED TO KISS ME? FOR REAL? HE WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO DO IT? HE WANTED TO? but...yah han jisung. don't get ahead of yourself. there's still jaehee to take care of.

"you okay?" minho asked as he'd noticed how silent jisung got.

"yeah...just got a little in my head." jisung chuckled.

"well...get out of it." minho placed a small kiss on top of jisungs head.

"why don't we watch a show or something while we wait...yeah." jisung breathed out.

"sure, what do you want to watch?" minho asked as he turned on the tv.

"um...your pick." jisung shrugged.

"hotel del luna it is." minho nodded.

"hey min...?" jisung called out.

"yeah?" minho looked over to jisung.

"i was wondering if maybe..you'd like to go to the wild flower field with me this weekend?" jisung asked.

"as a date?" minho asked, causing jisung to meet his eyes.

"yeah...as a date." jisung nodded softly.

"i'd love to." minho smiled.

"great." jisung returned his smile, scooting closer to the man.

"such a romantic." minho chuckled, leaning in closer.

"we're all here!" felix announced as they walked into minhos apartment, causing the two to quickly scoot away from each other.

jisung rolled his eyes, a groan escaping past his lips. "you have the WORST TIMING LEE FELIX." he groaned.

"so i really did interrupt something." felix smirked.

"no you didn't get to interrupt anything because the moment couldn't BECOME something because you have to have awful timing." jisung huffed out.

"sorry. but in my defense minho said to come over." felix put his hands up.

"ji it's okay, you live here now." minho chuckled.

"you what?" hyunjin looked over to jisung.

"okay long story short i finally said no to my dad, he came to stab me or some shit, minho called the police and he also almost stabbed giseok it was hot. and now since i'll no longer have daddy's money i'll lose my apartment so i moved in with minho hyung. i still get my car though cause that was fully paid off." jisung explained.

"well..we're proud of you ji." felix smiled. "but i still gotta take care of that bitch mother of yours."

"how come you didn't ask to move in with any of us?" hyunjin frowned.

"you all have boyfriends. and plus, it's less work to move into here. and plus, i'd move in with him eventually." jisung shrugged.

"you know you can't smoke inside our apartment right?" minho giggled, poking jisungs cheek.

"of course! who would smoke around their pets?" jisung looked at minho as if he'd grown a third eye.

"okay, you got it cat mommy." minho laughed.

"yes. that's right. i'm their mom." jisung nodded.

"those two." changbin shook his head.

"they're meant for each other." felix frowned.

a/n: hi my loves? how are you doing? my cough is getting worse so my throat hurts really bad. but i had my mom get me cough drops today so hopefully they work.