14

"lunch was fun." minho said with a small smile, walking beside jisung to chans car. "i like hanging out with you guys."

"the guys love you, i'm glad you had fun." jisung smiled as he looked up at minho.

"do have any lectures left for the day?" minho asked.

"i have one more today." jisung nodded.

"do you wanna come over after? the cats miss you." minho chuckled.

"yeah, i'd love to." jisung smiled.

"the cats miss him? or minho misses him?" changbin laughed as they got into the car.

"there's no difference." jisung shrugged.

"i'm convinced you're all against me." minho shook his head. "but the cats do miss him!...i just do too."

"you're so clingy." jisung giggled.

"oh whatever. wanna watch the nightmare before christmas?" minho smiled.

"yes please. i'm on my knees. with a ring or with my mouth open is up to interpretation." jisung responded.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD WE ARE HERE PLEASE GET OUT OF MY CAR AND GO TO YOUR LESSON!" chan yelled, hitting his head on the steering wheel.

"thanks for lunch channie hyung, see ya later!" jisung smiled as he got out of the car.

"so...on your knees huh?" minho nudged him as they walked side by side.

"oh shut up! i don't think before i speak." jisung chuckled.

"i think you've made that apparent enough." minho nodded. "but i don't mind. i find it endearing."

"shut up." jisung nudged him.

"oh! han jisung!" a male approached them.

"uh..hi jaehee." jisung shifted uncomfortably.

"how've you been! i haven't seen you in so long, i've missed you!" he spoke quickly.

"i've been okay. i've gotta go now." jisung replied shakily.

"we should go out for drinks tonight." jaehee offered.

"um..i have plans tonight." jisung awkwardly replied.

"how about tomorrow?" jaehee asked.

"um...no thanks." jisung declined.

"oh come on! please?" jaehee frowned.

"sorry..i don't want to." jisung subconsciously inched backwards, away from the male.

"oh come on, don't be like this!" jaehee whined.

"he said no." minho spoke coldly, wrapping his arm around jisungs waist.

"yah...who's this?" jaehee asked, annoyed at minhos presence.

"none of your business. he said no so leave him alone. you may have missed him but he clearly didn't miss you. are you that fucking dense?" minho replied.

"you don't even know what you're talking about. jisung and i used to have lots of fun together." jaehee smirked.

"i didn't ask what you used to do. you invited him for drinks and he said no. leave him alone." minho snapped back.

"oh~ feisty. maybe we should get to know each other." jaehee kept that stupid smirk on his face.

"fuck no. nasty bitch you probably don't even wash your ass. lower your voice when you speak to me." minho shook his head.

"who the fuck are you talking to like that, huh? i came over here for jisung, not you." jaehee spoke, annoyance dripping in his tone.

"jisung clearly doesn't want to talk to you, so go away." minho kept the same cold tone.

"jisung, cmon. let's just get drinks, yeah?" jaehee asked.

"i don't want to." jisung shook his head.

"this isn't over, han jisung." jaehee warned as he walked away.

"try something and see what happens to you." minho replied, causing jaehee to stop in his tracks for a split second before carrying on.

"let's go." jisung pulled minhos arm.

"what's your next lecture? i don't have any for the rest of the day so i can walk you." minho offered.

"i have art...could you please just...stay with me. i need you to stay with me." jisung shakily let out.

"of course." minho replied with a gentle smile.

the two walked silently to jisungs lecture hall, jisung grabbing ahold of minhos hands. minho held him close as they walked, wanting jisung to feel safe. he didn't know jaehee or anything about him, but he saw how uncomfortable jisung got around him. he saw how persistent he is. he saw how he can't take no for an answer.

and that was all minho needed to see to make up his mind. he'd do his best to keep jaehee away from jisung. it was already decided that he hated jaehee. and he was seconds away from bashing his face into the pavement.

"i don't know what to paint." jisung sighed, pulling minho out of his thoughts.

"...paint something you find beautiful." minho shrugged.

"i've got it now, thank you." jisung excitedly picked up a pencil to sketch his painting first.

he knew exactly who he was going to paint.

a/n: how are you my loves? my sickness, whatever it is, is getting worse. i think it's just a cold? could be a different virus or something idk. my throat hurts from coughing so much though. none of the cough suppressants have worked. :(