18

the rest of the week went by uneventful. minho didn't try to kiss jisung again since he was stressed over his dad. he was busy going back and forth to the police station and meeting lawyers, he was stressed.

but now it was saturday afternoon. it was the perfect time to go to the wild flower field. to see the flowers before they die off as winter approaches. jisung put on a sage green sweater, along with a brown leather jacket. he wore light blue baggy jeans and his converse. he added rings and necklaces, walking out into the living room.

he froze as he saw minho, fuck he looked amazing. he was wearing a white knit sweater with black jeans and his black leather jacket. jisung wanted to ruin his perfect hair. to run his hands through it as they made out. but they had to go to the flower field.

"you look beautiful." minho smiled as he walked up to jisung.

"you look so hot." jisung replied, letting out a shaky breath.

"well then, let's go." minho smiled, gently taking ahold of jisungs hand.

fuck it. i'm asking him to be my boyfriend today.

the two walked to jisungs car, getting in. jisung turned on the heat, handing the aux chord to minho.

"will you get mad at me if i play daddy issues by the neighborhood?" minho chuckled as jisung drove off.

"no. i love that song." jisung giggled. "can you light a cigarette for me?"

"yeah." minho reached into his pocket, pulling out his cigarettes and a lighter. he placed a cigarette between his lips, lighting it up. he inhaled, blowing the smoke in jisungs direction as he placed the cigarette between jisungs lips.

"thanks min." jisung smiled as he took a drag.

"of course hot stuff." minho winked.

"i will crash this car." jisung deadpanned, taking another drag.

🌈

"the flowers are beautiful." jisung smiled as they walked further into the field.

"you're beautiful." minho responded.

"do you want to make flower crowns for each other?" jisung asked, trying to hide the blush on his face.

"yeah. i'd love to." minho smiled.

the two sat on the ground, picking flowers that they thought would look pretty. they tied the stems together, beginning to build the crowns.

"so.. i have something i want to talk about." jisung said as he made the flower crown.

"what's up?" minho asked.

"well, i'll start off by telling you i really like you. i like you so much." jisung let out, minho listening to every word carefully. "we're soulmates, you know?" he chuckled.

"i really like you too." minho smiled gently.

"then...will you be my boyfriend?" jisung asked, looking up as he finished the flower crown.

"yes." minho answered as he finished his. "come here so i can put this on you." he smiled.

jisung sat in front of him, placing the flower crown on top of minhos head. minho smiled as he placed the flower crown he'd made on top of jisungs head. jisung smiled softly as he looked at minho, now was his chance. it was the perfect moment.

they were alone in a field of wildflowers, they just became official boyfriends. now was the time.

"can i kiss you?" minho asked gently.

"yes." jisung smiled, leaning closer as minho cupped his cheeks.

minho gently connected their lips, kissing his boyfriend softly. their lips moved softly and slowly against each others.

"let me take you to dinner after we leave." minho smiled as they broke the kiss.

"yeah, sounds good." jisung smiled.

"look at the sunset!" minho pointed to the sky.

jisung laid down, laying his head on minhos lap as they watched the sunset. it was beautiful. the sky was colored pink and orange as the sun slowly disappeared, the moon rising to take over her place.

"we should start walking back to your car before it gets dark." minho said gently, running his fingers through jisungs hair.

"yeah, you're right." jisung nodded, the two standing up.

jisung intertwined their fingers, stopping minho from walking as he pulled out his phone. "we need to take pictures while we're here." he chuckled.

"right, i need a new home and lock screen." minho giggled, pressing a kiss onto jisungs cheek as he took a picture.

the two took maybe too many pictures together, only deciding to walk back when they noticed it was getting darker.

"let's go get dinner." minho smiled as they got into jisungs car.

"let's go." jisung smiled.

"what do you feel like eating?" minho asked.

"tteokbokki." jisung replied. "i know a place."

"alright then, let's go." minho smiled.

a/n: i want what these bitches have.