37

"i can't wait to get married." jisung drunkenly smiled, collapsing onto minhos lap.

"me either love." minho chuckled as he wrapped his arms around jisungs waist.

"min, my life has changed so much for the better since i've met you..you're genuinely the best thing that's ever happened to me and i couldn't be more in love." jisung had a happy smile on his face.

"i love you so much. so so so much." minho smiled softly.

"let's get married tonight." jisung drunkenly giggled.

"i don't think so sungs." minho chuckled.

"you hate me." jisung groaned.

"if i hated you i'd get married to you tonight." minho chuckled once again.

"minho hyung that made no sense." felix shook his head.

"if i hated him i'd get eloped right now. but i love him and i want to propose to him first and i want us to have a nice wedding. he deserves a perfect proposal and wedding." minho sighed.

"i'm gonna go down on you." jisung giggled as he poked minhos cheek.

"not right now my love." minho laughed.

"fine. but later!" jisung giggled.

"ji, get your ass up and let's party." felix groaned.

"seriously, here. take another shot." hyunjin filled a shot glass with soju.

"okayyyyyy." jisung giggled as he stood up, downing the shot as soon as hyunjin handed it to him. "let's fucking dance."

"are we gonna stop them?" seungmin asked as hyunjin, jisung, and felix started grinding on each other.

"let them have fun. we'll stop them if they start either kissing, stripping, or straight up jumping each other." minho shrugged.

"changbin hyung?" seungmin turned to him.

"they're fine, like minho said, let them have fun." changbin shrugged.

"ji deserves this. he deserves to have fun with his friends." minho sighed.

"you're right." seungmin nodded.

"jisung do you wanna try something?" kevin grabbed him by the arm, dragging him to the table.

"what are we doing?" jisung giggled.

"performing. get up there and put on a show!" kevin giggled as he turned the music up.

jisung climbed on top of the table, singing along to the song that was playing. he took his shirt off, throwing it at minho. it didn't take minho very long to pick jisung up off the table and carry him to their bedroom.

"sorry." jisung giggled.

"it's okay, just keep this on." minho chuckled as he put one of his sweaters over jisungs head.

"can i go down on you now?" jisung asked.

"when you're sober." minho smiled gently.

"aren't you drunk too?" jisung furrowed his brows.

"i'm tipsy, i gotta take care of you." minho shook his head.

"that's not fun for you if you're being my babysitter." jisung frowned.

"it's okay my love. i'm still having fun." minho spoke softly.

"pinky promise?" jisung held up his pinky.

"pinky promise." minho intertwined their pinkies, sealing the promise with a kiss.

"come here." jisung smiled, pulling minho in for a kiss.

minho gently pushed jisung so his back was against the wall, their hands running over each others bodies as they made out.

"okay, sorry. i got carried away." minho let out a breathy chuckle as he pulled away.

"do that again and i'm not waiting until later to go down on you." jisung smiled as he walked out of their bedroom.

minho chuckled, walking out and pouring himself a shot. he downed the shot, immediately going to pour himself another one. jisung walked over to him, pouring himself another shot.

"cheers." jisung clinked their shot glasses together.

"cheers." minho chuckled as they drank their shot.

"guys let's play truth or dare." felix smirked.

"get a bottle." hyunjin smirked.

"okayyyy everyone sit down!" felix shouted.

everyone sat around, felix spinning the bottle first. it landed on jisung, an evil smile appearing on felixs face.

"jisungie. truth or dare?" felix smirked.

"truth, i don't trust you." jisung shook his head.

"what was your first impression of your dear minho?" felix shrugged.

"that he's hot and cool. i thought he was going to be mysterious but i was wrong." jisung answered, causing everyone to burst out into laughter.

"wowwwwww okay." minho nodded.

"you'll be okay." jisung giggled as he spun the bottle. "perfect. min, truth or dare?" jisung smirked as it landed on his boyfriend.

"dare." minho shrugged.

"i dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with me." jisung smirked.

"let's go." minho chuckled, getting up and grabbing ahold of jisungs hand. the two made their way to the linen closet, shutting the doors behind them.

a/n: IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER FOR THIS UPDATE PLS FORGIVE ME.