21

"so, are you finished moving out yet?" felix asked as everyone sat around the café table.

"no, min and i are going to clean today and then we'll be done." jisung answered.

"do you know if anyone's already planning on moving in?" hyunjin asked.

"uh..yeah, actually. this gay couple from canada. the landlord said they'll be flying in on friday." jisung nodded.

"aww how exciting!" felix frowned. "how have you two been though? i know you must be stressed."

"uh..yeah we've been stressed but we're managing to deal with everything. i mean, min has been very sweet and patient, i couldn't ask for a better boyfriend." jisung smiled.

"boyfriend?" felix asked, coughing as he choked on his drink.

"yeah, boyfriend." minho nodded.

"holy shit congratulations cuties!" felix squealed.

"we're so happy for you oh my god." hyunjin smiled.

"jisung? what a coincidence?" jaehee smiled as he approached the table.

jisung visibly tensed, minhos blood boiling as he saw him.

"go away." minho spoke coldly.

"i was talking to jisung, not you." jaehee scoffed.

"i was talking to you. so get the fuck away from him." minho stood up.

"what the fuck is your problem?" jaehee asked.

"you. you're my fucking problem you disgusting bitch." minho shoved jaehee away from jisung.

"i don't know what he told you, but he's a liar." jaehee scoffed, moving closer to minho.

"you're fucking disgusting. painting him as a liar? bold of you to assume that he told me anything. can't i want you dead without it having to do anything with my boyfriend?" minho rolled his eyes.

"boyfriend?" jaehee laughed. "he's mine."

that's was it. minho couldn't hold back anymore, punching jaehee in the face. he grabbed him by the hair, pulling him into the bathroom.

"oh my god." jisung covered his mouth as tears fell down his face, felix pulling him into a hug.

"it's okay love. i assume you told minho about him?" felix whispered.

jisung nodded, unable to speak at the moment.

"should i go stop minho?" chan asked softly.

"i don't want you to but i don't want him going to jail." jisung whispered.

"changbin come help me." chan said as he stood up, the two walking to the bathroom.

"let's take our coffee and stuff to go." jeongin said as he went to ask the poor scared barista for boxes.

"GET OFF OF ME! IM NOT DONE WITH HIM!" minho screamed as chan and changbin dragged him out. "he has to be punished for what he did." minho stopped fighting, beginning to cry.

"min." jisung said softly, taking his hand and walking outside. "it's okay."

"it's not okay! nothing about what he did to you is okay!" minho cried.

"thank you." jisung whispered, pulling him into his arms. "let's go home."

"meet at yours or no?" felix asked as everyone else walked out of the café.

"yeah." minho nodded. "it's okay."

"okay, we'll see you there." changbin said softly.

🌈

"min..are you okay?" jisung whispered gently in their shared room. he just finished cleaning up his boyfriends bloody knuckles.

"that felt really good." minho chuckled.

"thank you." jisung said with a small smile.

"but i don't think we can go to that café anymore." minho chuckled.

"who cares? there's other cafés." jisung giggled.

"let's go talk with the others." minho sighed.

the two stood up, walking out into their living room. 

"minho. respectfully, what the fuck was that?" chan asked with a frustrated sigh. "did you even think about how much legal trouble you could get into? YOU COULD GO TO JAIL! i'm not mad that you did it i'm mad that it happened in public. i care about you, i don't want to see you getting locked away."

"he called my boyfriend his, and you know what he did. there was no holding back." minho defended.

"i know, trust me. i know what he did to him. but you shouldn't have done that in a café." chan sighed.

"i told you, there was no holding back. i tried to for the sake of we were in public but he's so disgusting i couldn't." he shrugged.

"jisung, are you frustrated with him right now?" chan sighed.

"no." jisung shrugged. "i think jaehee deserved worse."

"then i won't be frustrated with you." chan sighed.

"it's okay, my parents would do what they need to if i get into trouble. they wouldn't let anything ruin their image." minho shrugged.

"let's just...forget about what happened." felix sighed as he laid back.

"i'll make you some hot chocolate." jisung said as he pressed a kiss onto minhos cheek.

a/n: how are you my loves? i'm doing okay.